Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) (56157 Views)

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Felix6: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Make that woman go buy 1 bag of unripe lime press all take baf for 7 days and 7 nights.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by thisisit: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
TINUBU IS REALLY RUNNING THINGS..

IF PUTIN CATCH AM... OR CHINA VEX
, COME DEMAND FOR REPAYMENT OF THEIR LOAN.

BUT HE'S TRYING COMPARED TO THE DEAD WOOD THAT JUST LEFT ASO ROCK
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Felix6: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
EEEEUUUU, Cross contamination.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by bolademi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9H3hCQuXk

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was seen with the president of France and his wife

Asiwaju of Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by scholes23(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chinjo2:
Make Baba gbola no come rise o

Him still get gbola
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Konjiboii: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fraudster,enjoy the moment while it last
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Basicend: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I so much love this man. This reminds me of his trademark style of blowing kisses at public events. He's so woke.
I dedicate “Rich Spirit” by Kendrick Lamar for President, Aşiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Guy. .

Go and look for another job. You are fake.

You are a Tinubu online image launder. . Any thing he does you are meant to idolize and make him be like a messaiah wannabe. .

Go and get a job. . I know u and a lot here are being paid for these nonsense. . Find direction for your life.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by cliqtips: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chinjo2:
Make Baba gbola no come rise o

grin
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by cliqtips: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was seen with the president of France and his wife

Is your channel monetised?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Rhisky(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

disgusting old fart
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by AskNgige2: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
grin

Tinibu teeth na indomitable lion
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by slowice(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na so macro wife take get halitosis grin
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na where he find joy nah. E be like say Na Inn teacher from school sef

thorpido:
This French president sef.How person go carry old woman like this?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by AskNgige2: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
rayblast:
Who exactly is dis man called Tinubu??
Na wetin him carry for body?
Macron and d first lady feel so excited!!!
Infact Madam Macron sef dey confused!!!!
Pls who is Tinubu?

He is someone who has sold his soul to devil.. so he is operating on Devil compliance...

Devil de shine this harsh, but when God arise...

Las Las when devil gives u spoon, he will collect gold back..
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by AskNgige2: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?

Lamp, see finishing abeg..

Heheheheheheh
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by AskNgige2: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Definitely, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a personal relationship with this French First family before getting into office as our 17th President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That's real international connection and clout there not local "Yes Daddy'" format that will not even stop you from being arrested at Heathrow airport. Smh
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Make him enter US make we see?

Na french wey ivory coast and Senegalese full there u demk mouf?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Greatex90: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
How can he be kissing another person's wife.

Old man will not stay one place

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Saint179: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
I didn't like this man initially but the way he's arresting naira redesigner and bawa as well as kissing people's wives is bringing some vibes. He's no longer the heartbeat of yurugba pet but that of the entire Nigeria. One Igbo man loves him in such a way that he chosed to induce his pregnant wife prematurely to give birth on the day of his coronation so that he can name the child tinubu; one love brothers
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
SOME
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by biggie73(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Illiterate. That's a presidential peck.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Corporate2020: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
rayblast:
Who exactly is dis man called Tinubu??
Na wetin him carry for body?
Macron and d first lady feel so excited!!!
Infact Madam Macron sef dey confused!!!!
Pls who is Tinubu?

It’s GRACE
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Corporate2020: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:

You see as the woman happy? She don see her age mate Emilokan Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Corporate2020: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?

A bullionaire exporting drugs and human trafficking. Do you know how many of your brethren are in prisons all over the world because of the drugs they trafficked for your lord and savior?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by OriOko88(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
OboOlora:
Awon oloshi
Next would be Tinubu offers Macron powder to snort
Ori e baje
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by AareGaa: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Godjone:
but nobody has ever accused him of stealing unlike your thieving president mr bulaba

The only people accusing Tinubu are Ibos, but won't talk about their leaders who have looted their future.

Iboland parade the worst set of leaders since independence, right from Azikiwe, Ojukwu to dumb Obingo.
Face your backward region

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Asswipemod: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

Hhayn! nigba naa nko?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Hawkler: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
You just have to like him who God has blessed no man can cure...
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
thorpido:
The guy is very weird,if na yahoo boy now,, we go understand grin... Oyinbos weird people.
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Is Peter Obi the only bullionaire in Nigeria?

Hahahahaz this people too dey overrate this collosal failure, if he likes let him worth trillions, as long as no be him dey pay my bills, middle finger

I wonder why people worship billionaires in that part of the country. grin

So he is rich, what should we do about it? Climb a mountain?
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I so much love this man. This reminds me of his trademark style of blowing kisses at public events. He's so woke.
I dedicate “Rich Spirit” by Kendrick Lamar for President, Aşiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
peck with a bacterial filled mouth!
Re: President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) by Deepspirituals: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hawkler:
You just have to like him who God has blessed no man can cure...
No Man Can Curse...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.