Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276012 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Momsietwins: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
caon:
pls how much does lasuth charge for the IvF process
the range is between 900 to 950, as at last year, don't know if it still remain the same this year.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nkyisaac: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Hello mamas' in the house, pls pray along with me. I just started my journey of Ivf with Kingswill clinic today and I pray that the Almighty God will show me mercy this time around in Jesus Name amen

11 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fpeter(f): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
MummyJumeaux:

Please can you advise on their price range for IVF.
Although I live in Lagos but would like to explore all options before I go ahead.

Not more than 1.5 and not less than 1.2.
I'll advise you choose DIFF because of the three cycles, that way you have enough chances.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Momsietwins: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Nkyisaac post=64993078]Hello mamas' in the house, pls pray along with me. I just started my journey of Ivf with Kingswill clinic today and I pray that the Almighty God will show me mercy this time around in Jesus Name amen

I wish you good luck, God will take charge of the procedure in Jesus name. And you will dance a dance of joy afterward. Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zytto: 3:03am On Feb 13, 2018
t is time to smile again in our 2018 IVF treatment 50% price slash.

Here at Fusion Nest fertility Centre , our primary focus and commitment is to see you realize your dream of parenthood, to carry your own babies.

Our 2018 IVF treatment price slash is open to couples struggling with cases of infertility, regardless of their age or whatever they might have done before.

Do you fall into any of these categories?

Have you been trying to conceive, but to no avail?

Have you tried any form of ART/ Fertility treatment before, yet with no result?

Do you think you're too old as a woman to conceive? You are over 40/50 years of age and think your time is up?

Or as a Man, you're suffering from low sperm count and have never impregnated a Woman?

Whatever your case maybe, this is your chance and opportunity to be a part of our success story and carry your own baby.

Promo Price is now ......... #750, 000.

To Register call Alex :

Fusion Nest Fertility Centre
3 Adebowale Close,
off Lola Holloway,
Omole Phase 1 Estate,
Ogba, Ojodu Berger , Lagos.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ParahFamily: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Biggest Fertility Conference In Nigeria By Parahfamily Foundation

Please visit the link below to see details.This you cannot afford to miss if you have been believing God for a baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/4345938/biggest-fertility-conference-nigeria-parahfamily
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lynda1(f): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Good day all, please has anyone cycled with NisaPrime fertility center in Port Harcourt?
Any good reviews?

Thanks....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ifyjip(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oh seriously? I also Went there to check out what they can suggest for I n hubby but TE thing now is that they said I must do HSG..... cry Hv heard the stories I'm so scared and I told them that my baby is 1year 10months the Doc still insist
Nkyisaac:
Hello mamas' in the house, pls pray along with me. I just started my journey of Ivf with Kingswill clinic today and I pray that the Almighty God will show me mercy this time around in Jesus Name amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemifemi: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Nkyisaac post=64993078]Hello mamas' in the house, pls pray along with me. I just started my journey of Ivf with Kingswill clinic today and I pray that the Almighty God will show me mercy this time around in Jesus Name amen
[/q

It will result in good news in Jesus name. You are in safe hands. The doctor know his onions.

please obey all instructions and I believe that God will come through for you. do not joke with prayers.

please how much did you pay?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Success in your procedure. May the Lord go ahead of you.

Please listen to your drs but also research to know what they are doing.

Above all, pray and sing praises. It will end in praise.

Nkyisaac:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyJumeaux: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nkyisaac:

God will crown it with success. ��������
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyJumeaux: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
fpeter:

Not more than 1.5 and not less than 1.2.
I'll advise you choose DIFF because of the three cycles, that way you have enough chances.

Okay, thanks alot.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello mamas!! Pls who has cycled with The Ark before?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
I have not but i read plenty good reviews about them.
I was planning to use them but when i heard the cost, i had to reverse.

mamateniola1:
Hello mamas!! Pls who has cycled with The Ark before?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bisisho(f): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Itissettled3:
I have not but i read plenty good reviews about them.
I was planning to use them but when i heard the cost, i had to reverse.

Please how much is IVF at The Ark?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fumbaby: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Good morning sisters, please has anyone circled with uni Ilorin teaching hospital?

Does anyone has the idea cost of IUI in national hospital and success rate?

Please help a sister whose heart is very heavy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=fruitfulvine83 post=63084337][/quote]congrats sis.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tashaadams: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Are you a woman in Nigeria looking for accurate ovulation results or quick conception? Then search no more, your solution is finally here. Visit https://thefertilewoman.joomla.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anubabe: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reactivated my account to reply you. I did in 2014 and it was horrible. It gave me phobia for ivf. I'm just thinking of going that route again. I felt like a lab rat. I met a friend there. Hers also failed. I met a lady there. The nurses made a lot of noise that should got a positive. She later told me she kept on spotting and they refused to check her until she insisted and they told her there was no heartbeat.
Having a failed cycle doesn't mean a clinic is bad but gosh, they are bad. I was batched with other women. I wasn't responding well to the medication yet they went on because they wanted all of us in together. They only care about money. I produced 3 or 4 eggs. It was so bad and I blame my gynae for referring me there.
Yes, they have some babies but most people complain about them. I heard their confidentiality is bad. They even told me over the phone that my friend's failed.

