Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1280343 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nefertitiram: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Spiritualgal:

@safe06, just an update on the mama ijaw's contact given by Nefertitiram. I went to see her today. She seems like she knows her onions though her price is too high for me.

Seemed so at first for me but I wont lie, I was desperate o. I paid 50% before she started but she said she charges depending on your case.

Go home, think about it discuss with hubby and any decision you make, God will still make your 2015 bfp a reality.

As for ivf, I heard UBTH is really affordable and has high success rate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Congratulations Nogen. I have been looking forward to your testimony. God is forever faithful, he is the Alpha and Omega. The one who decrees a thing and it comes to pass. Merciful God has done us well, one prayer answered, Thank you Lord.

Please sis can u tell us what you did differently in the cycle you conceived, clinic and all that. May God bless you and the precious 3. Congrats.

Thanks a lot.
Nogen:
Hello mums and dads, been ages! Thank God for the good news and not so good news on this forum.

Do not lose hope, keep trying and trusting God and He will remember and fulfill all his promises concerning childbearing in our lives.

I gave birth to a set of triplets last month , mum and the babies are all doing great to the Glory of God. He will meet everyone at the very point of our needs one after the other. Bro. Inwangobia and other oldies, I throway salute o.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nogen:
Hello mums and dads, been ages! Thank God for the good news and not so good news on this forum.

Do not lose hope, keep trying and trusting God and He will remember and fulfill all his promises concerning childbearing in our lives.

I gave birth to a set of triplets last month , mum and the babies are all doing great to the Glory of God. He will meet everyone at the very point of our needs one after the other. Bro. Inwangobia and other oldies, I throway salute o.

Congrats nogen, may God keep your little trio. I key into your testimony.

Kindly share what you did differently.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Itissettled3:
Congratulations Nogen. I have been looking forward to your testimony. God is forever faithful, he is the Alpha and Omega. The one who decrees a thing and it comes to pass. Merciful God has done us well, one prayer answered, Thank you Lord.

Please sis can u tell us what you did differently in the cycle you conceived, clinic and all that. May God bless you and the precious 3. Congrats.

Thanks a lot.

I will answer all questions later. Please bear with me. As soon as I'm a bit free, I will answer your questions. Thanks a lot and a big Amen to the prayers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Spiritualgal: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
@nefertitiram, a very big Amen to that. Will sort it out with DH. Thank alot.
nefertitiram:

Seemed so at first for me but I wont lie, I was desperate o. I paid 50% before she started but she said she charges depending on your case.

Go home, think about it discuss with hubby and any decision you make, God will still make your 2015 bfp a reality.

As for ivf, I heard UBTH is really affordable and has high success rate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Congratulations Nogen, wow! three at once, God has really settled you. May the same blessings go round everyone on this thread in Jesus Mighty Name.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Congrats Nogen.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nefertitiram: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Good morning house , please who have an idea of how much nissa premier charges for their IVF treatment.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ononoplanet(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Happy New week everyone. Been a silent follower of this thread. Congratulations to Nogen, May the Good Lord bless them. To the new BFPs , u will carry to term and deliver safely. To the rest of us we shall make our joyfull annocements soon. Amin. Want to make enquiries about any good centre for a TVS in Ikeja area. Baby dust everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congrats @Nogen! Am so happy for u. May they always be a blessing to ur household

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congrats Nogen.God will provide all that is needed to take good care of those children.You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pslm23(f): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello lovely ladies (and gents). So glad to see how far this thread has gone and how much support you ladies are giving to each other.

I just want to keep encouraging y'all! Don't give up on your dreams of becoming a mother, regardless of what any doctor might tell you!

Baby dust to everybody

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ Nogen congratulations. May almighty God provide the resources to take care of them.i also tap from this awesome gift

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ononoplanet(f): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello everyone, still waiting for info about a good TVS centre in Ikeja
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Pslm23, Great to read from u. Thank you for this thread
How are you Sis? God will make lines fall into pleasant places for you.

pslm23:
Hello lovely ladies (and gents). So glad to see how far this thread has gone and how much support you ladies are giving to each other.

I just want to keep encouraging y'all! Don't give up on your dreams of becoming a mother, regardless of what any doctor might tell you!

Baby dust to everybody

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Brian2015: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
My wife is 1 day away from having her blood test to see if she is pregnant after going through the IVF process, just like you.

There is no amount of preparation that you can do to deal with the emotional journey that is IUI and IVF.

I want to give a big Shout out to the amazing doctors and nurses that arae helping us and hope they are helping you all too.

God Bless

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Congrats in advance Brian. Wishing you a bfp.What clinic are you using please?

Brian2015:
My wife is 1 day away from having her blood test to see if she is pregnant after going through the IVF process, just like you tongue.

There is no amount of preparation that you can do to deal with the emotional journey that is IUI and IVF.

I want to give a big Shout out to the amazing doctors and nurses that arae helping us and hope they are helping you all too.

God Bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
This TTC ain't easy... But it's well

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning all, may JEHOVAH grant everybody in this thread their heart desires.i would want to advice all. Pls avoid clinics that always does promos,also check clinics reviews, if u want any information contact me on 08166615267 am a fertility nurse expert.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Nogen,Comgratulations!!!!God bless and keeP them.3 at once?God is indeed faithful. I celebrate wit u and family. @Ps23,its great hearing from u and tanks alot for creating tjhis Platform. It has really blessed alot of us. God bless u..Fertility Blessings to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nogen:

I will answer all questions later. Please bear with me. As soon as I'm a bit free, I will answer your questions. Thanks a lot and a big Amen to the prayers.

