Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) (53014 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

I was beginning to wonder if.a woman had just left him because he is acting that way ,he is too desperate

If half the information on David Hundeyin is released and acted upon he will be arrested in the UK and deported back to Nigeria

But Politics is not War
with the damage David has caused to You but, what is stopping the half information from getting released to tame him? You can't because you have nothing against him.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by pquaver(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2023
obi58:
Interesting days ahead. Unfortunately this has no bearing on the current tribunal sitting unless PDP or LP tendered same and it was admitted as evidence by the court. If that is the case it would be interesting to hear the position of the defence.

David is quite brave with his investigative journalism. He has often been a thorn in the flesh of the political elites. Unfortunately same cannot be said for many Nigerian journalists locally.

He knows his target.. Those who believe buhari is jubril and yet the dead Buhari is responsible for hardship in Nigeria. Those are his targets.. How can i forge a certain i attained and the school affirms it.. Can u forge ur current waec certificate if u have 1?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

E go shock una

We already shocking you since immemorial, both Atiku and Obi will still taste litigation defeat after their counting of their losses in the poll. Jagaban is always ahead his foes grin
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by sta1: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2023
This is fake news and a poor attempt to discredit David Hundeyin. His academic ties are with CAMBRIDGE, not Oxford.

Christistruth03:

Are you talking about David Hundeyin or Someone else?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2023
masseratti:
oga... No need of any video proof... Omokiri went to the school to confirm if Tinubu attend the school, they said yes, do you think Mobil international will employ someone that is claiming he attend university of Chicago, even graduated cum laude?

Why una dey do like say una no go school sef?

Look at the person you are quoting. Omokiri has lost his integrity. He is ready to do anything for money.

The judges should just do their work based on evidence and not based on hearsay.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

I really pity you... Calling a sitting Nigerian President criminal
Omo you get mind, continue
Pity your unborn kids. They'll look up to your, and adopt your effed up moral compass.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by chidiokay: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Was the person Male or Female?

Depends !! if you know any Female bearing Adekunle let us know

Nb: must be yoruba
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
chidiokay:

Depends !! if you know any Female bearing Adekunle let us know

Nb: must be yoruba

Is it Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Bola Adekunle Tinubu. Let us stop playing semantics and eye service.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Mccullum:

We already shocking you since immemorial, both Atiku and Obi will still taste litigation defeat after their counting of their losses in the poll. Jagaban is always ahead his foes grin

Keep deceiving yourself. You are living in denial
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

And for your own self help...

When ever you feel low on self esteem, don't gaslight or use reverse psychology and conversational narcissistic approach on people with highe IQ than you, stick to the people you can manipulate

Dude stop deceiving yourself with gaslighting since you have decided not to look at the mirror and see who the real narcissist is which is yourself.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by masseratti: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
TruthinAction:

Look at the person you are quoting. Omokiri has lost his integrity. He is ready to do anything for money.

The judges should just do their work based on evidence and not based on hearsay.
Who is the better authority than the school registrar, who has come out already to state that Tinubu attend university of Chicago..
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

My brother it's not bragging, I don't know you and you don't know me

But I promise you, if you have my kind of life

Quality schools educated from primary to university

Cars owned an driven over a decade

Countries I have traveled to with passport proof

Asset

I will listen to you

Infact if you have made anything close to my forex passive income this week I will personally take your advise

Do we have a deal buddy?!

You don't look or talk like someone who attended quality education or has quality jobs. People that have quality education/jobs don't talk.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2023
solreb:

A treasure in an exploration and production company is a high ranking office not like your ABO bank.

Bros stop deceiving yourself. Treasurer rank in Mobil is a junior accountant which is equivalent to ABO rank in a Bank.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Children of hate and perdition. Over to you.😂
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
IT SEEMS THE FORMER CABAL IS STILL BACKING THIS BOY.
BY THE WAY,those who abused Obama when he was president,were they prosecuted or punished?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by chidiokay: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Is it Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Bola Adekunle Tinubu. Let us stop playing semantics and eye service.

