Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage (63584 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by sprints1: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
rottennaija:
People can be easily so deceived. You really believe billionaires decided to go down the button of the ocean in a sub that had it first dive down and with untrained and inexperienced crew if any?

Those guys didn't die anything. They swapped somewhere along the line and go to safety. For the fact that main stream media is blowing this thing up and down is an indication that it's a distraction from someone.

Billionaires don't risk their lives like that.
those people are gone for forever reduced to ashes. Dem no dey alive at all. One of ocean gate crew member dey among them. They took a 50/50 chance and they are now paying for the price.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by RingRoadMafia: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the thing wey be secret na him dey sweet pass, moreover, seun fit remove her because of jealousy
Does she know about your feelings towards her?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
sad
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by chatinent: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Everything titanic by name capsizes.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by loswhite(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
rottennaija:
People can be easily so deceived. You really believe billionaires decided to go down the button of the ocean in a sub that had it first dive down and with untrained and inexperienced crew if any?

Those guys didn't die anything. They swapped somewhere along the line and go to safety. For the fact that main stream media is blowing this thing up and down is an indication that it's a distraction from someone.

Conspiracy theories can easily make someone go mad sha....lol. I just dey advice you

2 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by FireUpNow(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
that guy dodged a PAINFUL DEATH like...

The guy and his son dodged a killer bullet

2 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by bentenny(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:
Wealthy men and their wahala

Who dey go find remnants of Titanic be like who dey go find Tinubu classmates and origin

Na them sabi
grin grin grin

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Edusouls(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
Lucky man. Remain alive and look after your family. Cheers
ver lucky Man indeed, I swear God saves some people no be small

3 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by XAUBulls: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Hian, for posting this gif, l will tell The US to detain you for 1000 years without bail tongue

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Jagabanarmy: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wetin dis one dey talk? Na una type dey talk sey Tupac never die, him dey live for South Africa
Your head dey there. Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Wildkat02: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
That how whole white men do money makes them mad they look for adventures and wars to enjoy

This time they went to Ukraine to kill people because they hate Russia..

They USA evil nato elite will because of Ukraine die in Ukraine.

Is this not madness on your part? What concerns USA/Ukraine here?

Stop being on colos boy

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Dancebreaker: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
CapcuT111:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price N4,500
nice
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by DaveJacuzie: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
rottennaija:

That wasn't the first dive.

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Edusouls(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
SmartyPants:

Mister man try to read more. Debris has been fou d but in the ocean finding all of it would be next to impossible due to currents moving things around.

Secondly a giant cant take something of that size away the danger would have been that something could compromise some part of the body and caise a leakage, not literally carry it away
bro I think one underwater sea beast compromised that machine, it’s been diving before this ain’t the first time guy, how it imploded or when it happened is what the us navy is trying to find out, remains a mystery
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by XAUBulls: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Oh! I remember this video from back in the 2000s. Nice gif.

That was former President George W. Bush, Jr, dodging the fast-moving shoe which was thrown at him by an Iraqi while at a press conference in Iraq years back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by InvertedHammer: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
/
Sometimes too much money kills. Nigerian billionaires (sorry multimillionaires) can never take such risks.

When was the last time you heard a poor man dying of cocaine overdose?

/

2 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Edusouls(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
The Titanic angels isn't happy humans are coming over to disturb them again after over hundred years of its sinking 😭

This is a clear warning to other future explorers to beware of the doom ship 🚢
you are right shir, thousands of souls perished there, as one man said in cnn it’s a very sacred place were many souls that tragically met their end rests so this is a serious warning

2 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Wildkat02: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
rottennaija:

U mean to tell me those billionaires faked death? Even one did with his son too? To what end? I doubt that. If it were one man, I’ll say it could be true. But five men including a son of one of them, the possibility is 2/10

5 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by AngelicBeing: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Sometimes too much money kills. Nigerian billionaires (sorry multimillionaires) can never take such risks.

When was the last time you heard a poor man dying of cocaine overdose?

/
tongue
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Wildkat02: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
ItisWell22:

God bless you.

The hype and all; too dramatic!

Everything shouldn’t be about conspiracy theories. Those billionaires and a boy of 19 couldn’t have faked their death in one accord. To what end?

4 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Wildkat02: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Germi9:
Steal her old ring if she wears one and use it to buy the engagement ring
Steal her ring and place it on a paper ,use a pen to mark the inner circle
When she’s sleeping ,get a rope and gently tie it around her finger and get the measurement

Ahhh.... Oga are u on colos?

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by SmartyPants(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Edusouls:
bro I think one underwater sea beast compromised that machine, it’s been diving before this ain’t the first time guy, how it imploded or when it happened is what the us navy is trying to find out, remains a mystery

It could be but there are so many possibilities. Every machine can fail

2 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Germi9: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

Ahhh.... Oga are u on colos?
I cant feel my face shocked

1 Like

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Pipefitter: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Slynation:
Una reasoning dey amaze me...

You way Sabi reason never become Zuckerberg or create anything valuable to mankind.... Slynation indeed.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by franugo(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

SCAMMER ALERT AGAIN!!! 🚨🚨🚨

Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet

I'm curious, why do you think he's a scammer?
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by iukpe: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2023
No poor man died there.
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Wildkat02: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Ameoba300:
Guy this may just be a case of them faking their own deaths to escape from it all!!! Debts, board wahala, the horrendous exodus of fame....name it.

To back my claims.....in 2012, James Cameron went even deeper than these guys went...he went down about 33000 ft... and to top it all up, he stayed there for 3 hours before resurfacing again. Now putting ocean gate's in comparison — they dived just about 10000ft before they met their doom or oh wait! Before they disappeared... cool

But this isn’t the first time the OceanGate submersible is making that voyage down there. In fact the CEO has made the trip more than 2 times

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by Ameoba300: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2023
cool people are still online and on this topic... Omo
Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by isblog(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2023
For everytime there is this absolute belief in one’s abilities while leaving God out of it, there is usually a serious consequence. He was so sure because he believed it had always been his know how that protected him in his 35years of experience…

Just as the Ill-fated Titanic was named the unsinkable and the makers didn’t even give room for the supreme being, it never reached its Destination.

It is sad that many paid for their own death but it is also a reminder that man at his best is still man

There is a supreme God

8 Likes

Re: Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage by lexy2014: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2023
rottennaija:

WOW...it seems you were there and you witnessed everything that happened. am glad you saw them when "They swapped somewhere along the line and go to safety". so where did this happen and where is the somewhere that they went to?

how did you come to the conclusion that the y were inexperienced and untrained?

can you please share the profiles of the 5 men involved?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.