Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? (3943 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / 10 Things That Kill Relationship And Marriage Faster Than Poverty / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by spencekat(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
One guy was telling some people that his biggest fear in life is poverty and one of his audience shook his head.I later met the guy who was surprised at that statement and told him that for one to get there and fall back should be the greatest fear .

But for me my greatest fear is not to make heaven,it does not mean that I don't cherish affluence.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by ITbomb(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
False accusations
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by koning: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes, just like you can be rich and sick/depressed too (ask Steve Jobs and/or Paul Allen)... but believe me, after a man's health, FREEDOM TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO; WHEN YOU WANT TO DO IT is its biggest wealth!

Yes! Like freedom to kill yourself. To harm yourself or even kill others out of frustration.

99.8% of suïcide victims committed suïcide in "freedom". Freedom of the mind is much more important than physical freedom. DON'T MIX UP THE 2. One can have complete freedom of the mind while in prison. Ask Mike Tyson. He has said on many occasion that he had the best time of his life in prison. However, once it's time for you be released, you MUST leave.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
koning:
Yes! Like freedom to kill yourself. To harm yourself or even kill others out of frustration.

99.8% of suïcide victims committed suïcide in "freedom". Freedom of the mind is much more important than physical freedom. DON'T MIX UP THE 2. One can have complete freedom of the mind while in prison. Ask Mike Tyson. He has said on many occasion that he had the best time of his life in prison. However, once it's time for you be released, you MUST leave.

PHYSICAL FREEDOM is what i am talking about....freedom of the mind is irrelevant to the issue at hand, as poverty cant stop anyone from dreaming.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by koning: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

PHYSICAL FREEDOM is what i am talking about....freedom of the mind is irrelevant to the issue at hand, as poverty cant stop anyone from dreaming.

Well, my point is that in absolute terms, nothing is worse than crushing poverty. Losing your freedom as in prison is not worse in my opinion. People have been known to acquire bachelors degree from within the prison walls.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
koning:
Well, my point is that in absolute terms, nothing is worse than crushing poverty. Losing your freedom as in prison is not worse in my opinion. People have been known to acquire bachelors degree from within the prison walls.

so what you are saying is that you would give up your freedom and gladly go to jail and be locked up for years, if you were poor, really?!
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by okoroemeka(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
B4 you mention any disease,remember dat poverty is not the cure. B4 you mention any relationship or family matter, remember dat poverty is not a benefit of unity. B4 you mention hell, remember it is also my name but neva means i want to keep suffering
you are looking at the problem from your own perspective,many people are born into poverty and has adapted to live in poverty quite happily without bitterness,to you poverty maybe a disease but to millions of poor people to lose the will and hope to believe in a brighter tomorrow is the disease.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karlifate:

Even if the money is placed in front of you, ignorance would keep you in darkness on getting it.

Side Note: "Ignorance" (especially in this context), means IGNORING THE KNOWLEDGE, not the absence of the knowledge itself.
u are ignorant of my point
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Ronjule: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
LACK OF PURPOSE IN LIFE
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
yarimo:
lack of Peace of mind doesn't know poor or rich
the difference aint 4 debating. As 4 those saying rich blind man, how is wealth to blame 4 the blindness ?what if he was born poor and became blind at 5 b4 becoming rich through music? How many rich men are even blind?poor people suffer and die of all diseases.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ronjule:
LACK OF PURPOSE IN LIFE
does poverty give purpose,health,attraction,trust? poverty is useless,abeg.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Karlifate: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u are ignorant of my point

Your locus is void of knowledge.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
you are looking at the problem from your own perspective,many people are born into poverty and has adapted to live in poverty quite happily without bitterness,to you poverty maybe a disease but to millions of poor people to lose the will and hope to believe in a brighter tomorrow is the disease.
may poverty reply u
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karlifate:

Your locus is void of knowledge.
to waste
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Aklee4994(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karlifate:

In sequel to the afore:

••• Ignorance + Freedom = Chaos.

••• Ignorance + Health = Sickness = Death.

••• Ignorance + Poverty = Crime.

••• Ignorance + Power = Tyranny.

••• Ignorance + Religion = Terrorism.

••• Ignorance + Riches/Wealth = Corruption.

••• Ignorance + Talent = Poverty.

The list is endless...

Bottom line: Ignorance is deadly.
You’re right💯...Even when those people started nailing this man he seems he said they know not what they’re doing...All he is saying is IGNORANCE is the problem not because they’re evil or bad.

