Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ (49712 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by zoedew: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Pipefitter:

No... Since it was an implosion death will be almost instant because of the pressure...
👏👍Similar to when you are bullseye 🎯 killing a mosquito with a clap of your hand! The insect is dead before it knows so! If the Titan submersible had a warning system to inform them about the impending crushing pressure they would have been terrified preparatory to death. That is horrible and as tormenting as the pain of a slow passing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by AngelicBeing: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2023
007Marvel:
This is an illustration of how deep they dived! Who does that on a sub that use a PS2 pad as the controller
Gbamsulotely, even Sperm whale, one of the Biggest fishes in the ocean, dobale for baba God, He bowed to God Almighty and refuses to go beyond 4000 Ft, remember that water is the natural habitat for fishes but stubborn adventures humans because of the few billions in their pocket wants to go to the belly of the Atlantic Ocean of 12,000 ft, nonsense and stupidity angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Berankis: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2023
This is just to raise our consciousness (which will never be raised anyway) that all the billions means shit. At the end of the day, we leave with nothing. We are nothing. But while we struggle when alive, we should always remember to take it easy and not do crimes or hurt other people for us to make it (which we will never accept anyway). I just don't know why I am saying this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Joybeau: 6:26am On Jun 23, 2023
Unaevince:
What a shame and a wicked world. Out of about 9 billion people sharing our planet earth presently, 3 billion are living under poverty, war and disease especially in Africa and other underdeveloped and developing countries in the world. These billionaires decided not to care or help rather embarking on suicidal adventure of going to visit titanic that sank over a century ago in an unusual circumstance.

Today, they have perished with their billions, leaving billions of people hungry and in want in our world.

Food for thought for the living billionaires of this generation and also the rich people in millions of $US and other currencies. God is watching you. Do the needful, feed the poor and spread your wealth in meaningful businesses and adventures.

May their souls rest in peace.

God bless us and our world

Did those billionaires stop you from getting rich? If you're poor, don't blame them for your poverty. I hate People with dark mind. Please think differently.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by BenzEne1(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Pickmycall:
Even the billionaire onboard the ship who didn't know what to do with his money also died.
All onboard were lost to sharks.

Not to sharks. The implosion is so rapid and so forceful it will tear them to shreds in seconds. There's hardly anything left for recovery or sharks to feed on.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by kushe: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Adventurers are essential, they help us discover the vastness and beauty of God's creation.
No crime in what they have done especially as this same sub has done the same journey several times before.
James Cameron the director of Avatar and the Titanic has been to the Challenger Deep which is far deeper than where this occurred.
People including me are fascinated by the titanic, I might not pay to go to its grave but I get excited whenever new images from the site come up.
Unfortunately it is still the same old pictures which mean it is still a very difficult terrain to conquer.
Oceangate is a hobbyist enterprise, if better company like Spacex face this deep oceans with better money,naa everyday people go dey go there and very safely too.
For those saying they bought their deaths with their own money ,my response is people die in Ferraris and Lambos on land. Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter accident.
Just make sure when you die,you are not facing your maker as a judge who would ask you questions you might not be able to answer.
Jesus is essential and not a topic for debate.
Accept him !!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2023
The CEO is a greedy b*stard, apparently he might be the reason why the journey wasn't successful this time around because from what I heard, they went to the Titanic shipwreck successfully last year and last two years so obviously something must have happened and something must have been the reason why the Sub failed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
I like adventures lifestyle but you see some adventures are not for me...

Me inside submarine deep down inside the ocean my village people will be smiling in HD if I try that grin

lexy2014:
$250,000 * 5 = $1.25m down the drain

NewDea4:

Money Miss Road (MMR) People

Life ain't as straightforward a gig as some people assume
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by kushe: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
It is not fair to say certain things about advanced populations and rich people.
Do you know how much the Nepalese government charge people to summit Everest.
Mount Everest is visible,and many many people pay 20 to 50k dollars despite the trail been marked by several dead bodies of people who never made it to the top.
Leave adventurers alone,they add colour to the world. Africans are dying in the Mediterranean because we lack visionaries and adventurers who can transform our continent.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Tyktoker: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by ManWater: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2023
jclassiq:

You have it backwards chief. Nobody pays money to go and die. They paid to go for an adventurous voyage that would have probably changed their lives if it had succeeded. Unfortunately it wasn't. Everything in life is risk.

Ultra rich people don't know what to do with their money so they spend it experimenting.

