Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. (2579 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by khalling2008: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2023
8yrs is too long for Ipob, Obidient, Enemy of Nigeria, Afganeastern region to wail.
May God allow them to wail till 8yrs in Jesus name we pray, Ameen.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Dpen11(f): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2023
So soon

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Moh247: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Make una calm down with the trolling

Obidient have feelings too and are our brothers.... No kill them

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2023
ganisucks come here and throw one of your useless conspiracy theories abeg! 🤣

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Moh247: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
ganisucks come here and throw one of your useless conspiracy theories abeg! 🤣

Ganisucks Alaba CIA 😁💃

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by omenka(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2023
The way I saw Obidients rush into the thread and rush out twice as fast, like chickens that just sighted a hawk hovering above them, leave me without a doubt that they've got a death wish for my President.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Cmg777: 6:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

All thru the campaigns whey dem wan kill us, nobody talk ooo..

As far as I’m concerned sef, they never c anything yet.. make Supreme Court validate BAT administration first.. then they go know Whetin dem put themselves into in the first place.. cuz to win election Nobi by force.. any small talk whey Nobi Whetin dem wan hear like this, na instant curse and abuses..

Those children of hate n perdition that will always remain very bitter to any sort of progress in this country. Their time don truly near.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

Ganisucks Alaba CIA 😁💃
Abi. Like say na her papa dey in charge of Tinubu. The same boy wey talk say cabals no go allow Tinubu's inauguration.

This Kain thing, Dem suppose don locate the boy, alongside, achalugwonwa, fintiri, lock them up in a psychiatric home. This is no small issue. Na big sign of madness! 🤣

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by BitterTruth0001: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2023
People are being slaughtered in Platueau and all over the middle belt , these ones are still celebrating the swearing-in .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Ipob and Obidati people will said both are drug baroon

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by khalling2008: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2023
BitterTruth0001:
People are being slaughtered in Platueau and all over the middle belt , these ones are still celebrating the swearing-in .
No be only today killing is happening in Nigeria and the world, it happens in America, Uk and many countries. Obidence say another thing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by yemmight(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Se we were told yesterday that Macron avoided our president and sent a rep. These guys will not rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Image123(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2023
It sucks to support Obi the chinko messiah, let the poor breathe.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Moh247: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Cmg777:

All thru the campaigns whey dem wan kill us, nobody talk ooo..

As far as I’m concerned sef, they never c anything yet.. make Supreme Court validate BAT administration first.. then they go know Whetin dem put themselves into in the first place.. cuz to win election Nobi by force.. any small talk whey Nobi Whetin dem wan hear like this, na instant curse and abuses..

Those children of hate n perdition that will always remain very bitter to any sort of progress in this country. Their time don truly near.

Lol

8 years Dem go wail. 🤭😁

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Ofunaofu: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2023
khalling2008:
8yrs is too long for Ipob, Obidient, Enemy of Nigeria, Afganeastern region to wail.

When will Tinubu make a speech at the summit.

Did he go there for photo shoots

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Abufo: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

Do you know what the mother pig told her piglets........? She said “my dear babies please exercise some patience, you see this big nose that God blessed me with, it will not be too long your noses will become as large and protuberant like my own”....what goes around comes around.....las las...na una go tire.......

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Moh247: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Abufo:

Do you know what the mother pig told her piglets........? She said “my dear babies please exercise some patience, you see this big nose that God blessed me with, it will not be too long your noses will become as large and protuberant like my own”....what goes around comes around.....las las...na una go tire.......

Oshey.... Low budget Williams Shakespeare don give us qoute

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by OlawaleBammie: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2023
BitterTruth0001:
cry grin

Cry of ogbaje

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by richie240: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2023
obidients running towards thread after seeing the caption......

#Psyche!
cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by MorataFC: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
khalling2008:
Chai, see clickbait grin grin grin
You be badt guy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Joey4321: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

It doesn't matter who the President is. Decision affects everyone

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Moh247: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Joey4321:

That is why I proudly voted for a Chicago trained accountant and not an Agulu philosopher

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Demdem(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2023
khalling2008:

U are a bad boy grin
U are a bad boy grin
U are really a very bad boy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Let the sick breath, don't choke them
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Shigishege2: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2023
E shock them to thier bone marrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Shigishege2: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2023
donbachi:
Let the sick breath, don't choke them
oga we no go pity them. We go choke them and suffocate them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Joey4321: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

That is why I proudly voted for a Chicago trained accountant and not an Agulu philosopher

Fair enough.

I also voted for Obi, with my reasons.

But the election is over.

At this point, everyone just wants Tinubu to succeed.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Shigishege2: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Joey4321:

cry more

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by isan(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Igbos bullied the northern people for 8 years online but they the Yorubas are ever ready to reject their madness grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. by Moh247: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Joey4321:

Fair enough.

I also voted for Obi, with my reasons.

But the election is over.

At this point, everyone just wants Tinubu to succeed.

Nigeria would be great

(1) (2)

Peter Obi only congratulated one 1 of 15 Nigerians that won the UK Diana Award / Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted / Ikwerre People Protest Against Biafria On The Street Of London In 1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.