The greatest evil that can happen to man right now is not poverty it’s IGNORANCE 😎✅

1 Like

Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes, just like you can be rich and sick/depressed too (ask Steve Jobs and/or Paul Allen)... but believe me, after a man's health, FREEDOM TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO; WHEN YOU WANT TO DO IT is its biggest wealth!
u can do anything u want is not true anywhere. Ur health is not maintained by pooverty.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aklee4994:
You’re right💯...Even when those people started nailing this man he seems he said they know not what they’re doing...All he is saying is IGNORANCE is the problem not because they’re evil or bad.

The greatest evil that can happen to man right now is not poverty it’s IGNORANCE 😎✅
ignorance of what? And why?
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Aklee4994(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
ignorance of what? And why?
ignorance of nailing Jesus and also people are causing pain to each other not because they’re good or bad just that they are ignorant about the way of life...but also did you know that even when you’re poor(poverty) you still exist...let ignorance mistakenly lie to you that life wire is a rope.

Ignorance kills faster than poverty💯
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
B4 you mention any disease,remember dat poverty is not the cure. B4 you mention any relationship or family matter, remember dat poverty is not a benefit of unity. B4 you mention hell, remember it is also my name but neva means i want to keep suffering

Nigerian men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dry woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Aklee4994(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Karlifate:

Even if the money is placed in front of you, ignorance would keep you in darkness on getting it.

Side Note: "Ignorance" (especially in this context), means IGNORING THE KNOWLEDGE, not the absence of the knowledge itself.
Just the way those five men went to kill themselves in the cause of expedition of an event that happens 111 years ago...they want to checkmate or go boundless with the creator....funny enough all are billionaires and even paid about $250,000 each to explore.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aklee4994:
ignorance of nailing Jesus and also people are causing pain to each other not because they’re good or bad just that they are ignorant about the way of life...but also did you know that even when you’re poor(poverty) you still exist...let ignorance mistakenly lie to you that life wire is a rope.

Ignorance kills faster than poverty💯

na like this dem dey answer question ,abi?? Just dey play ,mr knowledge, dey play.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so what you are saying is that you would give up your freedom and gladly go to jail and be locked up for years, if you were poor, really?!
the poor can be forced into a naija prison,they dont gladly go 4 a sec, na anoda reason why sapa worst,human right disregarded.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sickness
Dont underrate good health !!!
If money could buy good health so many prominent persons would still be alive
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Offyjoy:
Sickness
Dont underrate good health !!!
If money could buy good health so many prominent persons would still be alive
poverty cant give ur health, there are a lot more sick people that are poor ,poor people die of all diseases.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by PECON1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
pansophist:
Poverty is not worse bro. If you want to know what's worse, please stroll to a general hospital, and see that money is nothing. You will see all kinds of people there, both wealthy and poor, all lying helplessly in the same room. CEO and gatemen become equals.

Prayer warriors outside casting and biding, crying mothers and wives, all praying and hoping for one thing, which is the recovery of their loved ones. Their money at the moment becomes useless. These sick folks will give up their earthly wealth just to be normal.

Then you will understand what vanity means, and why health is wealth. In fact, if common teeth infection handles you, at that spot, you will realize that health is wealth. In fact, the only punishment I pray God should give my enemies is a toothache, especially that ache that seems like an old man is pounding yam inside your gum. grin

If you have never been sick to a point where nothing matters, you may not understand this. But I will rather be poor but healthy, than rich and sick.
I believe the worst sickness is that toothache, I nearly ran mad when the pains shows up in the night,it's like I was being beaten in the head. If u've never suffer from toothache, always give praise to whatever u worship
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by PECON1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Olasyke:

Well, poverty is worse but, I feel there are more things worse than poverty. People living in north Korea might agree with me.
change your worldviews about North Korea,this people are not suffering the way media portrays it.Every country America hates is always seen like that. North Korea is not a bad place and it's people are not in chains.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by LawyerLomo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wow
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u can do anything u want is not true anywhere. Ur health is not maintained by pooverty.

let me answer you with your own quote:

HellVictorinho6:
B4 you mention any disease,remember dat poverty is not the cure.
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by Noblewealth(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Not having salvation is worst than poverty ask Lazarus..
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

let me answer you with your own quote:

poverty worsens everything
Re: What Is Worse In Life Than Poverty? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
PECON1:
I believe the worst sickness is that toothache, I nearly ran mad when the pains shows up in the night,it's like I was being beaten in the head. If u've never suffer from toothache, always give praise to whatever u worship
poverty means u dont find treatment 4 it bcuz of the cost of living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? / Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? / Help! I'm Extremely H.orny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.