Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff (29196 Views)

Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by abikason(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
The COAS should please approve SSC 2023 πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Jerry2rule: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
onuman:
They will repeat the same process soonest. Tinubu did not win presidential election in Nigeria.
. Ori e buru ...... You better go and remove him...... Ode oshi grin grin grin grin
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Martinsmine(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
onuman:

They are not bunkering Generals, as Dokubor termed them.
The buck stops on the masters table. Buhari administration was most politically and monetarily corrupt ever in Nigeria. So everyone, inccluding the military Generals under Buhari's command, followed what's on ground.
you be sabi boy
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by tyinfinity: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Our own Biafran president Pandora obituary peter has appointed General Tamedu as chief of Army Staff
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by juman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by MamaletASO: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
His lips are very dark..

It seems he must an ardent smoker..

At last.. I can see who Lagbaja is.

grin grin
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by juman(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
American generals are by far better than their stupid politicians.
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Burgerlomo: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulations sir 😎
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by blueghost(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Abufo:

The worst enemies of Nigeria are in corridors of power in Abuja!
Anywhere they are as long as they don't mean good for Nigeria may they be neutralize
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by francium001: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
LegendHero:
Congratulations to my friend Lagbaja.

This life is somehow. This man all through his life covered his face thinking we won’t know what he look like. Now we can all see what Lagbaja look like.

I hope Tinubu is magnanimous enough to also appoint Lagbaja close friend Tamedu to one of those positions too.

I was actually thinking same when I saw the name, maybe he is the legendary music icon
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by LegendHero(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
francium001:

I was actually thinking same when I saw the name, maybe he is the legendary music icon

Haha lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I love the military honestly. If not for politics and bigotry, the military is a noble profession.
military is not a profession.
People who are picked
Dehumanized
Then trained to take lives.
And you call that a profession?
King'smen have no love for the people,they only love their Masters
Re: Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by bizhop01: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nothing for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / We Have No Money To Import Fuel β€” Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.