Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Jumia Pickup Station Near Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jumia Pickup Station Near Me (215 Views)

My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed / Man Was Caught On Camera Masturbating Near Ribadu Girl's Hostel ABU / 10 Dept Where It Is Near Impossible To Bag First Class In ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Pickup Station Near Me by KingJuhd(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Time of delivery starts from the day you place your order to when you receive the first SMS to pick up your order from our pickup station.

Please note: 9mobile subscribers may be unable to receive text messages.Ensure you pickup your item within 5 days, otherwise it will be cancelled.

Advantages of picking up your items at the pickup stations include

1. Cheaper shipping fee when you order to a pickup station.
2. It allows customers adequately schedule your pickup at your convenience within the provided terms and conditions.
3. No case of delayed delivery from dispatcher / rider
4. The only limitation on pickup stations is the weight and size limit of the item that can be shipped to the station.

At Jumia they ensure customer safety at our pickup station as:

1. They follow contactless pickup procedures for all order pickups
2. They ensure no direct contact between you and the Jumia team members
3. When you arrive at the store, you will receive specific pickup instructions.

Jumia Pick-Up Stations | Jumia Nigeria : https:///43SoIav

Source: Jumia

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Demand For Cybersecurity Professionals: Why M.sc Is The Right Choice / Ojukwu Appointed Adviser In Azikiwe University / Dr. Jamie Pajoel Unveils Jamie Pajoel University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.