Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France (38629 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Tinubu As He Visits Kano State(photos) / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Alexis11: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Permanent wailer cited.😂 Always hoping for bad things for their country. May God comfort you all.

God will not comfort them. They will never heal.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by AfonjaScud: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Obidients in utter distress right now.
As e dey pain Dem, na so e dehswret us Wella.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Phantom233: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Delaw135:

So u think Tinubu is dull ba? U need medical check up
dull is an understatement, what ever changes he's doing now is from his advisers he's outdated
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by OldBeer: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2023
viodemus:
The french might not have a significant resources like Nigeria, but they have a vast and deep intellect populace.

Their intelligence team, would have already updated Macron, am sure his briefing summary before the meeting would have read: you will be dealing with Un-wise Bola, someone with a high propensity for advanced fraudry, a 24/7 sillybu, and a high chance of being an arab islamics agent. Be warned in your interaction. Raise all antennas of your awareness.
Use this one hold body so that you no go wail to death.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by goalsplanners: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2023
France is Tinubus second home na ....As Niger is to Pmb grin
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by lexy2014: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Permanent wailer cited.😂 Always hoping for bad things for their country. May God comfort you all.

Can you show me the bad thing hoped for nigeria in the post you responded to?

Wow....so in their whole lives, they have never been happy. It is the day they saw Tinubu that they became so so happy. What an achievement for Tinubu.

By the way, why was there no sign of Tinubu at the summit yesterday?

Can you pls assist in answering the question I asked?
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by lexy2014: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2023
goalsplanners:
France is Tinubus second home na ....As Niger is to Pmb grin

London comes first before Niger for buhari
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by sprints1: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Josegun:
See levels. For once this guys will understand that we have some sharp leaders in Africa. I trust Jagaban to represent wella.
the same france that has turned guinea doctor Congo Mali in dumping ground still milking the country dry like dripping last cum from a gbola
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by almarthins(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2023
blamingthedevil:
President Tinubu having a lovely moment with President Macron of France as the later welcome Him to the Global Financing Pact Summt in France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M007V0BIaCE

Why won't he hug him!?
after all, they interested in putting African countries under bondage. France na number one leader in this crafty set up.

Country wey no get resources wan dey finance country wey get resources, no be witchcraft be that?.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Jayhome24: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2023
But before the election some people say the West hate Tinubu?

I can't stop praising God that Tinubu won the election I'm most thankful to Jehovah we sane Nigeria escaped the Marxist movement, wallahi Somalia situation would have be a child play to what the Marxist movement would have unleash on Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
God bless every Nigerian that voted and supported this man.
God bless those who make sure their votes safe us from the deadly bullet of the Marxist Lord.

Chukwu thanks sir. Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by plaindealer: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

You must keep in mind that the person you are going back and forth with is NL resident troll, all he does is ask stupid and dumb questions just to troll you and even after answering his question a million times, he'll return to ask you and nother dumb and retrardedd question.

Don't feed the troll or he will troll you to death and to confirm, go through his posts, all he does is ask dumb and rettarded questions endlessly just to troll you.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by condralbedez: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Same county wey no get money still dey increase salary not even for civil servants but na politicians wey don already make am , Emilakon people how market 🤣 we no dey hear una voice again, VultureBBQgrill and the likes, hope Dem increase una own too
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by viodemus: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
Use this one hold body so that you no go wail to death.

am sure that many of us support that he does well everywhere in Nigeria, in a non discriminatory fashion.

One thing you can bet on, is that everyone is not in on his advanced fraudry schemes.

Let us wail for greatness. Shun criminality supporting. I thought I'd remind u, old spoilt beer.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by complexstuffs(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Pictures pls
lexy2014:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/tinubu-fails-join-live-economic-session-stage-paris-summit-delegates-task-nigerian

Why was Tinubu not able to attend the summit he travelled and which you were all licking his ass for?

Who takes IPOB/OBIDIENTS seriously..

These same IPOB/OBIDIENTS that told Nigerians That Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Felix6: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Make makaroni better go use lime wash body and burn that suit fast. A word is enough for the.....
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

Who takes IPOB/OBIDIENTS seriously..

These same IPOB/OBIDIENTS that told Nigerians That Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan.

But that doesn't answer the question or resolve the mystery of why Tinubu wasn't at the summit he travelled to France to attend.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/tinubu-fails-join-live-economic-session-stage-paris-summit-delegates-task-nigerian

Why was Tinubu not able to attend the summit he travelled and which you were all licking his ass for?

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by wildikeman(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Arrewa:
Nice one!

Igbos and this their instigation strategy!!

We northerners are not expecting much from Tinubu!!

We have rule and have fully enjoyed power to the fullest!

It's now the turn of the Yorubas to enjoy, after they're done, they'll pass the blunt back to it original owners!! No time!!

With Buharis Administration we have spread wealth all over the north. We have developed our cities and systematically empower millions of northerners!!

It's the turn of the Yorubas to enjoy, and we are soldly behind them!

Most of you people don't understand the political framework of Nigeria...

Nigerian politics is so complex, beyond human understanding... It's beyond logical understanding!!

That's why you all keep getting disappointed, regardless of the ethnic figure piloting the affair of the country...