[quote author=Fumbaby post=65272142]Good morning sisters, please as anyone circled with uni Ilorin teaching hospital? ]

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anubabe: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hello mothers
Please I'm trying to choose between Bridge, Charitos Bo, DIFF, Fertile aid, Joje Abebe Fertility Centre and Olive branch (lagos). Others are in Abuja. Please help me choose based on their success rate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
G'evening lovely pple. Pls I have a friend who's 41, wants to undergo ivf with own eggs. How possible?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Bekee222:
G'evening lovely pple. Pls I have a friend who's 41, wants to undergo ivf with own eggs. How possible?

she should Check her AMH level.
less than 1 shows negligible n requires donor egg.high cancellation(very poor responders))
1-2 low AMH(poor responders)
2-6 normal AMH(good responders)
Above 6 high AMH (hyper responders) OHSS

Normal n high responder May not require as much fsh injection as a poor responder.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fumbaby: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Anubabe:
Reactivated my account to reply you. I did in 2014 and it was horrible. It gave me phobia for ivf. I'm just thinking of going that route again. I felt like a lab rat. I met a friend there. Hers also failed. I met a lady there. The nurses made a lot of noise that should got a positive. She later told me she kept on spotting and they refused to check her until she insisted and they told her there was no heartbeat.
Having a failed cycle doesn't mean a clinic is bad but gosh, they are bad. I was batched with other women. I wasn't responding well to the medication yet they went on because they wanted all of us in together. They only care about money. I produced 3 or 4 eggs. It was so bad and I blame my gynae for referring me there.
Yes, they have some babies but most people complain about them. I heard their confidentiality is bad. They even told me over the phone that my friend's failed.

Thanks I really appreciate.... have been having this thought about them, are you in Ilorin? can we chat on Whatsapp?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2018
wonyi:

she should Check her AMH level.
less than 1 shows negligible n requires donor egg.high cancellation(very poor responders))
1-2 low AMH(poor responders)
2-6 normal AMH(good responders)
Above 6 high AMH (hyper responders) OHSS

Normal n high responder May not require as much fsh injection as a poor responder.
Many Thanks. God bless u. How is AMH test done? Is it a must to undergo a hsg before ivf?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bekee222:
Many Thanks. God bless u. How is AMH test done? Is it a must to undergo a hsg before ivf?

For AMH yes because of her age.although some hospitals rely on hormonal profile,if the result came out clean.

For hsg yes if she hasn't done within three years.Good luck to her.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
wonyi:

For AMH yes because of her age.although some hospitals rely on hormonal profile,if the result came out clean.

For hsg yes if she hasn't done within three years.Good luck to her.
Thanks dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by flowmama: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bekee222:

Her age is a big factor...in as much as people always say quality is more important than egg quantity, she will be glad if she produces large number of eggs of over 50-60% good quality. But here, her age is a big barrier to good egg quality. From statistical analysis, women of that age bracket tend to produce just about 30% good eggs with good chromosomes...

Just like advised, first is to check her egg reserve level with AMH test...then she can then decide either to proceed or use an anonymous donor...

But please advise her to visit a good clinic and not those that will just want to proceed (because of her money) without proper investigation...

Goodluck to her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ijeaify: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello ladies please I had a failed Ivf cycle this month and preparing for another ivf in 3 months please I want to do some things differently this time,any idea where I can do acupuncture in port Harcourt and also where I can buy intra lipid .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2018
ijeaify:
Hello ladies please I had a failed Ivf cycle this month and preparing for another ivf in 3 months please I want to do some things differently this time,any idea where I can do acupuncture in port Harcourt and also where I can buy intra lipid .

For intralipid, contact @ praisefulmum.type her moniker u will see some information if still available.check her message on Dec 12th, 2017.

Modified
Sorry about your failed cycle
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2018
flowmama:

Her age is a big factor...in as much as people always say quality is more important than egg quantity, she will be glad if she produces large number of eggs of over 50-60% good quality. But here, her age is a big barrier to good egg quality. From statistical analysis, women of that age bracket tend to produce just about 30% good eggs with good chromosomes...

Just like advised, first is to check her egg reserve level with AMH test...then she can then decide either to proceed or use an anonymous donor...

But please advise her to visit a good clinic and not those that will just want to proceed (because of her money) without proper investigation...

Goodluck to her..
Thanks dear. She's looking at fertilaid. What do u think? She has a son who's 4years and she had two miscarriages about a year ago. She's so scared of hsg�
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Please where can I buy gynapharm(product of kedi) in ph.How much is it?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Bekee222:
Thanks dear. She's looking at fertilaid. What do u think? She has a son who's 4years and she had two miscarriages about a year ago. She's so scared of hsg�

She should go for her investigation/pre art diagnosis at the hospital.HSG is part of the recommendations especially her history of miscarriages.
HSG is recommended to flush the tubes n prevent hostile liquid from affecting the foetus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.