Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) (56170 Views)

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Gajagojo: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Unislamic!!!!!

Shettima must hear this
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by sirchim(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

The same way the Ipob select President rigged in SE.
He is Ipob president.
He are enjoying his entertainment in the court.
Is it a must to rule Nigeria?
you should ask druglord that question, who collected WOTO WOTO home and away, and opted to rig the election. Kaji ko, ba dogo turenchi?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by thecommunist(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:
This French president sef.How person go carry old woman like this?
n she seem to feel more at home with BAT than with Macron,, maybe because of their age proximity
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Angelschofield8(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Macron don catch client!!he even hold him hand!!
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=EnEnPeecee post=123978121] Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?[and*Tinubu*was*already*billionaire*when*your*father*was*bleeping*your*mum*in*a*single*face*me*and*face*you*room.]
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Wildkat02: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Is Peter Obi the only bullionaire in Nigeria?

Hahahahaz this people too dey overrate this collosal failure, if he likes let him worth trillions, as long as no be him dey pay my bills, middle finger

Yeah.. we know ass licking pays your bills, morΓ΄n

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Alliswell248: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
sirchim:
you should ask druglord that question, who collected WOTO WOTO home and away, and opted to rig the election. Kaji ko, ba dogo turenchi?

Ok.....The Pandora fraud and liar can contest again in 2039.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
grin
I love this picture... PBAT
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?
See werey ... What are you at that age since na your mentor.. If you ain't a billionaire at that age he is bad energy then
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by aremubabs: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Macron's wife is blushing.

You can't deny that Tinubu commands respect. There is just something about him. Something like a mystique.

Even his haters always melt when in his presence.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Mrkindness: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Warin baki
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Xpol: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Mr productivity, how did you manage to know how active I have been online if you have also been busy?

It be like those of us wey no get work plenty for this forum

grin cheesy
Lol, the best response of the year 2023
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by boxypane(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
E pain them.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by damoobaba: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:
This French president sef.How person go carry old woman like this?

I heard the President is the youngest in his family, all his step children are older than him. Macron no get sense, wetin dey that woman body wey dey freak am? I no know where the woman get the jazz wey dey sustain the marriage.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by alizma: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?
As if you are already any of those that Obi was. Remove the log on your eye before helping another person to remove speck.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by stevonics: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
finishing... grin
EnEnPeecee:
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Father4all: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
With his rotten brown teeth grin
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by famology(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tinubu is enjoying life, obidiotssssss are weeping
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
audio billionaire, isn't he the same guy that saus he's using the shoe for 15 years while obituaries were screaming my presiden, chairman of which bank?
Abeg which bank's chairman is a third class graduate
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:02am On Jun 24, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Please loud the volume. Once you are big, you are big.
jobless cow dey speak πŸ™ŠπŸ—£οΈπŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by henrydav: 3:52am On Jun 24, 2023
If you give pee poo chance en go fvck somebody wife oo
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by henrydav: 3:59am On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:
Why did the woman quickly jump back
She quickly jumped back before Tinubu prick go come out
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Eyah, kpele. I don engage toddlers on fruitless talks.
Nigeriagood:
jobless cow dey speak πŸ™ŠπŸ—£οΈπŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by afrika(f): 5:33am On Jun 24, 2023
I bet this 89yo man went through advises and on reaching France, it played out. Dragging his long old jaw for a peck.

I imagined the scratches of rumpled old Baba face on the woman ...

Macron and first lady were in shock and had to laff it out.

Pale bony hands...they supported him to stand.

Weldone tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Eyah, kpele. I don engage toddlers on fruitless talks.
good for you
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Cutiekatty: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9H3hCQuXk

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was seen with the president of France and his wife

Hope him nor leave saliva for the woman cheek
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by webdev008: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Godsplan89:
Good day, get your data at an affordable price now. Works for all network and it can be easily shared
25gb- #2500
50gb- #4,500
100gb- #8,000
Message 09160392479 on whatsapp now
God bless as you patronizing

He is a scammer... Stay away.

Details of the scammer:
Full Name: AYANTOYE STEPHEN ADEMOLA
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
Account Number: 3108286406
Phone number: 09160392479
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by chipet67(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaz this people too dey overrate this collosal failure, if he likes let him worth trillions, as long as no be him dey pay my bills, middle finger

Koret gee

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by chipet67(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Koret gee
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
You are wicked...🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.