Then would Nigeria vite to at least let the eastern and south central region go The East is ready and were killed and forced back when they tried to leave. Remember the civil war. Let them go since its the North and South West that owns Nigeria. Abi is it not better??
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by geokay777(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Josegun:
See levels. For once this guys will understand that we have some sharp leaders in Africa. I trust Jagaban to represent wella.
BAT's been representing since. No be today.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Badonasty(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Lol…I guess he’s fluent in french since na him second home be that
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Mryacks: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2023
sreamsense:
Op should have called obidients, obi-idiots and arise TV crews to come see. Although, I will vote "yes" that somebody should near them when viewing this thread because of sudden high BP. Nigeria is x3 of population of France, how won't Nigeria be respected so we can allow them to do business with us? They are the one rushing Nigeria, our population is a great asset.

Are you sure Ekpa is also in France or has he sent his embassy staffs to represent him because this is gathering of world leaders? I need the pictures of Ekpa like these ones with world leaders where he is being welcome in the France, otherwise; I will advise not to pay him a dime donation. Enough of scamming!

Also, the wife of Macron should try to be careful with Africa people, she stays too close seductively to Jagaban as if she is asking for hug (3rd picture from topmost). Is too tempting, someone like former Zimbabwe long serving leader can hug her by error in the presence of her husband which may cause problem. She shouldn't be too close looking into visitors eye as if she is asking for "her turn" hug because the man in front of her is called mr is "my turn". So, Mrs Macron, take note! (I am saying it jokingly to praise Jagaban, Macron Wife was looking another direction and only seems too close from picture, in reality; it might be far apart). Obi idiots don't take my word for it on this joke! Be warned!

Lmao....your third paragraph cracked me up this morning grin angry
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Xvva6bah: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Yoooo! I can't teach you how to make a million overnight but I can show you how to make $50 - $100 daily....
Note: You would be scamming white clients with Instagram and you're good to go with just your phone...
Proofs attached!!!

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by randymirrors(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2023
See the way they're attaching themselves to him. This man is a great man.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Spain007(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2023
favor914:
Get lost, Empty Barrel.
Ur father...in ur life u don't compare aboki to okoro... idiot
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Alliswell248: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2023
almarthins:

Why won't he hug him!?
after all, they interested in putting African countries under bondage. France na number one leader in this crafty set up.

Country wey no get resources wan dey finance country wey get resources, no be witchcraft be that?.

Wailers can't be pleased. Wailing is in their DNA.
We are enjoying your wailing. Keep it up.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Electorate: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Alexis11:

Arrewa pls ignore this "I am Yoruba" boy. He's one of the South East Yoruba you are talking about. His profile and old comments exposed him.

You must be daft, go through my post and see I always tell you idiots I am Yoruba, Since everybody that don't support Tinubu is an igbo or IPOB according to you empty skulls, Obasanjo and Aisha Yesufu too are igbos for supporting Peter Obi and not supporting Tinubu.

You and Arrewa are both brainless so i am not surprised.

#spits on your foreheads

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Flight90:
Some people won't like this 😁😆😅
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by shegra58: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
blamingthedevil:
President Tinubu having a lovely moment with President Macron of France as the later welcome Him to the Global Financing Pact Summt in France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M007V0BIaCE
peegs will not like this

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by Donake: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ask the British if the Igbos bowed to power? If power is your issue that is if you are not one of those imported from Sudan,Niger,Mali,Chad,Central Africa,Somalia or the magreb...then usurp the powers to come convey the millions on the streets of the south down to the north to enjoy the prosperity the north currently enjoys.

Don't give the SouthEast including those with Chibuike,Amaechi,Nnamdi,Chinasa in the South south. One day all of these would be in the past when Oil loses value then and only then the unity would be negotiated.

The complexity of the politics doesn't translate to working institutions. Your likes tried it in Central Africa but we're evicted not without losses,but at least you lost CAR and won't come close. We understand the Dynamics such as evicting communities at the dead of the night pretending to rear cattles,where you can't buy lands. It's same from Adamawa,Taraba,Venue,Southern Kaduna,Gombe,Plateau,Nasarawa,Kogi,then they entered Enugu to understand why people survived 30months of an onslaught in 1967 with little or no foreign assistance.

Avoid these Igbos again. You can't withstand them alone. They are people you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by almarthins(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

Wailers can't be pleased. Wailing is in their DNA.
We are enjoying your wailing. Keep it up.

Everything you people is about wailing and obidient. You fail to look beyond politics of divisiveness and bigotry. Unfortunately, I am not one of you(wailer or obidient). The two parties are one tree representing different branches

You think those people care about Nigeria?

Buhari travelled many times to those white countries and nothing happened, rather we got worst economy situations that before.

It is not about tinubu or obi. Our leaders had in the past sold us off like cattles, formed cohorts with this same people to put us economic mess.
Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=123971758][/quote]

See as the Yoruba people dey cerebrate this nonsense

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by tyinfinity: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Peter obi is presently with evil spirits at the world OSU leaders summit in the evil forest

1 Like

Re: President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France by CartelKenneth: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
See as tinubu resemble master yoda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Herdsmen Spotted Around 2am In Awka This Morning- Pictures / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.