Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276133 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doxame: 6:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Preggymum:
Good afternoon mommas . I had JoJo abebe In Abuja has started another promo, 600k for two cycles. Please, anyone have cycled with them? Kindly drop review. Am on Lagos, but don't mind going there cos this Lagos doctors are too greedy. Too expensive here.
Please I just sent you a mail.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tripletwins222:
Available For Sale:

* Swanson Astagalus Root Capsules
* Natures Way Vitex
* Now Raw Maca 750 Mg, 90 Capsules
* Now Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Softgels
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Softgels
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests
* Ovulation Predictor Strips, 100 Pcs, 50 Pcs and 25 Pcs.

All products are available for pick up and nationwide delivery.

If interested in any of them, please kindly send a mail to tripletwins222@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Available!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uwasam(f): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good Evening all. Been awhile. So i did go for another round of IVF both for me and a surrogate this time. Is sad to say that i had a BFN. i started bleeding on the 8th day when i wiped and i was given injections, it stopped only for me to start bleeding on the 13th again but this time a lot heavier than the 8th day. I was also given another injection. i stayed in the hospital all tru and i did all i was supposed to do as i learnt from here. As for the surrogate, it was also a negative. She did not bleed at all. I used my eggs as i had 6 grade AA eggs that made it to day 5 before the implant. Four were implanted for me while two went to the surrogate. Am just wondering what could have gone wrong as all the prognosis were right this time or so i thought. Before the transfer i did Anti- Mullerian Hormone test and i was 2.44 hence my going ahead to use my eggs. I know my write up is lengthy but please sabi Mamas help me touch light this as hubby is insisting we try just surrogate rather than myself and a surrogate again. i have done 3IVFs and 1IUI. I had surgery to remove fibroids last year September. i will be 40yrs this year.
Sorry for any typo.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CorrectBizWoman: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
uwasam:
Good Evening all. Been awhile. So i did go for another round of IVF both for me and a surrogate this time. Is sad to say that i had a BFN. i started bleeding on the 8th day when i wiped and i was given injections, it stopped only for me to start bleeding on the 13th again but this time a lot heavier than the 8th day. I was also given another injection. i stayed in the hospital all tru and i did all i was supposed to do as i learnt from here. As for the surrogate, it was also a negative. She did not bleed at all. I used my eggs as i had 6 grade AA eggs that made it to day 5 before the implant. Four were implanted for me while two went to the surrogate. Am just wondering what could have gone wrong as all the prognosis were right this time or so i thought. Before the transfer i did Anti- Mullerian Hormone test and i was 2.44 hence my going ahead to use my eggs. I know my write up is lengthy but please sabi Mamas help me touch light this as hubby is insisting we try just surrogate rather than myself and a surrogate again. i have done 3IVFs and 1IUI. I had surgery to remove fibroids last year September. i will be 40yrs this year.
Sorry for any typo.

God will wipe away your tears and bless you with kids soonest. That's all I want to say.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
uwasam:
Sorry for any typo.
Your triplets are on the way sis, be consoled. If you can please try donor next time because of age.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 5:15am On Apr 23, 2022
PossiblityGod:
Happy easter everyone and trust we are having a good easter celebration. This is a new moniker but an old member.
Please I need advice and suggestions. I did ivf late last year, got pregnant but lost it by 11weeks 5days as a result of no heartbeat. I even attempted suicide because the pain was too much for me to bear, but to the glory of God I'm healing gradually.
I went for the evacuation(MVA) last month, I am yet to see to see my period though.
Before starting the ivf, I took some recommended drugs to boost my egg quality for some months as well with hubby, the two subserol fibroids that were small before the ivf increased to 6.5cm as a result of the plenty progesterone that I was taking,
Now my questions are; what should I do to avoid the reoccurrence of no heartbeats again ie chromosomal abnormalities.
When can I go for the 2nd round of ivf and do I need to prepare myself again? If yes what drugs do you suggest.
Looking at the size of the fibroids now does it need surgery or what can I do to reduce it?
If I should go for ivf again, do I still use same hospital or change to a new one?
I am 35year old married for 5years,hubby has low sperm motility. Please I need everyone opinion on this, please do not read and pass, help a broken sister. @blendy, @zest4alllife, @omojudy, @uridiame

Have you done an ANA test?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 5:18am On Apr 23, 2022
uwasam:
Sorry for any typo.
I can understand your husband. He doesn't want to risk your health unnecessary. Ivf isn't always rocket science. How about using 2 surrogates instead of using yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uwasam(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wooh. That is another angle to it but that would cost a arm and a leg grin. What if both become positive too as hubby does not want more than two kids at a time and i will not want to waste money by putting one one each. Sorry for the questions as i just want us to help me think this tru. Thank You.
Omojudy:

I can understand your husband. He doesn't want to risk your health unnecessary. Ivf isn't always rocket science. How about using 2 surrogates instead of using yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2022
uwasam:
Sorry for any typo.

good morning sis, I have walked in your shoes too. I would suggest serious mid night prayers. If you have the grace, continue for a long time until you get answers.

