Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ (49839 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Merisbankie(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
hoyiilow:
the debris is about 1600 feet from the bow of the Titanic. It takes 2 hours to get to the Titanic, they were 1 hour and 45 minutes in. I had the same thought you did. My guess is they were 10 or so minutes from having it in view. Sadly...

It takes 3 hours Brodie
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Unaevince: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Joybeau:

You ain't no millionaire because you don't think like one. Keep your religious sentiment aside. Talking Jesus to garner emotions to your point I'm equally a christian. Please talk scientifically and logically. But I tell you what, those explorers are also in servitude to humanity. They are making the world better for the populace. These scientists you serve equally serve God in there service to humanity. The products of technology you consume today are invented and discovered by people who took the risk to do that. What other sacrifice is bigger than that. J.J Thompson, that invented the electric bulb failed 999 times before he got it right.
By the way who even asked if you're a millionaire? Inferiority complex at it's peak.
That's the difference between our world and theirs( oyinbo). They live science while we over where live religion. Need I remind you the meaning of science. Science is the systematic study of nature. So, is water not a natural substance. They explored nature.
Please again I beg you, think differently that's why they are developed and we are not.
Nevertheless, don't come at me with your judgment and Jesus stuff.

Joybeau

Normally I don't respond to threads on my comments but I have to do for you b'cos I sensed you needed direction, and some of the issues you commented, you don't know much of. Thomas Edison is the inventor of the electric bulb you are enjoying today who said after trying the 999th to see electric bulb glow and enthused, " I have not failed but have discovered 999th time it will not work - having electric light". The electric light came on 1000th time of his trial. A great feat indeed and the whole world became light since then.

By the grace of God, am an Engineer and a great scientist indeed. However, God through His son Jesus is greater than science because he is the creator of everything including science and that is why the great sane scientists acknowledge him.

If one of the greatest scientist ever lived - Albert Einstein, who discovered nuclear bumb and gave USA and other western nations the Super power status acknowledged God before he passed on, you have to take Jesus and Christianity very serious.

Because your comment about Jesus and Christianity does not show you are a true and serious christian - let me not say born again christian.

Well the issue at hand about the dead is unfortunate, they should have channeled their resources to better research areas of climate change, food production for the hungry of this world or it did not touch you that more that 3 billion people out of about 9 billion of our planet are in need of food, shelter and adequate clothing - the basic necessities of life.

If you still in doubt of who you are discussing with whether am a millionaire heading to a billionaire, I will show you some of my brands if you insist.

God bless us and our world
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by jimcaddy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
These oyinbo people like to explore. That's the problem with them. They like exploration. Now look at where it has landed them now. Unfortunately may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Joybeau: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
@ unaevince:
You really make me laugh in Swahili. Man you no millionaire. When I deal with one, I know. You are just living off salary. You are the 9-5 kind of guy. Your body work,your mind is caged. You never really found yourself in the life of making exploits, the reason you taken aback by scientific expediture. Not your fault though.
Need I introduce myself because you really need proper straightening. I'm a Microbiologist, author and entrepreneur. A super female and a blown millionaire. Bet you never met my kind of lady with my temerity. I have your type in my payroll. That's by the way though.
You acknowledged my stance still in your view that scientific work is with trials. Moreover, if you're in the field of science as you claim, you would know what is occupational hazard.
Besides, those billionaires that died weren't responsible for your misfortune. While cast aspersions on them when you are solely responsible for your outcome.
Even the Jesus you talk about, you know little about His principles. If you understand your essence as a co-creator, you would appreciate these scientists. God made you in his own image and likeness and gave you the power to dominate and subdue the earth. You're the one who's lost at your purpose. A great man said "a man who hasn't discovered what he will die for is not living". Even the God you claim to know hate laziness, in the parable of the talent, do you know why the master cast off the servant who could not make use of his talent, that hid it. He hates lazy and unambitious people. God can never waste His gift on an unwilling person. Stay there and wait for those billionaires to come and feed you and take you out of poverty. They are equally humans like yourself. Your destiny is in your hands. Fight for yourself.
Nevertheless, you have digressed from the subject of discuss. We aren't discussing religion here anyway. I know God but am not a religious fanatic like you. It can't becloud my sense of reasoning.
I still ask you to reason differently. You are not making sense[/quote]You really make me laugh in Swahili. Man you no millionaire. When I deal with one, I know. You are just living off salary. You are the 9-5 kind of guy. Your body work,your mind is caged. You never really found yourself in the life of making exploits, the reason you taken aback by scientific expediture. Not your fault though.
Need I introduce myself because you really need proper straightening. I'm a Microbiologist, author and entrepreneur. A super female and a blown millionaire. Bet you never met my kind of lady with my temerity. I have your type in my payroll. That's by the way though.
You acknowledged my stance still in your view that scientific work is with trials. Moreover, if you're in the field of science as you claim, you would know what is occupational hazard.
Besides, those billionaires that died weren't responsible for your misfortune. While cast aspersions on them when you are solely responsible for your outcome.
Even the Jesus you talk about, you know little about His principles. If you understand your essence as a co-creator, you would appreciate these scientists. God made you in his own image and likeness and gave you the power to dominate and subdue the earth. You're the one who's lost at your purpose. A great man said "a man who hasn't discovered what he will die for is not living". Even the God you claim to know hate laziness, in the parable of the talent, do you know why the master cast off the servant who could not make use of his talent, that hid it. He hates lazy and unambitious people. God can never waste His gift on an unwilling person. Stay there and wait for those billionaires to come and feed you and take you out of poverty. They are equally humans like yourself. Your destiny is in your hands. Fight for yourself.
Nevertheless, you have digressed from the subject of discuss. We aren't discussing religion here anyway. I know God but am not a religious fanatic like you. It can't becloud my sense of reasoning.
I still ask you to reason differently. You are not making sense
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Joybeau: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Unaevince:

