Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? (32810 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sleeping with a colleague makes no sense based on professionalism getting corroded by emotions, especially in the event of a breakup!

However, sleeping with a superior or boss is the dumbest thing any mortal can do! Beyond stupid IMHO!

6 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Dengoh(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
It doesn't end well.
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Eraddray(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Ibkrichie(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
paranorman:
My own advice for una be say: stop sleeping with married people, na evil thing..

What about sleeping with single people before marriage nko?

3 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by brain54(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Never slept with an employer…

But I did sleep with an employee only one time.

And against my personal principles… long story.

But needless to say I still owe her a month’s salary.

Plus she got “laid off”.

It didn’t end well because she tried been “bossy” to other staff.

Lesson learned from both party’s!

11 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by johngwain: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
johngwain:
I dey interested but I go drop any money first?
anyway drop your phone number.. here will call u .. johnmaince@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by johngwain: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
wallarwallar:
See wetin no end well for you go end well for another person.. No be everybody marriage end well for despite d fact dat it is a good thing.

Contact genuine travelling agency
send me your number.. drop your phone number.. here will call u .. johnmaince@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Maysdevices(f): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Okortor:
It ended well, had romance with my manager for months which the MD got to later find out and publicly casted us during general meeting, she said I've got such effrontery and no wonder my boss favours me, threatened to inform her husband and my wife because we were both young couples and got married on the job. After the meeting, we went to meet d hr tendered our resignations with immediate effect and same month salary in lieu forfeiture.

Next day, she called us and insisted she won't be accepting our resignation, and many other talk, we sha continued working and the rest na history.

However we have both left the company but still continued our romance and now working with multinational company as at date.
😮
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
All these senseless talks about office or neighborhood romance sef! Which one is "it will never end well?" Did it end well in your previous relationships where you guys work or live in different cities?? All your past relationships did not end well so why should anyone be bothered about office relationships??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonso92:
As the topic suggests, let's hear it.
Also, colleagues who had office romance with other colleagues, how is it going, how did it end?
By experience don't try it
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Martinsmine:
bro some guys get moral... My gee then been they bleep our safety officer. Woman. And she was married.. This woman finally send my guy go norway like as i day tell you him use her clear road. Lucky him thou
Blood of Zachariah!!!
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by WealthyChidi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
It ended well, had romance with my manager for months which the MD got to later find out and publicly casted us during general meeting, she said I've got such effrontery and no wonder my boss favours me, threatened to inform her husband and my wife because we were both young couples and got married on the job. After the meeting, we went to meet d hr tendered our resignations with immediate effect and same month salary in lieu forfeiture.

Next day, she called us and insisted she won't be accepting our resignation, and many other talk, we sha continued working and the rest na history.

However we have both left the company but still continued our romance and now working with multinational company as at date.

Lies!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Whocup(f): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it if both parties are mature and do not let it interfere with work

4 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by ZAddyMaGista(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Atomic lies to fill this thread in 1 2 3..😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by faithfull18(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Okortor:

How is this something to be proud of

6 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by COMPAQ(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Okortor:

2 married couples banging in the office...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by isabi2lof: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
No question dem no go ask for this end time

2 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Musty4ahmed1: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Okortor:

A married man sleeping with another married woman and you even have the gut to type it here. No shame again. What will befall you awaits you, you think you will go unpunished? Most likely she has been pregnant for you and she will push it on her husband. Na wa for this generation of shameless people.

7 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Celplas1010: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mehnnn, is much here in Celplas, Ogun State.
Those Indians want to finish Nigeria girls.
Infact, 80 percent of girls in Celplas Ogun state are all prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by lordknows123: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Smiles I remember dating a lady ,she was my neighbor one day I stumbled on her chat she was having an affair with her boss the man will just call her to meet her somewhere and ask her to buy CD ...Later one of her colleagues that was having same affair with her boss found out so she called my ex out on WhatsApp group chat belonging to her office without knowing that boss wife is on the group ... That was how the silly girl lost her job ....Good for her

3 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by sholay2011(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Okortor:

Why didn't both of you marry each other instead of cheating on your spouses?

3 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Blackmercyvelly: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
That is the way evil started but at the end you will clothes yourself with shame and put your whole life in dangers , stop it now
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by diogo23: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonso92:
As the topic suggests, let's hear it.
Also, colleagues who had office romance with other colleagues, how is it going, how did it end?
Premium tears
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by naturefellow(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
franugo:

Mine ended in praise we are in different continents now but still very much in love. cheesy
praise from your boss, or as per praise and worship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by paranorman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ibkrichie:

What about sleeping with single people before marriage nko?

Na fornication be that. Sin is sin... 🤩

2 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Tonytonex(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Only girls employee sleeps with their bosses.
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Tonytonex(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
brain54:
Never slept with an employer…

But I did sleep with an employee only one time.

And against my personal principles… long story.

But needless to say I still owe her a month’s salary.

Plus she got “laid off”.

It didn’t end well because she tried been “bossy” to other staff.

Lesson learned from both party’s!
Why is it that after a lady has been laid, she will start disrespecting the guy?
Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Goodman2023: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

true, but also some got sent their DISMISSAL letter, or even sent to their grave, thanks to office romance (especially if it was with your boss).

In that case it is like every other thing that has positive and negative sides...

2 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
A married man sleeping with another married woman and you even have the gut to type it here. No shame again. What will befall you awaits you, you think you will go unpunished? Most likely she has been pregnant for you and she will push it on her husband. Na wa for this generation of shameless people.
It is not something to be proud of but the bolded, you don't know that for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by Ijaya123: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:

And you believed that crap?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This ? (snap Shot) / Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.