Prepare for 2 surrogates or a surrogate and yourself.

The results of the prayers will Tell you who to use and hospital to pick. To me the journey is more spiritual.

If not convinced please stop and continue until you are 100% sure the timing is right.

I had a failed medical procedure although with surrogate but I feel the fault is mine because I wasn't ready spiritually.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uwasam(f): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Amen sis
CorrectBizWoman:

God will wipe away your tears and bless you with kids soonest. That's all I want to say.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uwasam(f): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2022
I will do just that and i don't mind anyone saying a little prayer for me. Is not been easy.
wonyi:

good morning sis, I have walked in your shoes too. I would suggest serious mid night prayers. If you have the grace, continue for a long time until you get answers.

Prepare for 2 surrogates or a surrogate and yourself.

The results of the prayers will Tell you who to use and hospital to pick. To me the journey is more spiritual.

If not convinced please stop and continue until you are 100% sure the timing is right.

I had a failed medical procedure although with surrogate but I feel the fault is mine because I wasn't ready spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Damilolly(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
uwasam:
Sorry for any typo.
After 35 the quality of a woman's egg begins to greatly diminish. In your last cycle the constant was your eggs and your DH's sperm. In spite of this the embryo's didn't fertilise in two different womb conditions. If you wish to try again seriously consider DE even if in tandem with your eggs. Hugs and prayers for direction and success.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PossiblityGod: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tripletwins222:

Available!

How much is your qunol plus, ubiquionol 200mg and omega 3 250mg? I sent mail but no response yet.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
uwasam:
Sorry for any typo.

So sorry to hear about your failed Ivf . May be for your next cycle use your own eggs+donor atleast you can rule out egg quality issues

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
PossiblityGod:

How much is your qunol plus, ubiquionol 200mg and omega 3 250mg? I sent mail but no response yet.

I've replied your mail.
Please, kindly recheck.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 1:52pm On May 01, 2022
uwasam:
Wooh. That is another angle to it but that would cost a arm and a leg grin. What if both become positive too as hubby does not want more than two kids at a time and i will not want to waste money by putting one one each. Sorry for the questions as i just want us to help me think this tru. Thank You.
I did 2 surrogates once with 5 embryos and zero took in. Ivf is not a sure thing laslas.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 7:48am On May 02, 2022
Omojudy:

I did 2 surrogates once with 5 embryos and zero took in. Ivf is not a sure thing laslas.

How are the twins doing?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uwasam(f): 11:35am On May 02, 2022
I agree. God will and should make it happen. Seven years of trying and tons of fertility drugs including hospital trips not easy at all. God have mercy upon my soul ooo.
Omojudy:

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MineMK(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2022
twinmummy2:
Good day mamas please can someone direct me to a good hospital for ivf and a good egg donor. I did ivf last year with nordica but it failed

I am trying to do another ivf with another hospital

Hey mama. How are you doing? Can I please send you a dm? Please send me your email. I have similar case as you. Thank yoj
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 02, 2022
Glurssymum:

Wow. Thanks ma'am. God bless you.
Before the ivf, I did the following
1. I took coast science supplement for 1month
2. I took fertileSupport woman for 4 months before I discovered coast science
3. I took vitamin D3 5000IU for 5 months
4. I took Fertilelady supplement for 5 months
5. I took folic acid for 5months
6. I took CQ10 supplement for 4months before starting coast science
7. I took omega 3 supplement for 5months
8. I took DHEA supplement for 5 months
9. I engaged in yoga exercise to enhance blood flow to the uterus every morning
10. I drink at least 3litres of water daily
11. I cut down on carbohydrates and replaced with fruits and veggies
12. I detoxed my system before the process
13. I took alot of avocados and mangoes before and after transfer.
14. I committed all to God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MineMK(f): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
Hello Sabi mama! My heart is heavy! All in all 14yrs trying to have children of my own. In my 40 and 2nd marriage. I am a good person and a believer! I was believing miracle would happen b4 now (Yes miracle does happen) plus hubby refused IVF option not until 3 yrs ago.The diagnosis was premature menopause . Prior to me trying I do not know alot about IVF. To cut the long story short. I did 3 cycle of IVF with donor Egg at Nordica and they were all BFN. We are devastated. I am devastated. My family are (I am the only one on the waiting list in the entire family). Oh I prayed...We prayed! Ok! According to them at NORDICAL they said I have 1 more round of DH semen available (We live in the state and I took 3 month leave (nopay). Should I do this last round with them? Should I let them discard the semen and go elsewhere? Each cycle cost nothing less than N3.6M. They also refused me at NORDICA to take any prenantal pre and post embryo transfer (stating they do not approve any one) Though they gave me Folic acid and low dose aspirin. Please help me. Any advice, recommendation? I have roughly 8weeks left. Can anything be done at this window? Yes I can cough out money for this procedure(if na borrow I will) and hubby can also come in for 2days and produce another semen. Please think for me. What can I do�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️��������� Please read and suggest. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 11:51am On May 03, 2022
MineMK joon,it's well with ya.

