Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat (51633 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by MotiveU(f): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/prices-of-bread-paste-may-crash-as-fg-releases-four-new-varieties-of-wheat/
What do you expect from newspaper that keeps tell lies.
FG is introducing new wheat variety for the planting season.
And how will that drop the price of bread.
Have you Taking into consideration that the variety might not do well in our climate, what about insect, what about security of the farms an logistics.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by article1: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
I guess hearing these latest development, Bubu will be ashamed of himself wherever he is right now
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by chaseblack(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hopefully, they're not genetically modified foods. undecided

The one good thing we have in Nigeria is that we still eat organic foods/fruits.
We should preserve that.

It matters o.
Our health is of utmost importance.

Stop throwing words anyhow, genetically modified food are still organic.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
article1:
I guess hearing these latest development, Bubu will be ashamed of himself wherever he is right now

What exactly is the development here that will make buhari ashamed?
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Landowner101(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ransomtheking:
No be only crash grin cheesy

They for add boom. Awon eleri ibu.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Asswipemod: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

The one good thing we have in Nigeria is that we still eat organic foods/fruits.
We should preserve that.

It matters o.

Shey you didn't read the part which says synthetic maize níí?
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Releases new varieties of foods from where? grin grin grin grin
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Sammy5413(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
FG, the king of agbado
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by mariahAngel(f): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
chaseblack:

Stop throwing words anyhow, genetically modified food are still organic.

I meant natural.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by priin: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
How will it crash, is only wheat used in making bread.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by fineboynl(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
What w have in Nigeria are promate bread not wheat
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by DaveHarry(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
shantti:

Omo at this point, it doesn't matter
want to save ordinary N20 at d detriment of your health?
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Mercury12(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

The one good thing we have in Nigeria is that we still eat natural foods/fruits.
We should preserve that.

It matters o.
correct babe👍

Genetically modified food are detrimental to human health.

It matters a lot.

I'm glad glad we can still get natural food with affordable money in Nigeria. It is must costly in the western world
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by bentenny(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
No matter the variety of wheat on display,the price of bread will not change if the FG doesn't address...
Epileptic power supply
Multiple taxation
High transport cost
Insecurity

If these issues are not properly addressed,the companies will simply add these to its production cost which will increase the price of the product and we will be back to square one!
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by dvkot(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

The one good thing we have in Nigeria is that we still eat natural foods/fruits.
We should preserve that.

It matters o.
I swear we need to preserve that like seriously
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by saysoo: 2:11am On Jun 23, 2023
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/prices-of-bread-paste-may-crash-as-fg-releases-four-new-varieties-of-wheat/
Car that is driven with mouth can never have an accident, with all the speed and manuevering.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Deepspirituals: 2:30am On Jun 23, 2023
My Children love for bread.. Chai is high...

Can't wait.. Let the Prices come down quickly
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by article1: 2:39am On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Direct your question to your folks and not me. Your types that are blind to see and can't feel the wind of change can answer your question better than I will answer it
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by lexy2014: 3:37am On Jun 23, 2023
article1:
Direct your question to your folks and not me. Your types that are blind to see and can't feel the wind of change can answer your question better than I will answer it

arent you my folks?

since you arent blind and can feel the wind of change hence my question to you...

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Nice2023(m): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2023
This is the effect of Bill Gates visit.

He is the main advocates of genetically modified food in the world.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Bbbwings: 5:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Government of propaganda.
On the sixty years of this country has price ever come down.
Na so Bubu dey talk rice that time.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by toprealman: 5:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Dane systems would have first done a pilot test. Ensure that the stock from the government complies with set standard, even before rolling out any policy changes.
Palliative is not something to celebrate unless we are happy with ongoing pandemic in governance.
These will catch up later.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Nezan(m): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Stop this propaganda please, THE NATION newspaper. Dollar is still going up and up, naira continue crashing, cost of living is daily becoming unbearable, all these don't point to a crash in cost of anything soon

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by TemmyT002(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2023
I will believe it when it happens.
I no trust The Nation newspaper.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Gbenga4ever1411: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2023
We pray 🙏 so o
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by NaBanga: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

We should preserve that.

It matters o.

This is from the article. "The ten newly approved crops include four varieties of wheat, four potato varieties and two synthetic maize varieties."
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by lebron7(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

Genetically modified doesn't mean bad.

Basically every crop we consume has been genetically modified. Eg banana has been genetically modified to not have seeds, other crops/fruits; to yield a higher quantity
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by ECIDSGO: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Propaganda bullsh*t😷😷😷
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Minjim: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Nigerians shouldn't have any false hope at all. Nothing crashes in this country.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by article1: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

arent you my folks?

since you arent blind and can feel the wind of change hence my question to you...

Why don't you look inward, I guess your family members should know better
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by lexy2014: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2023
article1:
Why don't you look inward, I guess your family members should know better

Still doesn't answer the questions.

arent you my folks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.