Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,054 members, 7,953,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1327763 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gloworldday: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
how much is iui in lagos and where is the cheapest hospital for it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Testimonytwins: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please who has had successful IVF with severe endometriosis and pelvic adhesions. Did you have surgery to remove endo before IVF?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monmarri: 2:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Hello house please are they some government establishment in Nigeria that their HMO covers IVF? A friend that works with immigration with high rank said that their HMO covers IVF. Please how true is this? She wants to register her sister under her HMO, so that the sister can have access to undergo the IVF treatment for free. I want to confirm if this can be possible. Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godbpraised: 4:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Testimonytwins:
Please who has had successful IVF with severe endometriosis and pelvic adhesions. Did you have surgery to remove endo before IVF?
hello my wife is also suffering the same issues, doctor advised we did laparoscopy, however we did not do laparoscopy surgery and the IVF failed . I do not know if their is a connection too.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Testimonytwins: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Godbpraised:
hello my wife is also suffering the same issues, doctor advised we did laparoscopy, however we did not do laparoscopy surgery and the IVF failed . I do not know if their is a connection too.
Good morning. Please which clinic did she cycle with?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godbpraised: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
It was a clinic in capetown south Africa. Have tried cycling at all? Endometriosis is really a tough one. I am just being strong.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Testimonytwins: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Godbpraised:
It was a clinic in capetown south Africa. Have tried cycling at all? Endometriosis is really a tough one. I am just being strong.
I haven't. I'm just planning to. But I want to find out where I can do excision laparoscopy here in Nigeria
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godbpraised: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Testimonytwins:

I haven't. I'm just planning to. But I want to find out where I can do excision laparoscopy here in Nigeria
okay

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Testimonytwins:

Savealife Port Harcourt.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Realbutem: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2020
loldar2000:

Thanks for the advice...
Since it was ivf, I was place on both even after positive result, though the gestone inj was to be administer twice a week while cylogest was on a daily basis. Infact, this journey is a very tough one and am beginning to loose hope of carrying my child. I have done 4IVF, 2 miscarriages, 2 failure. I don't even know what to do again, no money, I have to resolve to iui and I recorded another failure just today...

God will strengthen you on this journey MA. Dont lose hope. Surely it will end in Praise

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Very sorry madam. I would like to talk to you personally and which hospital did you cycle with?

Is not really easy but we must not loose hope because our mockers must be put to shame in year 2020.

They really mocked me in my church, office and my environment but today they are shocked to see my big tummy.pls do you know the hospital your friend with triplet used where her hubby sperm was extracted

Madam, very sure that it might be three girl and three boys that are coming to join the family in year 2020. Good things don't come easy.

The day of your delivery Madam, it will be wow! At last, God did it miraculous.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zest4allife: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello mummies, it's been a while. I hope those who cycled recently can share their progress reports as well as the protocols used.

I have been doing a research on the most successful protocols for DOR and saw this exciting study. It has been used successfully by quite a number of women, with tweaks here and there. Even though it is an expensive protocol (upwards of 1M), the guarantee of success is higher.

Please indulge in the study and be your own advocate for your treatment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5780304/?report=classic#B2
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ganibae: 1:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone , bn having sleepless night since i had my 3 day5 blactocyst transfer on monday 13th of the month, the two weeks wait has bn horrible . doctor said i should come in for test on monday 27th
But have bn going through alot ,from spotting to cramps and so on
I told hubby to get me the urine strips yesterday night 11dpt / 10 dpt embryo transfer

Just did the test now around 1.10 am , is it accurate or its too early to check
Am scared of a false result.
Help me out.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2020
ganibae:
Hello everyone , bn having sleepless night since i had my 3 day5 blactocyst transfer on monday 13th of the month, the two weeks wait has bn horrible . doctor said i should come in for test on monday 27th
I told hubby to get me the urine strips yesterday night 11dpt / 10 dpt embryo transfer

Help me out.
Congratulations,it is very accurate.relax your mind and believe.God has already done it.pls what ivf clinic did you use and the cost?

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2020
Good morning mama, can you please sent the book to me too at temmyayanfe@gmail.com
Thanks.
Tripletwins222:

Sent!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by candance: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.

Congratulations momma!!! All I see in this photo is BFP!!!!be sure to see your doc soonest. I'm next in line

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by GodMercy2015: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.
Congratulations mama. Wishing you a stress free nine months. Which clinic did you cycle with and what is the cost ma.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glurssymum: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Beautifulsenora:
hmm,I really understand your predicament as we are also in the same situation,non obstructive azospermia,DH and I have agreed to try TESE as the urologist said chances of getting sperms are ok.i pray n continually believe it will turn out well for us

Amen! I wish you success and baby dust to u and dh
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.

Congratulations, God has done it!!! Relax mama, you will be back here to share the good news to your heart's content

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.

Haba Mama relax that's a strong + result.God has done it and u shall carry to term and deliver safely ijn.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sandypearl: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.
God will see you through be hopeful and keep putting your trust in God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Queenbeloveth:
Good morning mama, can you please sent the book to me too at ******@gmail.com
Thanks.

Sent!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monmarri: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello house please is there any one that have done IVF with fibroid and it was successful without operating the fibroid. Kindly share please.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pinkyoma: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.

Congratulations on your BFP, please which hospital did you cycle with?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamatwiny(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
ganibae:

Help me out.

A big congratulation
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omofranca(f): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Yay! Congrats. This pic definitely shows a positive!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Binedengwu: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello everyone ,please has any one used FMC Jabi, Abuja Fertility/IVF clinic? I can't seem to find reviews.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sownwhite20: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Goodevening everyone ...am new here and am so happy to be amongst U guys...congrats to everyone expecting their little one/ones...pls I would need recommendations on a very good hospital I can do IUI in delta state plss...been trying to conceive for 3years now ...hubby sperm is ok count ,motility etc ...am also ok don't know why it's not happening ...pls I would really appreciate ur responses ...tnks ...baby dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Sownwhite20:
Goodevening everyone ...am new here and am so happy to be amongst U guys...congrats to everyone expecting their little one/ones...pls I would need recommendations on a very good hospital I can do IUI in delta state plss...been trying to conceive for 3years now ...hubby sperm is ok count ,motility etc ...am also ok don't know why it's not happening ...pls I would really appreciate ur responses ...tnks ...baby dust to us all.
Try Nordica Fertility Clinic. 5, Erhuvwu Club Street, Off Summit Road,By Benezia Hotel Asaba, Delta.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iamhistreasure: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Good day mamas ,baby dust to us all.
I and hubby are saving up for ivf by September.I’m starting a new job so would be unable to take leave.Is it wise for me to do it while going to work?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2020
My review on androc are, I just had a failed circle with Androcare, yes an drocare! I went back to androca re from kingswill after spending 400k with ki ngswill, Dr. Ki ngswill will drive you crazy with his words and you will hate infertility to the point of hating your very life. During scans kingswill will relegate and shout on you and could even be derogatory (especially when u want to stand your guns or things are not just. The way he wants).

Andr oc ares Doctor Leke often won't respond to calls or chats not even at a time of pain such as a failed procedure at his hospital. He won't empathize or receive calls for a review for "what next" . Doctors in Lagos are plain mean and wicked ! Lagos cos at least at Elrap ha Abuja I had a cancelled circle yet the man will call and receive calls, He will explain every stage of the procedure and even made a part refund after a cancelled circle, Maybe cos he is just starting but I learnt Grabbo is also understanding and sympathetic to his patients, u know how crazy and sucking this journey is

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (430) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Larash, Ejaisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.