Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275911 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Hermeknorr(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Good day GTC mum and dad, I need to be enlightened on some fertility issues. Been TTC for 3yrs and done almost all necessary test we realized I don't have issues but DH has issues with the sperm he produces. After a thorough sperm analysis at FMC Abeokuta becos we wanted to try IUI,we got to know he produces soerm but all the sperm cells dies after few seconds. He was asked to do Scrotal Scan and we detected Mild Varicocele and he was asked to go meet an Urologist for further solution. Please is anyone in this situation and what have you done about it. He is a twin and his twin bro is also TTC
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Zoladex is used for down regulation in an IVF procedure. So what am asking is if I can go ahead with a castor oil massage when I've started the IVF procedure?

shithapuns:

dont know abt zoladex, if its a worm expeller, you can start on cd-1, castor oil massage is done as soon as ur period ends...n stop 1 day before ovulation, if you are ttc that cycle, its recommended, you massage am and pm if possible for 3 days, rest for 1 or 2days..then another 3 days of massage etc, while some do once a day etc
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Adeyeti: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
damiiy:
please how much is ivf in lasuth?

I was there last month,
Consultation( includes sperm analysis, scan)-- 25k
IVF procedure---- 400k
Drugs------400k
Tests---- 100k

But my question is has anyone got BFP from them

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by shithapuns: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
annibro:
Zoladex is used for down regulation in an IVF procedure. So what am asking is if I can go ahead with a castor oil massage when I've started the IVF procedure?

its dicey, and am sure wudnt do any harm, but i think your doc is the most competent person to ask. am also fairly certain he wil say No grin dont do any issssh
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
annibro:

It is always preferred to do all fertility cleansing 2 cycles before the ivf cycle begins or a cycle before the ivf cycle begins. To prevent the ivf hormonal drugs from interrupting with your herbal/English drugs.

If u feel u need to do some massage/cleansing etc please postpone the ivf cycle. It is the success that matters not how soon. Take your time and prepare your body. Some people even take agbo/anti biotic to detox.

Please don't rush, remember the cash invested into this procedure.

You can also speak with your doctor

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2018
*DO YOU KNOW WHAT*� �‍♂�‍♀
*Do you know that you can become a DATA RESELLER in less than 30 MINUTES*���
�‍♂�‍♀
VERY SIMPLE...�
ALL YOU NEED DO IS REGISTER On this link �� https:///https-datahub-Com-ng
Call or watsapp on this line ��07032066994
*Be A Boss Of Yourself Today*
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Smartslim17: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
ifyjip:
For our first baby he used manix, vitamin E, folio acid and clomid. And it boosted from 5mil to 32mil so I just took in naturally but this time they refused to work on him so he moved to Oligocare and Addyzoa which tried to work now to this 16 though Hez still on it but because he wants to travel we need to do this IUI

Pls ma, how much is the manix, thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2018
I think i saw manix fir 800 or 900 naira in a pharmacy close to my house last week. quote author=Smartslim17 post=70902349]

Pls ma, how much is the manix, thanks[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Smartslim17: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
fruitfulmama:
I think i saw manix fir 800 or 900 naira in a pharmacy close to my house last week. quote author=Smartslim17 post=70902349]

Pls ma, how much is the manix, thanks

How you sure , it shd be more Dan that, I don't mind if u can help me reconfim because I am finding it difficult to get it in Abeokuta
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Michelle08: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning ma i also need the supplements and the ebook
nikkypearl7@gmail.com

Thanks
mumihaja:

i have most supplements in stock, you can read "it starts with an egg" by Rebecca Fett so you understand better
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by shithapuns: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2018
GodMercy2015:

Received, thanks a lot ma. Trying to conceive for my second baby. Can you recommend supplements to take. I took m2tone and evening promise when I conceived my first baby. Thank you ma.

pls what dosage did you take the m2tone? 1 tab daily?, or 1 tab 2x daily
cc: joyousf and other mamas who got bfp on m2tone
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2018
shithapuns:

pls what dosage did you take the m2tone? 1 tab daily?, or 1 tab 2x daily
cc: joyousf and other mamas who got bfp on m2tone
I took one in the morning and one and night.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nickigold(f): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
I need a job..any job will be accepted.. I reside in Lagos..ikorodu to be precise
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by SSam01: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
a surrogate is needed urgently,

#50,000 monthly upkeep for 10 months
#1,000,000 take home when the baby is born

send a mail to s.sam01@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by joyousf: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2018
GodMercy2015:

