Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Real Madrid Can’t Be Title Contender Next Season –mijatovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Real Madrid Can’t Be Title Contender Next Season –mijatovic (137 Views)

3 areas Manchester United must improve at to be title contenders this season. / Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Why He Can’t Be Sacked At The Moment / Ex-real Madrid GM Mijatovic: Florentino And Ronaldo Did NOT Get Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Real Madrid Can’t Be Title Contender Next Season –mijatovic by solbase10(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Former Real Madrid striker and sporting director Pedja Mijatovic has wrote off their title chances next season.

He said: “Real Madrid is always obliged to strengthen itself, but it depends on the market and the economic issue.

“But next year will be a transition, since the strong year, when it will go to the market very strong, will be 2024, it is my feeling.

“The stadium will already be done, is forced to come out strong in the summer of 2024, with a new project. At the moment, it is what it is.”

Mijatovic also said: “I’m not happy to see a former player who was not inside the club, without knowing what is happening and without knowing reality, commenting and saying ‘I brought him, you have to come’.”

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/why-real-madrid-cant-be-title-contender-next-season-mijatovic/

Re: Why Real Madrid Can’t Be Title Contender Next Season –mijatovic by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2023
next season will be a transition season truly.

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Football Gloves: Enhancing Grip, Performance, And Style / Josko Gvardiol, A Defender For Leipzig, Is The Target Of A Bid From Man City / Naija FPL 2023/2024 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.