Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1287917 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henkey: 11:43am On May 14
eseh1:
Life international hospital Awka

OK.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DelectableCoco: 12:06am On May 15
shypo:

Thank you for the detailed explanation, wife is okay according to the test carried out last year.
We don't mind sperm donor if that will help to increase the chance...We can't just afford the cost of IVF for now.
If you have enough sperm and your wife has good AMH, you can try medicated IUI. Your wife will be monitored and given Letrozole.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DelectableCoco: 12:09am On May 15
Timitoyo:

My sister, am still very much with you . Want to go for another trial @46yrs+
where your thinking of going?
May it end in praise.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DelectableCoco: 12:12am On May 15
Thehomemaker:
Hi mama, I had 2 failed ivf cycle because of this. fluid will need to be drained. Also you need to find out what is causing the excess fluid production and retention. In my case, I had issues caused by scar tissues from previous myomectomy and other procedures + I had polyps. I was also reacting to progynova (causing me to produce excess fluids) and the fluids weren't flowing out properly because of the scar tissues. I have 2 hysteroscopies ( to clear scar tissues and take out polyps) and a catheterization procedure before my last successful ivf.

Congratulations. Where did you do the catheterization and IVF?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 4:37pm On May 15
DelectableCoco:
where your thinking of going?
May it end in praise.

Prime
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DelectableCoco: 1:33pm On May 16
Which clinics are responsive to patients, have good patient care and good success rates in IVF?
Being organised and responsive on the phone is important please.
I don't want a clinic that is difficult to reach on the phone. I'm not currently in Nigeria so I need to be able to have consultations and follow up etc on the phone not only in person.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Cbaby: 9:36am On May 21
Hello House,

I am looking for good IVF centres in Abuja, Nigeria.
Pls preferably one with good results.
It's for my sister who will be travelling down from UK to do it.

Thank you so much.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracle1997: 10:44am On May 21
Cbaby:
Hello House,

Thank you so much.
Diff, primecare,nisa premier.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 11:34am On May 22
miracle1997:

For me it's Prime and Joje

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Cbaby: 8:08pm On May 23
miracle1997:

Thanks which ones are good with e consults?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Cbaby: 8:12pm On May 23
Timitoyo:

For me it's Prime and Joje

I would check out Primecare. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by solarview(m): 10:08am On May 27
Please Sabi Mama here, can we get any input so as to know what better steps we could take next.
*Series of Hysteroscopy for small fibroids removal and scar. This took a period of almost one year to get a go ahead for the Procedure yet after the whole stress it came out Negative.
Embryo test attached.

We thank God for everything and we pray God grant all TTC their hearts desires in Jesus name Amen

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by boldsleek: 10:41am On May 28
Cbaby:
Hello House,

Thank you so much.
Use Clover hospital in wuse 2.

You know I recommend them? The doctor is not after your money, like she is passionate about her job and her aim is just to have a success. People in my group all had a positive result. In my own case, when she saw I had fluid in my Endometrium, she paused on the ET, and, had my embryo frozen. While we focus on solving the fluid issue, when we are done, I will continue my treatment. (Which I am positive that I will give birth to twins.)

She is just too sincere.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by eseh1(f): 1:54pm On May 28
solarview:
Please Sabi Mama here, can we get any input so as to know what better steps we could take next.
*Series of Hysteroscopy for small fibroids removal and scar. This took a period of almost one year to get a go ahead for the Procedure yet after the whole stress it came out Negative.
Embryo test attached.

We thank God for everything and we pray God grant all TTC their hearts desires in Jesus name Amen

Im so sorry about the outcome. May God show us mercy and grant our desires.

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.