Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278304 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pls ooo is it true , Abi legal that one willnt have access/ copies of his or her results? It will only be reviewed at the hospital there.
And in a case where ones partner is not available, the available person has no right to ask to know it’s partner results/ health. He or she must give consent before the results will be reviewed?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by linecrosser: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good evening everyone. Kindly recommend a good hospital for IVF in Lagos. I will appreciate please.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hi everyone. Please, kindly suggest hospitals with proven and good track record for IVF in Lagos.

Thanks, everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Abokyaly: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Does anyone have experience with Medical Art Centre in Lagos or which IVF center would you recommend in Lagos with good success rate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mamaejima4:

No need to be worried, relaxa just don't take it again nchuanwu is an antibiotic depending on the quantity. Which hospital do you use.

Thank you ma.
Life International Hospital, Awka
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LifeanaxFert: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
More and more people are delaying having children until their late 30s or 40s. But as you age, so do your ovaries and the eggs inside them. You cannot see or feel these changes, and they happen faster than you may think.
A woman is born with all the eggs she is going to have in her lifetime. Her eggs age with her, decreasing in quality and quantity. Age is the single most important factor affecting a woman 's fertility. While good health improves the chance of getting pregnant and having a healthy baby, it does not override the effects of age on a woman 's fertility.
While the effects of female age on fertility have been known for a long time, more recent studies have found that the age of the male partner also affects the chance of pregnancy and pregnancy health.
Male fertility generally starts to reduce around age 40 to 45 years when sperm quality decreases. Increasing male age reduces the overall chances of pregnancy and increases time to pregnancy (the number of menstrual cycles it takes to become pregnant) and the risk of miscarriage and fetal death.

Want to know more? Why not attend this event at Lifeanax Fertility Clinic

Call the numbers on the flyer to reserve a space and be better informed on Assisted Reproductive Techniques like In-vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and different kinds of Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tiwor(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please house,help me interpret it mamas

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Preciousify(f): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hi everyone. Please, kindly suggest hospitals with proven and good track record for IVF in Lagos.

Thanks, everyone.
Nordica fertility clinic, Ikoyi.
They are expensive, but I heard they are good.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Preciousify:

Nordica fertility clinic, Ikoyi.
They are expensive, but I heard they are good.

Thanks. It’s the track record I’m concerned about, not even the price.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ikemeze: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2023
fruitfulvine83:

Thank you ma.
Please chat me 08033637641. I'm in Awka .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mamaejima4: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
fruitfulvine83:

Thank you ma.

Dear, how far, hope is positive.i used their NNEWI Branch

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tiwor(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
tiwor:
Please house,help me interpret it mamas
Please someone should help out
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Good morning sabi mama’s
Pls is there any Ivf long protocol that comes with estradiol and primolut n along side Buserelin injection for down regulation?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2023
hello house has any body had a failed IVF due to endometrial lining not thick enough to carry the embryos? I learnt for IVF the endometrial lining should be 8cm.
I want to ask what drugs or what can one do to help to thicken it before IVF. I need advice pls. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Osoderi:
hello house has any body had a failed IVF due to endometrial lining not thick enough to carry the embryos? I learnt for IVF the endometrial lining should be 8cm.
I want to ask what drugs or what can one do to help to thicken it before IVF. I need advice pls. Thank u
some mama’s here said they increased their lining with taking progenova vaginally and orally. Check Nnennachiji post.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2023
Is stimulation supposed to start 12 days after menses? Or it can start at anytime of the circle that is in long protocol?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Osoderi:

When I was to go for another cycle I was placed on progynova because my lining showed 7.2cm thickness but was 8.7 on the day of transfer.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Timitoyo:

When I was to go for another cycle I was placed on progynova because my lining showed 7.2cm thickness but was 8.7 on the day of transfer.

