Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ex-real Madrid GM Mijatovic: Florentino And Ronaldo Did NOT Get Along - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-real Madrid GM Mijatovic: Florentino And Ronaldo Did NOT Get Along (322 Views)

Why Real Madrid Can’t Be Title Contender Next Season –mijatovic / #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-real Madrid GM Mijatovic: Florentino And Ronaldo Did NOT Get Along by sportroyal1: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ex-Real Madrid GM Mijatovic: Florentino and Ronaldo did NOT get along
[http://sportcheq.com/2018/07/ex-real-madrid-gm-mijatovic-florentino-and-ronaldo-did-not-get-along]
Former Real Madrid sports chief Pedja Mijatovic believes a personality clash led to Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Juventus.

Mijatovic is convinced Ronaldo and Real president Florentino Perez were at odds in their final months together.

The Serb told A Bola: "I do not think it was an unthought-of decision, it was certainly the end of a process that followed, that matured over time and ended with this outcome.

"There was something a little strange between Cristiano and the president, I do not know exactly what happened between them, but, from outside, it seems that there is no doubt that there were serious problems.

"They both maintained a difficult relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Sarriball Already Gaining Grounds At Chelsea? / Chelsea Edge Closer To Vecino / NFF Officials Seen “Begging” Sports Minister As Crisis Takes New Turn. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.