Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) (56167 Views)

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Nfam2023: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by stanbright(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9H3hCQuXk

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was seen with the president of France and his wife

see nairaland front page news😂😂.make we they suffer the hardship da go sha,make Tinubu continue da give kiss.Bunch of babies here

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by onuman: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I so much love this man. This reminds me of his trademark style of blowing kisses at public events. He's so woke.
I dedicate “Rich Spirit” by Kendrick Lamar for President, Aşiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Stop deceiving yourself. The French knew that Tinubu is a temporary president of Nigeria. The French knew that Tinubu never won presidential election.

The French knew that Yakubu Mahmood set out to delete figures from the BVAS to conceal his crime.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:
This French president sef.How person go carry old woman like this?
He's using her brain. President Macron too young to run France
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
He's the woman's age mate, not Macron..

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
rayblast:
Who exactly is dis man called Tinubu??
Na wetin him carry for body?
Macron and d first lady feel so excited!!!
Infact Madam Macron sef dey confused!!!!
Pls who is Tinubu?

Oh my God. Macron and his wife have never been excited in their whole lives. Tinubu had to go to meet them in France for them to be excited. Isn't that a wonderful achievement?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Georgejeez: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Macron ABI na Macroni na SIMP I swear .

As he get money and fine reach , na this Old Mama when Tinubu senior with just 5 years nai he carry for house de call am wife ,,, tufia !!

Instead of me to father Macron I rather father that North Korea President Kim
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:
Respected Leader.

When would Peter Obi meet with Boby Whine, another noisy election looser like him

Obi has met with Portable. Tinubu is yet to.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by jesmond3945: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
rayblast:
Pls who is Tinubu?
macron worked in lagos. He knows tinubu before now.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
xesehe:
Next thread, tinubu sat down to eat

Tinubu asslickers will say:

The way Tinubu eats shows that he is working and he has hit the ground running. His eating will make Nigeria prosperous
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Trustmea: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:

As in eh I weak
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by RaptorX: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Same style of Buhari dressing, flowing agbada in Nigeria but simple top and trouser overseas.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lanretoye:
that reception was grand...like when one sees his mentor.

Are you saying u have never seen a french president receive a visiting head of state?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Newnas(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
rayblast:
Pls who is Tinubu?
They know him more than us.
Perhaps you that's why they give him more regards than us.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by RaptorX: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Definitely, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a personal relationship with this French First family before getting into office as pir 17th President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Seems like they knew each other prior based on the body language.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Starhearts: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
rayblast:
Pls who is Tinubu?

D tormentor of Obidient....
D tormentor of pple 4rm AfghEanistan
D IPOB nightmare
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Arabk25: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Is Peter Obi the only bullionaire in Nigeria?

Hahahahaz this people too dey overrate this collosal failure, if he likes let him worth trillions, as long as no be him dey pay my bills, middle finger

Waiting consign obi and this trend
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by geokay777(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9H3hCQuXk

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was seen with the president of France and his wife

Baba wey no well ẹ dey shout Emilokan,
Hand dey shake...
Leg dey shake.....
Baba wey no well, ẹ dey shout Emilokan.

Una forget to put mouth dey smell too grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
What kind of topic is this one
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by sprints1: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:
na love the woman carry am go cloud 9 heard she was his teacher in high school they have been docking themselves since then. Nothing sweet like having an experienced lady teaching the philosophy and idealogy of bedmatics
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by happney65: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Inu baba sha dun ni..say my life long dream I don achieve am. The rest of you can go to blaze he no concern am grin
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by orisa37: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2023

CHARISMATIC.

CHARISMA

COOOOOORECT.

AMAZED.
Pls who is Tinubu?

EMILOKAN PLAKO REMI. OGBOJU ODE NINU IGBO OLODUMARE.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Soji civilized president. See the excitement in macron and his wife faces. That dragon energy.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by callmevirus(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Corona

Infection

Make that woman go for test
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Mrhonesty: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
REASON: Emmanuel Macron worked at the French Embassy in Lagos Nigeria and Tinubu was the Governor then. They met and Tinubu was a nice man as always. They are both presidents now. It's not a day relationship. No one met Tinubu without wishing to meet him again. Quote me.

rayblast:
Pls who is Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Praktikals(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Is Peter Obi the only bullionaire in Nigeria?

Hahahahaz this people too dey overrate this collosal failure, if he likes let him worth trillions, as long as no be him dey pay my bills, middle finger

I just ignore obidots
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Try this to a Muslims wife, you are dead.

Thank God for having a civilized President. A Muslim American and yoruba by Origin.

I can die for you Tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Christistruth03: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?

He was also a drug Baron

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Dotherightthing: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Macron is looking old! angry

And his wife is looking younger than her age!! embarassed

Chai
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
As e de sweet us e go de pain dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.