Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby (50617 Views)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by alezzy13: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shocking šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by sharone21(f): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Men need to tame themselves....

Still trying to get over the news of an American lady who was in coma for 10years and later gave birth.....All male staff are being interrogated and they are trying to match DNAs. However, the woman's family is traumatized.

Sometimes when u need to do something horrible just think of what people will say..... And some men are so evil, b4 another man tastes their daughter, they want to be the first to taste her.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by paparazi232(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Abomination add more years to his sentenced
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Alvin212(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, I so much hate Nigerian men sad

Honestly, Iā€™m so speechless sad.

Iā€™m so sick and tired sad

Now the toddler will be traumatized in the rest of her life, just because nature gave her a rapist and murderer as a father sad

Women should please stop leaving their female child under the care of any man, not even the father!!!

You so much hate Ewedu and Amala men

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Benjamin4388(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=123971422] shocked
Zonefree

See what your comrades are busy doing

This world
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Xtboy15(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
You de enforce law but you are doing de worst
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by dododawa1: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

Now the toddler will be traumatized in the rest of her life, just because nature gave her a rapist and murderer as a father sad

Women should please stop leaving their female child under the care of any man, not even the father!!!
MEN, don't forget,you NIGERIA --------.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by dododawa1: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

MEN, don't forget,you have NIGERIA -------.
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by lebienconnu: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
If I was the judge, I would sentence this devil incarnate to 22 years and death by hanging to be served sequentially. The fact that he could be turned on by his own child is enough to conclude that he is not fit to live among normal people.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by JerySmalls(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

This world šŸŒŽšŸŒ would have been a peaceful place if this gender where out of the equation

After impregnating your daughter you still got the mind to kill the baby..

Nothing anyone can tell me.. all men are the same.. same blood that runs through the devil šŸ‘æ runs through all of em..

Ijust wish iknew the gender of the baby that was killed.. if it was a girl child then that 22years ain't enough he deserves a death sentence but na the opposite gender then he did the world so much good by killing the devil's spawn...

Wicked gender with nothing better to offer this world...

Your father must be a rapist, a murderer and a no good like this police inspector for you to have generalized all men like this and wishing all men death. I pray God heals you from the taunting experiences you had with ur father Truth is not all men is like your dad and this police inspector. Sorry to bust ur bubble but in this Gen Z generation women have become more evil and wicked than Men

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by spiceadole: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nigerian policemen...very useless people

Not surprised.
They are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ooni:
Alafin adeyemi castrated Bakare in 1895 for illicit affair. It is genetic. I think teaching Yoruba youths how to control themselves in the sight of a woman will go a long way.
A 13year old is not even a woman yet, some of these fools shoud be hanged or electrocuted publicly to serve as deterents

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Confirm4real(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nasoso curse dey follow our Nigerian policemen, just imagine what a Father did
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by sameks08(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
End time father. Throwing away the key could have done a lot of good concerning this matter
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by TsbAfrica: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
A corrupt mind produces corrupt thought and corrupt thoughts produce corrupt actions ... Karma has finally come full circle ..if he was sent to a prison in the USA they will use hot molten sugar to melt the skin of his face... A police that is also a chomo!!! Kai him own don finish!!!
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by EvansU: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

This world šŸŒŽšŸŒ would have been a peaceful place if this gender where out of the equation

Nothing anyone can tell me.. all men are the same.. same blood that runs through the devil šŸ‘æ runs through all of em..

Ijust wish iknew the gender of the baby that was killed.. if it was a girl child then that 22years ain't enough he deserves a death sentence but na the opposite gender then he did the world so much good by killing the devil's spawn...

You're very funny.
We read about females who put to birth and either dump or kill the babies, what have you got to say about that?
You have a father and definitely have brothers, so stop using one man's crime to judge every other man.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Nahunger(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
This your feminism ehn last last you go still spread leg for papa chidi to stroke you anyhow this night šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

You mean to say that Seun the owner of Nairaland is one of these men?

Yet he created a platform that has giving you imaginary job to rant against him......

Hmmm...who can satisfy a woman?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Contekbbc: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

You Lost the little respect I've for you today!

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by isabi2lof: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na wa o , what kind of father is this undecided

Impregnating your own daughter and killing the child thereafter, how will you've sexual urge for your own blood daughter Abeg that 22yrs is too small .

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Truthsoldier(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

Must you be st*pid all the time?
Just read and pass than to be spewing trash,daft brain go get a life

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by eepeepook: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Animals in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Tvoice: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wonders shall never end
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by isabi2lof: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Contekbbc:

You Lost the little respect I've for you today!

Who your little respect help undecided instead of you to condemn the abominable act , well , there's nothing like law in this country, we've rap!st and pedophiles walking freely in the society.

That's why when they're opportiuned to travel outside the country , where nobody is above the law , their animalistic behavior will definitely send them to jail and eventually deport them back to the society, that allows them misbehave and go scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Tvoice: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wonders shall never end , especially in dis country
Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Contekbbc: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
isabi2lof:

Who your little respect help undecided instead of you to condemn the abominable act , well , there's nothing like law in this country, we've rap!st and pedophiles walking freely in the society.

That's why when they're opportiuned to travel outside the country , where nobody is above the law , their animalistic behavior will definitely send them to jail and eventually deport them back to the society, that allows them misbehave and go scot free.

I'm not supporting what the useless police father did but I'm condemning the deep hate this person I was referring to has for men.
But then,next time, try and decode messages not meant for you ND read with your full concentration!
This is how madness start! I must confess ,your brain is too slow to comprehend little things and this may land you in big troubles later in life!
LEARN,!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by permit225(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

While growing up did u by chance witness ur drunkard of a father beat up ur mum or did ur father's younger brother directed his perversion unto u...cos I jst can't really tell where all dis bitterness and frustrAtion is coming from..it will do u a whole lot of good if u can channel dis much energy into something tangible..and Mind u..jumping from one flacid 76yrs old d*ck to another all In d name of survival won't do u good....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby by Davigor: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Zonefree

You are a fool that is what you are an educated illiterate his your father not man?
Though know you are looking for attention
By the way take your medication.
Your father not a man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.