Mama triplets, how are you and the little trio. May God keep them in Jesus Name.

We are still itching to hear what you did differently when u concieved.
Thanks as you respond.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by guifeibao: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
I gladly share in the joy of those who are joyful. Congrats to the Iya Beta.

To those whose testimonies are cooking up, congrats in advance.

Thank you to all my highly esteemed customers. Call or mail olamiposisquare@gmail.com to get your guifei bao.

Note: location is not a barrier, you get it delivered to you any where you are in Nigeria. Trust to get your order, you don't need to panic once payment is done for outside Lagos delivery.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ononoplanet(f): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2015
ononoplanet:
Happy New week everyone. Been a silent follower of this thread. Congratulations to Nogen, May the Good Lord bless them. To the new BFPs , u will carry to term and deliver safely. To the rest of us we shall make our joyfull annocements soon. Amin. Want to make enquiries about any good centre for a TVS in Ikeja area. Baby dust everyone.

Morning everyone, I asked a question and una just dey read am pass. Still no info about good TVS centre in Ikeja. There is God oh!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello mamas in the house, pls i would like to know the right supplements to be taking in preparation for ivf procedure and in what propotions.

God will visit us with a bfp soon in Jesus Name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Lordavmercy:

Thanks so much annibro,their charge is high o,pls do u have idea of any positive place that will be btw 150-200k within abuja,I base in abuja.

My dear, I really don't ve any idea for any at dat rate.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello Lovely mummies in the house. I want 2 share a marvellous testimony 2d Glory of God.
A Deputy Director in my office, age 55yrs (1960), who got married 1986(28yrs) had a bouncing baby boy in March. I was at d Child's dedication. B4 now, I never knew she never had a biological child as she has several adopted children.
It was an emotional service as d pastor even congratulated dem 2 ve waited longer dan Abraham(25yrs).
It was her 1st attempt at DIFF hosp.
I want 2 encourage someone dat its never too late 4 God 2 show up. I equally was really encouraged wen I visited & had a chat with her.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Assured diagnostics Toyin Street 5k
Echoscan along Opebi road
Union diagnostics opposite LASUTH Ikeja
Healthpoint College road, Ogba axis
Afriglobal medicare, along Mobolaji Bank Anthony, after Eko hospital if u r coming from Maryland. It is just on the road, white and blue building.

ononoplanet:

Morning everyone, I asked a question and una just dey read am pass. Still no info about good TVS centre in Ikeja. There is God oh!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2015
congratulations. My aunt also gave birth last 2weeks to twin boys after 14 years and she is almost 50. She used Diff and was encouraging me to try them but their price is not for the faint hearted though from their website I could see they know what they r doing. They do the day 2 and 3 FSH and LH test unlike most clinics in Nigeria who don't.

annibro:
Hello Lovely mummies in the house. I want 2 share a marvellous testimony 2d Glory of God.
A Deputy Director in my office, age 55yrs (1960), who got married 1986(28yrs) had a bouncing baby boy in March. I was at d Child's dedication. B4 now, I never knew she never had a biological child as she has several adopted children.
It was an emotional service as d pastor even congratulated dem 2 ve waited longer dan Abraham(25yrs).
It was her 1st attempt at DIFF hosp.
I want 2 encourage someone dat its never too late 4 God 2 show up. I equally was really encouraged wen I visited & had a chat with her.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Good morning and congrats to your aunt please would love to know about their price . pls what's their charge like. Thanks
Itissettled3:
congratulations. My aunt also gave birth last 2weeks to twin boys after 14 years and she is almost 50. She used Diff and was encouraging me to try them but their price is not for the faint hearted though from their website I could see they know what they r doing. They do the day 2 and 3 FSH and LH test unlike most clinics in Nigeria who don't.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Itissettled3:

My dear, as soon as I left my Director's huse, I started having a retink on saving 2 go 2 Diff cos as it is now, d money I spent so far on 2 trials is equal to 1 high success rate trial wit DIFf. Most clinics are only intrested in retriving eggs & transfering embryos which I see as trial & error. No blood test, mock transfer etc. I gathered dat deir success rate in Diff is about 80%(according 2 my madam sha). U ve ur team designated specially 4u which comprise of a gynae, embryologist, nurse, I tink a councellor or so. Ds are d pipu u see frm begining 2 end while d MD monitors each team. Ur treatment is not tailored 2 fall wit others so as 2 do combined ER or group ET. U re allowed 2 respond gradually.... Etc.
Their cost is N1.8M covering medication, procedure and support medication afterwards.
Dey also offer a special package wer u deposit N5m & u keep having proceedures et al until pregnancy is achieved but if u get it at 1st trial, no change o. But d truth of d matter is those I know personally who achieve BFP didn't go more dan 2xs & 2 my surprise, 7 embryos was transfered 4 anoda colleague of mine....... shocked
My sis, if u can afford it, I advise u 2 try dem.
In all sha, I rely most on God's Factor but atleast let man(doc) play his role well.
NB; u ve a booklet wit u which contains record of ur treatment plan & how u're responding at each stage. Dos & Donts truout d proceedure is also der. Interactive sessions are held at intervals etc. Inshort u're carried along wella

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Twinbella and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.