Sis why not try Dr Ese Abuja,I've read so many good reviews about Dr Ese on hear...I'll suggest you discard the semen ,since DH can come around and produce fresh numbers .

You going through a phase momma and you'll see light at the end of the tunnel..

�Hugs

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MineMK(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2022
Amen. Thank you Sis. *Hugsss* No I'm not crying...Pls What is his Clinic name please? I can search it up and call. Seeing my mom go through this with me breaks my heart (we go to every appointment together) The acupuncture (did home service), she couldn't relate why they kept poking me
with needles all in the name of ttc...lol...The woman would secretly cry and come to me to ask what I will eat...This has not been the easiest journey. But i am not giving up and I shall testify. Amen

[Aquote author=waistbead post=112481396]MineMK joon,it's well with ya.

Sis why not try Dr Ese Abuja,I've read so many good reviews about Dr Ese on hear...I'll suggest you discard the semen ,since DH can come around and produce fresh numbers .

�Hugs[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by waistbead: 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
MineMK joon,Dr Ese owns Primecare Hospital .pls read back you'll get his phone numbers .

I pray God comes through for you.

It's not over until it's over.

*Hugs*

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 1:22pm On May 03, 2022
MineMK:
Amen. Thank you Sis. *Hugsss* No I'm not crying...Pls What is his Clinic name please? I can search it up and call. Seeing my mom go through this with me breaks my heart (we go to every appointment together) The acupuncture (did home service), she couldn't relate why they kept poking me
with needles all in the name of ttc...lol...The woman would secretly cry and come to me to ask what I will eat...This has not been the easiest journey. But i am not giving up and I shall testify. Amen

[Aquote author=waistbead post=112481396]MineMK joon,it's well with ya.

�Hugs
Dr Ese
Primecare Fertility Hospital
5, Ilorin Street
Off Ogbomosho Street
Garki, Abuja
Best of luck sis

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MineMK(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2022
God bless you

Bunny19:

Dr Ese
Primecare Fertility Hospital
5, Ilorin Street
Off Ogbomosho Street
Garki, Abuja
Best of luck sis

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PossiblityGod: 4:09pm On May 03, 2022
May God come through for you sis..
Aside the premature menopause, please check if there is any other undiagnosed issues that hinders implantation ie blocked tubes causing hydrosalpinx.
You can also request for endometrial scratch as I read here that it aids implantation.
On a lighter note, I thought when an ivf cycles fails, the clinic is supposed to give a detailed report why it failed and work on improving on the next cycle.
Please do some researches on your own as some of this centres are just interested in the money.
May God come through for each and every one of us and put an end to this pain ttc journey.

MineMK:
Hello Sabi mama! My heart is heavy! All in all 14yrs trying to have children of my own. In my 40 and 2nd marriage. I am a good person and a believer! I was believing miracle would happen b4 now (Yes miracle does happen) plus hubby refused IVF option not until 3 yrs ago.The diagnosis was premature menopause . Prior to me trying I do not know alot about IVF. To cut the long story short. I did 3 cycle of IVF with donor Egg at Nordica and they were all BFN. We are devastated. I am devastated. My family are (I am the only one on the waiting list in the entire family). Oh I prayed...We prayed! Ok! According to them at NORDICAL they said I have 1 more round of DH semen available (We live in the state and I took 3 month leave (nopay). Should I do this last round with them? Should I let them discard the semen and go elsewhere? Each cycle cost nothing less than N3.6M. They also refused me at NORDICA to take any prenantal pre and post embryo transfer (stating they do not approve any one) Though they gave me Folic acid and low dose aspirin. Please help me. Any advice, recommendation? I have roughly 8weeks left. Can anything be done at this window? Yes I can cough out money for this procedure(if na borrow I will) and hubby can also come in for 2days and produce another semen. Please think for me. What can I do�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️��������� Please read and suggest. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Loisemm2(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MineMK(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2022
Amen and Amen. Sometimes I am too emotional to talk about it. Will just be crying... Thank you so much. I did endrometial scratching, hysteroscopy, Embryoglue...My insurance covered for that..I did all of these in the state and sent them including blood work! All test came out perfect..No blockage,fibroid whatsoever.

PossiblityGod:
May God come through for you sis..
Aside the premature menopause, please check if there is any other undiagnosed issues that hinders implantation ie blocked tubes causing hydrosalpinx.
You can also request for endometrial scratch as I read here that it aids implantation.
On a lighter note, I thought when an ivf cycles fails, the clinic is supposed to give a detailed report why it failed and work on improving on the next cycle.
Please do some researches on your own as some of this centres are just interested in the money.
May God come through for each and every one of us and put an end to this pain ttc journey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.