Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service (52439 Views)

NSPPD 17th March 2022 Live Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze / What Is The Weirdest/ Most Hilarious Prayer Point U've Ever Heard? / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by ikennamadu1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol NAwa .. Some girls shaaa
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Lumig: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
The female gender are their own enemies
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Mamijoh(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
1opinion:
Things are happening
When he leaves his wife and marry you, someone else picks up same prayer point... It goes on and on
Desperation
That's it
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Mamijoh(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
abobote:
That is the prayer of most girls.

My side chek once told me that her God will scatter my marriage, so that I will marry her

I have been avoiding her since then
You did really well, by doing that

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by solreb: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The prayer is not gonna be answered

First of all that imaginary being up there in the sky does not exist...humans are naturally dull and black man is worse...if you ask human what is keeping them alive they will quickly answer the grace of God
So what about the Forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake few months ago..does it mean there is no one among that Forty thousands people with the same grace of God

The white men really dealt with our forefathers to instill that God idea into thier mind and they were so foolish to accept and pass it on thier children

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Let me watch some young Sheldon series..that is the only little boy that gives me joy
I pray that the light of God will shine in your life and you will not die in YOUR sin and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by ufuosman(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na wa
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Zonefree(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:

Let me watch some young Sheldon series..that is the only little boy that gives me joy
I don't find Young Sheldon interesting again. He's now grown and the vibe is not there again.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by ahnie: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Heffalump:

We know your type.
pls rest and desist from being unnecessary dramatic ND childish.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Timiskid: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:
I always hear that olosho praying in church but I never believe until this morning when a lady drop a prayer request during live program.

A lady identify as Felicity bold prayer for he sugar daddy to leave his wife alone so that the man can marry her full time.

Here is what she wrote:

I am here to pray for my sugar daddy to leave his wife and follow me full time.... Amen

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtyrwCAOvsx/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

I can't belaim d woman but d man dat can't hold himself...

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by ivandrag0n: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

First of all that imaginary being up there in the sky does not exist...humans are naturally dull and black man is worse...if you ask human what is keeping them alive they will quickly answer the grace of God
So what about the Forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake few months ago..does it mean there is no one among that Forty thousands people with the same grace of God

The white men really dealt with our forefathers to instill that God idea into thier mind and they were so foolish to accept and pass it on thier children

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

A LUNATIC SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Ogechi98: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nothing about Nigerian girls surprises me anymore
obembet:
I always hear that olosho praying in church but I never believe until this morning when a lady drop a prayer request during live program.

A lady identify as Felicity bold prayer for he sugar daddy to leave his wife alone so that the man can marry her full time.

Here is what she wrote:

I am here to pray for my sugar daddy to leave his wife and follow me full time.... Amen

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtyrwCAOvsx/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Reminderz: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

this is why you scam people abi? you and your peers right? because you believe you'll get away with it... don't worry, everyday for the thief.. continue... the day is coming when you'll want to vomit all the money you've amassed on fraud and spent carelessly making innocent people suffer... but by then, it will be too late because you had your time to repent and seek forgiveness but no you didn't... ignore this also as you've always does to similar warnings...

atheists are one of the worst beings on earth capable of perpetrating evil without conscience... don't worry, it's you, your deeds and your grave when you finally die... I hope you keep bombing in the grave as well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Powersurge: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
What's hilarious about this?
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by EDOSBROWN: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
I fear, who no fear, vaginal people
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Njc1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
These man has made a lot of money online, no be so my ex dey tell me say make I transfer the money through Paypal grin grin..wo so many jokes..
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by TheMostComplex1: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Our family friend said that God answers all prayers
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by jubrilELsudan: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
I NO GO SURPRISE SEY NA DIS #WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST PASTOR BE HER SUGAR DADDY

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by sketcherJ(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

She wants the **Mrs tag**

The man's must have Gloriousgbola and lots of cash.
you think sugar babies care about gbola? They are all after cash.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Mayeldah(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
So you no close your eyes during prayer abi?

how come you were reading comments when prayer was going?
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by twilightdreams: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't find Young Sheldon interesting again. He's now grown and the vibe is not there again.

You will look for joy in your life and never find it, Zonefree

You will wander and roam aimless until death takes you

For everytime you have come for me unprovoked, may evil descend upon you.

Guilty fingers will judge you and you will be counted amongst the accused and accursed. Everything you lay your hands on will never succeed.

Whoever you are behind the account, God will make you cry for the misery you spread.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by qtguru(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
The liberty is her taking cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kinda funny sha!

That's someone's marriage she wants to break, she's evil
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Sparrk007(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Leave his wife and follow you and what are your plans to distroy him
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by SaLongs1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

All religion and I mean all religion is a scam and the followers gullible sheep.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by charlizonto: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Is this dumb lady testing God's patience or wat??
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mko123:
Check well, that should be Jenny clay or Mariah angel. Since the removal of subsidy, sugar daddies movement in their place is just like an eclipse ( very rare to occur)
I use God beg u. The latter has nothing to do with such. If na that clay we know say na her parole be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by imagrg(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
May someone else take yours from you oh.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Cassandraloius: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
The harvest is plentious but the laborers are few, shey na so bible talk am? They should keep deceiving themselves, na personal race.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Blackdisciple(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Because she thought God is a man, but least did she know that nigeria is not for her grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Aklee4994(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Some even thought 💭 is as big as human beings same way animal think that God will be as big as Buffalo....All I know is that there is a creator and if there is no creator there is sources of creator.All this tree 🌲 and animal 🦒 will see around some people worship them as gods because of the sources of creator in them.but can you pls tell me who is the creator of all this nature.Am a ignorance about life.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by BECALMBECALM(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
kestolove95:
God answer all prayer ..
Which God? The God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob can NEVER answer such wicked request.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Goalnaldo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
She may just be catching cruise. I have seen people tweet absolute rubbish for clout.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by DatNaijaGuy: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Not real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.