Bill Gates is experimenting too. But he is doing so for the greater good. Others are for their own pleasure.
You're right.
But don't you consider it crazy to take this kind of expensive & deadly risk just for fun?
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by tete7000(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Won jeun yo, won wa bekunbekun

2 Likes

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by OndoRaph(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2023
IkeGod9891:
What I still don’t understand is why the people, who were able to pay large amounts to go on the OceanGate submersible ill-fated expedition, couldn’t afford to research the genuine safety concerns that were public knowledge!!!
Nothing was public. Just because it happens, everyone is talking. That thing submerged 49 people to and fro before the incident. The CEO was onboard

2 Likes

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Edusouls(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Na real wah. Titanic of 111 years ago still dey kill people today
my brother the thing pass person no be small, it’s cursed and doomed ship, this five men have taken by the souls that perished with it, they have united together, this life is full of mysteries

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by STEVENcrack(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Even maami water no fit go that deep
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Fab21: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Have they discovered the titanic now?
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by imam07: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Titanic the rich man's curse....
This depth should not be included with the earth we are living. This is another planet. They should name this bottom of the d ocean another planet. Is like traveling to d moon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by sotherefore: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Yeah so tragic
so what information are you trying to pass out now with Ur picture. Anyway the world does not care about you. Strive and be a billionaire and people would take you serious.
Immigrant no de stay in their own country? ? Instead of you to blame Ur leaders for every of our frustration u are hear trying to blame west. De play.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by chidiokay: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2023
obinna58:

A limited mind, if it’s only people who thinks like you existed the world would have been in darkness

I know what comment like these does to guyz like you, its the only way fill up your bottomless Ego

Since Titanic crashed 110yrs, scientifically, techniologically or pysiologically in what way as that crash benefited the world,

Asides Ocean coy using it to exploit freaks for money & endangering there lives .. holding on to that ship is to what "END"
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Tonytonex(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Khastro:
Oh dear. Too bad really. I was rooting for their discovery. This joins the list of mysterious events, literally.
Sharing the same thought.

There's a mystery behind it.
"There's more than meet the eye" ... How do they put it.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by imam07: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2023
JOemmy:
I have been following this story on CNN some experts claimed the submarine was badly built it doesn't even have any tracker on it to indicate it's location in case it finds itself in situations like this. No need for the govt to be prosecuting anyone cause the man that built it was also onboard the ill-fated vessel.
they claimed GPS, Wi-Fi and sensor technology can't function in dat kind of depth. When a criminal run through d river sef, the dog chasing him will loose track of him.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Tonytonex(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
I like adventures lifestyle but you see some adventures are not for me...

Me inside submarine deep down inside the ocean my village people will be smiling in HD if I try that grin
you are funny.

It like those people don't believe that there are principalities under the ocean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by oluwatitus(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2023
A lot of things happen in the ocean which is still unknown to we humans especially Bermuda triangle.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by obinna58(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2023
chidiokay:

I know what comment like these does to guyz like you, its the only way fill up your bottomless Ego

Since Titanic crashed 110yrs, scientifically, techniologically or pysiologically in what way as that crash benefited the world,

Asides Ocean coy using it to exploit freaks for money & endangering there lives .. holding on to that ship is to what "END"
Good but
So you sabi reason and you posted thrash below

[s] The earlier these Oyinbos understand that "Titantic" carries a jinx that reek of underworld prints the better, it makes no sense losing more lives to titantic

let dem just leave that fvcking ship alone, its a world mystery that doesnt want to be unravel.[/s]
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Tonytonex(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2023
Pakman:
In Omah Lays voice: Water no get enemy...till you fall for oshimiri. cool
water is the most dangerous thing in the world.
Ironically it saves life too.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Hanndye: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Sanguine:

The next one go be "Tit".
Then next one, everybody go rest!
R
God sure has his own way of humbling the proud.

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Delaw135: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Tradepunter2:

You arE HIGH FOR RELAYING SUCH NONSENSE ..... Did they put a GUN IN THE FKING HEAD OF THE MIGRANTS CROSSING THEY MADE THEIR CHOICE OF CROSSINGS AND THEY DIED UNFORTUNATELY... They chose to go to another man illegally and they died ...

PERSON WORK FOR THEIR MONEY WANT TO ENJOY THEIR TIME AND MONEY.... BUT UNFORTUNATELY DIED....

So how does the 2 even compare Una suppose get sense.
So who sent them to embark on high risk journey deep down to the sea? Life isn't just balance
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Cassandraloius: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2023
I read some documentary yesterday about the Titanic, The RMS Titanic sank in the early hours of 15 April 1912, just off the coast of Newfoundland in the North Atlantic after hitting an iceberg during its maiden voyage. Of 2,240 passengers and crew on board, over 1,500 lost their lives.

These Billionaires and researcher took a terrible risk to travel under that sea, they weren't expecting any thing of sort to happen, and now they're no where to be found, this is too sad. I can imagine how dangerous it is over there.

Sending prayers to the families, this is so tragic. cry
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by chidiokay: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2023
obinna58:

Good but
So you sabi reason and you posted thrash below

[s][/s]The earlier these Oyinbos understand that "Titantic" carries a jinx that reek of underworld prints the better, it makes no sense losing more lives to titantic

let dem just leave that fvcking ship alone, its a world mystery that doesnt want to be unravel[s][/s]

shut your smelly mouth jare and go play sand with mates
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by sharpwriter(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Hanndye:
First naa Titanic, now naa Titan. I wonder what's next. RIP to the dead sha.
The next one would be Titano grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.