Which one belongs to you or your client
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Muh247: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't look or talk like someone who attended quality education or has quality jobs. People that have quality education/jobs don't talk.

Wo worthless pointless talks bore me and am easily bored

Focus on your life and leave unsolicited advise
That's how you can live long
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Osilama1: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
nedekid:

Its your cursed generation that will shut up. Product of wasted sperm, conceived while being bleeped at the back of a danfo in a mechanics workshop.
bastard fool... Worthless soul
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Newton2024: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
4TFK:
...and you think it is right to refer to an elderly person as a 'born criminal' even when the allegation hasn't been proven? An untrained child would always behave as one.
Tinubu's degree certificate has been confirmed by Chicago state university and a replacement certificate has also been issued to him.
Why did he have to forfeit his assets to Chicago state government if he was not guilty of drug trafficking in 1980s? Can you swear with your life that you believe Tinubu has never stolen government money before?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by nedekid: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osilama1:
bastard fool... Worthless soul
Show me evidence of 20k in your account and I will double it, so you can feed you and your puppies, hunger is the problem.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Osilama1: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
nedekid:

Show me evidence of 20k in your account and I will double it, so you can feed you and your puppies, hunger is the problem.
use it to feed your worthless generation idiot
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
limeta:

Patriotic man David is
This is what heroes are made of .
Since David is a journalist,why not write the school to confirm instead of posting nonsense online for Obi supporters to feed on
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!
Obidents are the most daft set of people I've ever seen, how can someone in the public forge an American school certificate and yet he's not been denied by the school but Obi supporters are everywhere peddling this age long nonsense, since they know that their oga ti lule,they result to fake news to gain sympathy. Iro ni won pa, won ti lule finally

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Obidents are the most daft set of people I've ever seen, how can someone in the public forge an American school certificate and yet he's not been denied by the school but Obi supporters are everywhere peddling this age long nonsense, since they know that their oga ti lule,they result to fake news to gain sympathy. Iro ni won pa, won ti lule finally

Those guys are walking specimens to prove that, humans can exist without brains.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by funshint(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

What makes you think we didn't write? The same school indicated that the Bola Tinubu that graduated was a female.
You've heard an muslim woman being named "Ahmed" before?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
funshint:

You've heard an muslim woman being named "Ahmed" before?

Oga did the University say the A was Ahmed or Adekunle? The answer is No
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Believeintruth: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Wo worthless pointless talks bore me and am easily bored

Focus on your life and leave unsolicited advise
That's how you can live long

Oga keep shut jare. You don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Poanan: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are you talking about David Hundeyin or Someone else?

Lies he was never in Oxford in the first place.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by limeta(f): 3:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Since David is a journalist,why not write the school to confirm instead of posting nonsense online for Obi supporters to feed on

Abdul take it easy on the camel piss
What you on about .
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TruthinAction: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
masseratti:
Who is the better authority than the school registrar, who has come out already to state that Tinubu attend university of Chicago..

Show me the video. Anyone can quote the school authority.

The letter which Reno claim is from the school was not signed nor stamped. So, it is not authenticated unless it's a video clip which I have not seen.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by masseratti: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
TruthinAction:

Show me the video. Anyone can quote the school authority.

The letter which Reno claim is from the school was not signed nor stamped. So, it is not authenticated unless it's a video clip which I have not seen.
so if your place of work what to verify your certificate they will send then video right .
All you need to do if Tinubu verification is disturbing you, write to the registrar of the school through your email.. I think that should be enough evidence for you.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by achimendy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

I was beginning to wonder if.a woman had just left him because he is acting that way ,he is too desperate

If half the information on David Hundeyin is released and acted upon he will be arrested in the UK and deported back to Nigeria

But Politics is not War

David is a patriotic Nigerian who really loves his country.

Keep-up the good work brother, only blinded Tinubu followers won't like your this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.