Michelle08:
Good morning ma i also need the supplements and the ebook
nikkypearl7@gmail.com

Thanks
GodMercy2015:

hello shithapuns, i can't remember clearly. but i know i took it morning and night. the pack says one to two tabs twice daily. i think i started with two in d morning and one at night then cos of money reduced it to one in d morning n one at night. but i took mine with mertformin o cos of pcos.

wishing you a quick bfp

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by twintower: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Lord have mercy on us and see us through this journey.let us experience the joy of motherhood,you are no respecter of men,you have done it to others,father please do it for us so our joy can be full in the mighty name of Jesus.Amen

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hi mama's please have been trying to conceive since last year December I need to run some fertility test, i need the names and procedures, with price. I also want you to recommend a good and affordable hospital for me, i stay at alakuko Lagos.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ameera2018(f): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hi, you can start from Hormone profile, HSG and swap test (to rule out infection), sadly i cant advice on hospital. All the best

gracelush:
Hi mama's please have been trying to conceive since last year December I need to run some fertility test, i need the names and procedures, with price. I also want you to recommend a good and affordable hospital for me, i stay at alakuko Lagos.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ameera2018:
Hi, you can start from Hormone profile, HSG and swap test (to rule out infection), sadly i cant advice on hospital. All the best

thanks ma. I called the hospital am using faramed they said it 15k is the procedure very hard am scared a friend told me it very painful
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ameera2018(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
@gracelush don't be scared it isn't that bad...just try and take pain killers 30minutes the procedure. Wishing you all the best.

gracelush:
thanks ma. I called the hospital am using faramed they said it 15k is the procedure very hard am scared a friend told me it very painful
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Ameera2018:
@gracelush don't be scared it isn't that bad...just try and take pain killers 30minutes the procedure. Wishing you all the best.

thanks an greatful
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hi mamas, please has anyone used either Charitos Ob, FMC Jabi, Jo Je Abebe clinic or El Rapha clinic for IVF? What is there success rate please?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bancan: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Has anyone used fusionnest recently? Please share your experiences. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Achinaya: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
We were married for 5 years with no result. My husband was diagnosed with severe Oligospermia. I did 2 ivf in Abuja and one in Lagos. Doctors told that because of poor severe Oligospermia my all ivf attempt were failed and then they offered me ivf with donor sample but we were not prepared. We were mentally and financially drained as almost 3 million were spent on treatment.

Then one day which searching for World's best ivf center & I found Wellspring IVF & Women's hospital located in Ahmedabad city of India. Dr. Shah is the in charge and after telephonic conversation we decided to opt for ivf treatment in india and with all surprises we got result with my husband's sample only using TESE procedure with ICSI & IMSI. He is really good human being too because we couldn't expect our journey without his motivation and ivf cost in india that we spent was really affordable. Complete package with all medicines was 4K USD and it's worth to spend there.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mummydes: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good day, pls I need a copy of the book it starts with an egg. Thank u. soso.mercy12@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mummydes: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
fruitfultwin:

@mumihaja please can you send the book to my mail chynwaz@yahoo.com. i also need drugs to improve my egg for by God's grace i want to cycle by end of this year.
Pls can I have it the book too. soso.mercy12@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good day Mamas, please who has used Body Check Fertility Clinic for IVF?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by babysophie(f): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2018
mumihaja:

congrats! most adopted kids usually look like their parents tho. .. the last time i had some kind of pussy opening test dh opted to come in with us and when he saw 2 men opening his wife's cervix to find x and balance their equation he almost ran out and felt much pity for me, am so sure he wont try that next time.
mumihaja good morning. I have been trying to reach you concerning some supplement. I want to talk with you directly on phone or whatsapp. If you don't mind dropping a contact for m I'll appreciate, but if you want me to drop mine I'll gladly do so. Please reply me.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sharona98: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
mumihaja:

i have most supplements in stock, you can read "it starts with an egg" by Rebecca Fett so you understand better

Good evening Mumihaja. Could you kindly send the ebook to sharona98@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ebonynelly: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ayomikunkco:
. Sis by God's grace am starting with them this month have heard and seen 3people that cycled with them 2 got preggy twins at first cycle and 1 on the second due to age factor so we are praying and patiently waiting for cash to fall in our account anytime soon .Am so convinced about them and my spirit tells me am getting it on the first cycle too .

Hi Sis. Please how did it go at Grabbo fertility clinic? Did u succeed? And what is their success rate? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: maymay1(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.