Thanks dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
lilianngozi:
some mama’s here said they increased their lining with taking progenova vaginally and orally. Check Nnennachiji post.

ok. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2023
lilianngozi:
Is stimulation supposed to start 12 days after menses? Or it can start at anytime of the circle that is in long protocol?
pls🙌🙌🙌🙌
Make una answer me ooooo so that I willnt make mistake and as to know how what to expect from my doctor.🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lollyloly(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Osoderi:

I don't think you need to use progynova before ivf. It is during ivf procedure that you'll be placed on it to thicken your linning
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LifeanaxFert: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stimulations start either first or second day of yor menstrual period or at the very least start buserellin or zoladex shot.
lilianngozi:
pls🙌🙌🙌🙌
Make una answer me ooooo so that I willnt make mistake and as to know how what to expect from my doctor.🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Queenbeloveth(f): 3:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Hello wonderful mamas, please can anyone recommend a good clinic with a good successful rate for IVF in either Lagos or Abuja? And for those who traveled from abroad, how many times did you have to go to Nigeria for the process please?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by cutiebum17: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Good day GTC mama,babu dust to us all.
Has one with AMH of around 3.98pmol/L been able to achieve successful pregnancy through IVF. How can low AMH level be improved prior to IVF. Your suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mamaejima4:

Dear, how far, hope is positive.i used their NNEWI Branch

I tested positive on urine and blood. Will go for scan next week.

I really thank God. I lost hope, honestly, the result came as a surprise to me bc I wasn't having any symptoms.

Even now, just mild symptoms or nothing at all.

Please Mamas, na so e dey be?
Please if you have had a symptomless early pregnancy, encourage your sister.

God that did mine will do for all my sisters here in Jesus name 🙏

16 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
ikemeze:

Please chat me. I'm in Awka .

Please delete your contact number.
You can chat me up here.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
fruitfulvine83:

I tested positive on urine and blood. Will go for scan next week.

I really thank God. I lost hope, honestly, the result came as a surprise to me bc I wasn't having any symptoms.

Even now, just mild symptoms or nothing at all.

Please Mamas, na so e dey be?
Please if you have had a symptomless early pregnancy, encourage your sister.

God that did mine will do for all my sisters here in Jesus name 🙏

Lol. I didn't have any except the bitter mouth and eating severally in the 1st trimester,worked for me because I didn't want anyone to know on time . Till now it's only the bitter mouth and protruding belly that shows am pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Timitoyo:

Lol. I didn't have any except the bitter mouth and eating severally in the 1st trimester,worked for me because I didn't want anyone to know on time . Till now it's only the bitter mouth and protruding belly that shows am pregnant.

Wow, sounds great. What about changes in breast?
I wouldn't want anyone to know either. Thank you so much🙏. I got relieved.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
fruitfulvine83:

Wow, sounds great. What about changes in breast?
I wouldn't want anyone to know either. Thank you so much🙏. I got relieved.

Enlarged breast too 😅, I was happy my 2 other sisters added much weight so that they felt mine was from food too when we met for birthday celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ekabobo: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
I earnestly dread symptomless pregnancies... One starts fretting if the preggy is progressing or if it's a blighted ovum or if it's a viable pregnancy... Pregnancy symptoms indicate healthy surge of hormones....n this fretting makes one too anxious which isn't good for a stable early pregnancy...peeing on a hundred sticks or blood test won't help either cos it will till read positive... Even if embryo stops growing... Best way to find out ... Is go for a scan...am in dis same situation... No sore nipple... Or heavy breast... no food aversion...no heightened smell... No Ms... Natin... Got d strenght of ten men tied together...

Been in dis situation befo... Didn't end well... I'd take a symptom filled first trimester...over a symptomless one any day... Any time... Till we scan...best of luck... For u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Timitoyo:

Enlarged breast too 😅, I was happy my 2 other sisters added much weight so that they felt mine was from food too when we met for birthday celebration.

Thanks alot
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulvine83: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ekabobo:
I earnestly dread symptomless pregnancies... One starts fretting if the preggy is progressing or if it's a blighted ovum or if it's a viable pregnancy... Pregnancy symptoms indicate healthy surge of hormones....n this fretting makes one too anxious which isn't good for a stable early pregnancy...peeing on a hundred sticks or blood test won't help either cos it will till read positive... Even if embryo stops growing... Best way to find out ... Is go for a scan...am in dis same situation... No sore nipple... Or heavy breast... no food aversion...no heightened smell... No Ms... Natin... Got d strenght of ten men tied together...

Been in dis situation befo... Didn't end well... I'd take a symptom filled first trimester...over a symptomless one any day... Any time... Till we scan...best of luck... For u!

IT WILL END IN PRAISE. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: bimkas(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.