Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi (54246 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Slynation(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
A useless simp and a finished man in the making....!!!
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by CartelKenneth: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Gabbriell: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
HateBigots:
cheesy... A very SIMP le man

grin grin grin
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Occurstaem(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Disgusting simp
You're spot on. The guy na confirmed SIMP.
At least we can agree on this.
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Young simp
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Wanbissaka: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Person never chop na nengi be him problems
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Ameoba300: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omo see Simp.... cool
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Emperorx: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
This one is very jobless he is busy admiring some one who doesn't know he exist
ExclusiveBet:
photo of the fan was shared by a lady identified with the Twitter handle, @munjilisa, who reveal that the guy is a friend of hers.

A die-hard fan of reality star, Nengi has decorated his room with her photos.

This was revealed by a Twitter user with the handle, @munjilisa, who explained that the guy is a friend of hers.

She revealed that her friend is a diehard fan of the ex beauty queen and had arranged photos of her in his room.

According to her, despite the fact that Nengi had participated in the fifth edition of the show which aired three years ago, her friend is still very much obsessed with her.

@munjilisa wrote:

β€œIt’s been 3 years and my friend is still obsessed with❀🀩 @nengiofficial This is his room guys πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€© Hope Nengi sees this β€πŸ€—β€œ
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by tfash96(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Must be Ozo's brother
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by sprints1: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
This one dey jerk off to Nengi. Better go find wife. Tufiakwor decorate my room with naija girl picture radarada when we have better people like Angela white, Ava addams , rachille Ryan, hitomi Tanaka etc.
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Idleness to me I rather put Buhari, Tinubu and lie Mohammed's pictures in my room ... nonsense this type don't know what's going on in the country because they live on dad's money and don't pay taxes ..
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Streetmovement(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one go don masturbate with her pictures tire grin grin
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by JohnBullMySon: 1:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Mental effects of chronic masturbation

Just imagine sad
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Big fool,thank God,I can never be obsessed with anyone.God forbid .I am only Obsessesd with increasing my monthly income
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Bonafider: 3:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Orishirishi

Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by obontami: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Y'all can see that buhari is telling the truth when he said: "Nigerian youths are born deadbrain morons".

Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by nathyx(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2023
This one na Masturbation Pro-Max
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by Hotwest: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2023
For that small junior girl for CDSS Ikeja those days?!

What a mumu man
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by FuckTheMod: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2023
Sakobaba:
AGEGE IJAYE HOUSING ESTATE FOR SALE.

Newly Built 2 Bedrooms Flat for Sale at Ijaye Housing Estate Pen Cinema Agege Lagos.

Price : N28M asking . WhatsApp: zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six for inspection
Something wey government give between 10-14m una want sell am for 28!
Later, una go say government corrupt...
HOW CAN YOU EVER MAKE HEAVEN?
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by BigBen23(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
photo of the fan was shared by a lady identified with the Twitter handle, @munjilisa, who reveal that the guy is a friend of hers.

A die-hard fan of reality star, Nengi has decorated his room with her photos.

This was revealed by a Twitter user with the handle, @munjilisa, who explained that the guy is a friend of hers.

She revealed that her friend is a diehard fan of the ex beauty queen and had arranged photos of her in his room.

According to her, despite the fact that Nengi had participated in the fifth edition of the show which aired three years ago, her friend is still very much obsessed with her.

@munjilisa wrote:

β€œIt’s been 3 years and my friend is still obsessed with❀🀩 @nengiofficial This is his room guys πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€© Hope Nengi sees this β€πŸ€—β€œ

Simp
Re: Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi by prettyvirgin(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
he has been fucking nengi tirelessly in the dream. masturbating with the image of a professional and high level prostitute is a very terrible experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.