Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) (52975 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you believe the propaganda!

The propaganda has been trashed prior to election!

How do you claim someone faked a certificate that has been verified by CSU? Does it make sense? What is the motive for doing such?

Stop believing all this cheap propaganda. It’s like claiming to have a a fake verified drivers license. Does it make any sense!

Its not propaganda. And I don't care if you elect a monkey as your president, it has 0 consequences for me. However:

The school verified that a " Bola Tinubu" attended the school, but that "Bola Tinubu" was female. The school cannot issue a certificate to a male Bola Tinubu, so the male Bola Tinubu had to go and fake a certificate.

The real name of the place holder president of your country is not "Bola Tinubu". He assumed the name of a deceased female person to obtain residency in USA, and also assumed and continued with her unfinished degree program. This is why he cannot show a primary nor secondary school record in Nigeria. And cannot mention even one name of a classmate in primary nor Secondary school, he had a different name then.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Phemzyl: 4:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Danburuwa:
Nigerian Journalist, David Hundeyin, has
accused the president of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu of submitting fake Chicago State University Certificate to INEC.

According to Hundeyin, Tinubu certificate was downloaded from https://diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20230623172002/https://diploma-makers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/USA-fake-diploma-sample-Chicago-State-University.jpg.

This is coming, after the Presidential Election Petitions Court admitted certified copies of the academic and work records of President Bola Tinubu tendered by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Hundeyin said, “What I really want to see is how the Appeal Court and Supreme Court judges will manage to wriggle out of giving a remotely sensible judgment, given the ridiculous way that Bola Tinubu went about submitting forgeries as the hubris-filled fool that he is.

“I really want to know.”

Source- https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1672247590211952640

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:45am On Jun 24, 2023
moshino:

Its not propaganda. And I don't care if you elect a monkey as your president, it has 0 consequences for me. However:

The school verified that a " Bola Tinubu" attended the school, but that "Bola Tinubu" was female. The school cannot issue a certificate to a male Bola Tinubu, so the male Bola Tinubu had to go and fake a certificate.

The real name of the place holder president of your country is not "Bola Tinubu". He assumed the name of a deceased female person to obtain residency in USA, and also assumed and continued with her unfinished degree program. This is why he cannot show a primary nor secondary school record in Nigeria. And cannot mention even one name of a classmate in primary nor Secondary school, he had a different name then.

Same antagonist did the verification prior to election and got the confirmation. So what is the cause for the debate?

That CSU admitted a male student in place of a female student? Or CSU doesn’t know a prominent Alma mata like Asiwaju!

Hello! Propaganda is baseless and holds no water.

Asiwaju has worked for reputable multinationals who definitely did back ground checks before employing him.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:02am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Asiwaju has worked for reputable multinationals who definitely did back ground checks before employing him.

It appears you're the one buying into propaganda.

What "reputable multinationals" did your asiwaju actually, verifiably work for, and under what circumstances did he resign?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2023
moshino:

It appears you're the one buying into propaganda.

What "reputable multinationals" did your asiwaju actually, verifiably work for, and under what circumstances did he resign?

Mobil and Deloitte
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by nedekid: 5:15am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Does it make sense?

That someone will submit a fake result after earning the degree?

That’s where the baseless accusation comes in.
How is it baseless when he submitted the fake result. Why did he not submit the original.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 5:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Both the message and the messenger should not dear a President... You people pushing David would abandon him
Is there any lie in what he said?

You people don't seem to know that accepting illegality will give rise to more illegality. You're accepting this bullshit because you think it favours you. What happens if, in future, a known murderer comes to contest as governor of your state and then uses this case as a reference in court?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Mobil and Deloitte

He never worked at Deloitte.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/more-troubles-for-tinubu-as-deloitte-denies-having-records-of-his-employment

He worked at mobil, but when mobil was due to commence routine full verification of their employees, tinubu resigned.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Muh247: 5:22am On Jun 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Is there any lie in what he said?

You people don't seem to know that accepting illegality will give rise to more illegality. You're accepting this bullshit because you think it favours you. What happens if, in future, a known murderer comes to contest as governor of your state and then uses this case as a reference in court?

