Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France (38630 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Rexymania(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hug that man small small o... Abeg
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Asswipemod: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
seunmsg:
You can see the full video here ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1671960975556202496?s=46&t=HPKezxnogjIX5vv6dSSyQg

Your cousin from another lineage called Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz is not going to be happy with you.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

4 Likes

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by xpiranza88: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
West always summoning Africa leaders......next now na German go summon them all of them go run go cap in hand...
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Onemanonevote: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dirty Photoshop

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by kokoA(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

That baba look like person wen fit learn language?
Do not underestimate this old man.. I must confess Tinubu is a brilliant man no cap.. Mind you I'm not his fan.

14 Likes

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Omo presido com kiss Macron wife o ly dis grin if you have bad belle, donโ€™t click this link it will give you high blood pressure because your president is doing well and Nigeria is doing well

https://twitter.com/presidope/status/1671965729476714504?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

7 Likes

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by candygist: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
People from the other side of the country will say its photoshop.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Phantom233: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Josegun:
See levels. For once this guys will understand that we have some sharp leaders in Africa. I trust Jagaban to represent wella.
Stop making a mockery of him. He's d opposite of what you're saying
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by WorldRichest: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
inoki247:

Lol the problem about you people is you under estimate people with appearance...

The same Baba with different names abuses back to back different gaffe still outsmarted the people that look sound....

All of them combined including a Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by SpatialKing(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
sreamsense:
Op should have called obidients, obi-idiots and arise TV crews to come see. Although, I will vote "yes" that somebody should near them when viewing this thread because of sudden high BP. Nigeria is x3 of population of France, how won't Nigeria be respected so we can allow them to do business with us? They are the one rushing Nigeria, our population is a great asset.

Are you sure Ekpa is also in France or has he sent his embassy staffs to represent him because this is gathering of world leaders? I need the pictures of Ekpa like these ones with world leaders where he is being welcome in the France, otherwise; I will advise not to pay him a dime donation. Enough of scamming!

Also, the wife of Macron should try to be careful with Africa people, she stays too close seductively to Jagaban as if she is asking for hug (3rd picture from topmost). Is too tempting, someone like former Zimbabwe long serving leader can hug her by error in the presence of her husband which may cause problem. She shouldn't be too close looking into visitors eye as if she is asking for "her turn" hug because the man in front of her is called mr is "my turn". So, Mrs Macron, take note! (I am saying it jokingly to praise Jagaban, Macron Wife was looking another direction and only seems too close from picture, in reality; it might be far apart). Obi idiots don't take my word for it on this joke! Be warned!

Buhari visited every part of the world
He saw all the head of the states
Where did that get us?

You guys fail to get the point
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by LivingSage: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Are you still pained sad

You no dey ever happy.
Bitter soul.

Tinubu is President
Arrewa:
Ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Baronthecelebri: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Macron wife fine oh
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by BscHolder: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Macron wife fine oh
she's almost 70 now
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 23, 2023
is that Macron's mother?
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Skyview01:
is that Macron's mother?
Macron wife, the most funniest thing is that her children are older than Macron.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by kiddkash(m): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2023
plaindealer:
Why are Pandora loser not in this thread?

I though Macron snubbed our president..

But look, check out of the warm and over flowing state welcome with presidential guards..

Asiwaju is your daddy anytime, any day... grin
Obi Obi Obi Westin him do una. What of Atiku
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Macron wife, the most funniest thing is that her children are older than Macron.

Even Tinubu wife come young pass Macron's.

Which kain whaala be dis tori oloun!

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Ofunaofu: 2:08am On Jun 23, 2023
It seems Tinubu went to France for photo shoots
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by IVORY2009(m): 3:25am On Jun 23, 2023
inoki247:

Lol the problem about you people is you under estimate people with appearance...

The same Baba with different names abuses back to back different gaffe still outsmarted the people that look sound....

Let me educate you abit, Tinubu has embezzled Lagos money for many years, and you and I know in Nigeria with money on your hand,you can get anything you want, From the Inec Chairman to the Supreme court head, the chief George etc, that is what Tinubu used, not that he is too smart.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by FreeStuffsNG: 3:30am On Jun 23, 2023
I have never seen Macron this very playful and Macron's wife this very happy in public glare despite all the problems the Macron's government is facing on the retirement age controversy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2023
blamingthedevil:
President Tinubu having a lovely moment with President Macron of France as the later welcome Him to the Global Financing Pact Summt in France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M007V0BIaCE
macron dey loose weight oh abi na my eyes dey pain me? That old witch he called wife is really draining him
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by inoki247: 5:34am On Jun 23, 2023
IVORY2009:

Let me educate you abit, Tinubu has embezzled Lagos money for many years, and you and I know in Nigeria with money on your hand,you can get anything you want, From the Inec Chairman to the Supreme court head, the chief George etc, that is what Tinubu used, not that he is too smart.

Lol there are people with money also that can bribe anyone...

It takes a smart person to know the right way to bribe nd the right people to bribe...

You people said someone is old not smart if his so easy other's too will be bribing people up nd down before you can bribe anybody you need to first build people that will be Loyal to u money can't get u all things...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2023
IVORY2009:

Your pain keeps increasing everyday. From your head to your heart to your soul to your spirit. The "Heights" of this man is really tormenting you. Hate him more be tormented more.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Reflect7: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2023
DeLaRue:
Finally, a confident Nigerian President who knows his worth as the leader of the largest economy and most populous country in Africa.

Mr Tinubu will stand shoulder to shoulder with any world leader as equals.

Before nko?

Tinubu is a Lagos bobo. He's on the level.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2023
B-b-b-but children of perdition said Macron sent a housemaid to welcome him?

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by MorataFC: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2023
bigdammyj:
Blurry but seen.
I expected you to say photoshop grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / โ€œFemi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madmanโ€ - Mr Jollof / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.