Joybeau

Normally I don't respond to threads on my comments but I have to do for you b'cos I sensed you needed direction, and some of the issues you commented, you don't know much of. Thomas Edison is the inventor of the electric bulb you are enjoying today who said after trying the 999th to see electric bulb glow and enthused, " I have not failed but have discovered 999th time it will not work - having electric light". The electric light came on 1000th time of his trial. A great feat indeed and the whole world became light since then.

By the grace of God, am an Engineer and a great scientist indeed. However, God through His son Jesus is greater than science because he is the creator of everything including science and that is why the great sane scientists acknowledge him.

If one of the greatest scientist ever lived - Albert Einstein, who discovered nuclear bumb and gave USA and other western nations the Super power status acknowledged God before he passed on, you have to take Jesus and Christianity very serious.

Because your comment about Jesus and Christianity does not show you are a true and serious christian - let me not say born again christian.

Well the issue at hand about the dead is unfortunate, they should have channeled their resources to better research areas of climate change, food production for the hungry of this world or it did not touch you that more that 3 billion people out of about 9 billion of our planet are in need of food, shelter and adequate clothing - the basic necessities of life.

If you still in doubt of who you are discussing with whether am a millionaire heading to a billionaire, I will show you some of my brands if you insist.

@unaevince
You really make me laugh in Swahili. Man you no millionaire. When I deal with one, I know. You are just living off salary. You are the 9-5 kind of guy. Your body work,your mind is caged. You never really found yourself in the life of making exploits, the reason you taken aback by scientific expediture. Not your fault though.
I still ask you to reason differently. You are not making sense[
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Nmezor(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Really sad,may their souls rest on
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Athemisia: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:
This is where I miss Tb Joshua...he would ve told us where the titan us by now ..
It IMPLODED
Squeeze into itself due to high pressure from the water at a very deep level.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Athemisia: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2023
jimcaddy:
These oyinbo people like to explore. That's the problem with them. They like exploration. Now look at where it has landed them now. Unfortunately may their souls rest in peace.
If they don't explore you wouldn't have been where you are now in civilization.
We always like to acknowledge successful exploration but the failed ones.
Forgetting that life is all about the good and bad tides.......
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Pickmycall: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
BenzEne1:

Not to sharks. The implosion is so rapid and so forceful it will tear them to shreds in seconds. There's hardly anything left for recovery or sharks to feed on.
Sharks would feed on the shredded body parts as long as they didn't turn into a powder form.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by livebullet(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
There's something about this Titanic ship then ordinary eyes can envisage.

RIP to the deaths billionaires cry

African mindset spotted....
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Unaevince: 3:14am On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Joybeau

@Joybeau/ Beautiful Joy,

I found your threads exciting and intriguing, knowing that you are a lady with brain and pawn equally enlivens me. It is good we have common areas of interest and that's why you attracted to comment on my thread. We are both scientist and educated people. I know that you are still embarking on future education as well as making money, which am also doing. You are an author which am also. The areas we can disagree to agree are how the wealth should be shared among the people of the world and pursuit of our christian faith.

In submission both of us have similar goals, as entrepreneurs and millionaires.

If you want us to be sharing ideas on this and other issues on how to move our nation forward, you can mail me at unaevince2009@gmail.com

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.