I won't even go so low with my level of education and exposure to join in the discussion of Tinubu graduating from Richard Darsley College and Chicago State University

Anyone who seeks clarification can mail CSU registration department directly and get reference within 3 working days free of charge

I believe the court would settle this once and for all
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

I won't even go so low with my level of education and exposure to join in the discussion of Tinubu graduating from Richard Darsley College and Chicago State University

Anyone who seeks clarification can mail CSU registration department directly and get reference within 3 working days
Go low or not, Tinubu presented a fake certificate to INEC. Why didn't he provide the original cert or did he also lose it during the Nigerian civil war?

That man has too much baggages and I'm befuddled how people still support him while there are better options. If a president must come from yorubaland there are much better options and it's confusing why you guys support such a man

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Muh247: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Go low or not, Tinubu presented a fake certificate to INEC. Why didn't he provide the original cert or did he also lose it during the Nigerian civil war?

That man has too much baggages and I'm befuddled how people still support him while there are better options. If a president must come from yorubaland there are much better options and it's confusing why you guys support such a man

That's the beauty of Democracy, support who represents your interest

He had already explained over and over again since 2003 even went to court with late chief Gani Fawehinmi SAN and won

His certificate got carted away at his residence in Ikoyi during Abacha's raid while he was fighting for the same Democracy we all enjoy

He swore an Affidavit to this effect and got a new printed copy from his schools

I will never dedicate my time on Education and get qualified only to join a drop out like Hudeyen to castigate a man who did so much for Nigeria and Yoruba

God forbid
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!

The same school also confirmed that the individual associated with the name B.A.T is female... They verified the attendance of Bola Adekemi Tinubu- The evidence was admitted in court.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

That's the beauty of Democracy, support who represents your interest

He had already explained over and over again since 2003 even went to court with late chief Gani Fawehinmi SAN and won

His certificate got carted away at his residence in Ikoyi during Abacha's raid while he was fighting for the same Democracy we all enjoy

He swore an Affidavit to this effect and got a new printed copy from his schools

I will never dedicate my time on Education and get qualified only to join a drop out like Hudeyen to castigate a man who did so much for Nigeria and Yoruba

God forbid
While we support based on "interest", let's not forget the common denominator which should be the advancement of the Nigerian situation. I stylishly asked a few of my Yoruba friends who voted BAT if they would've voted for him if he was contesting for president of Yorubaland and their responses were all in teh negatives which is weird considering they voted for him in the presidential elections.
He has much more baggage than this, so much forgeries and cover-ups even to the extent of using Donald Duke's childhood pictures as his. Why does his certs bear "F" in gender? Anyways, this court proceedings is a litmus test that'll determine how Nigeria will be ruled from now onward. He has his day in court, his lawyers would do their job of defending him

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Muh247: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

He has much more baggage than this, so much forgeries and cover-ups even to the extent of using Donald Duke's childhood pictures as his. Why does his certs bear "F" in gender? Anyways, this court proceedings is a litmus test that'll determine how Nigeria will be ruled from now onward. He has his day in court, his lawyers would do their job of defending him

If you aspire to be great in life, be ready for all the baggages haters would throw at you

One of Tinubu's qoute that I love most " just like a dumpster people would throw thrash at you, you pick what you need and recycle it while leaving the waste "

Since 1993 he has fought all his battle and won , he won Lagos Central Senatorial district, became Governor, now a President
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Chiefpriestt: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!
Is your Tinubu a female ? Your balablu president is on Interim. Know this and save your self from future heart attack

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2023
optimusprime2:

The same school also confirmed that the individual associated with the name B.A.T is female... They verified the attendance of Bola Adekemi Tinubu- The evidence was admitted in court.

Get your facts right.

The school he transferred from made the error.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Is your Tinubu a female ? Your balablu president is on Interim. Know this and save your self from future heart attack

Stop day dreaming!

Somethings are impossible in life.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2023
moshino:

He never worked at Deloitte.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/more-troubles-for-tinubu-as-deloitte-denies-having-records-of-his-employment

He worked at mobil, but when mobil was due to commence routine full verification of their employees, tinubu resigned.

Mobil does full verification after employment? 🤣🤣

Have you been employed by a multinational before? Stop believing all this propaganda’s

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Chiefpriestt: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop day dreaming!

Somethings are impossible in life.
I want to counsel you boy, impossibility is nothing as far as life is concerned. Tinubu knows he's an interim president, I leave you to believe what you want to
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Get your facts right.

The school he transferred from made the error.

Those facts are for the court to now decide.
I am only saying what the school recently stated and what the court has admitted as evidence. Its public knowledge.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:57am On Jun 24, 2023
optimusprime2:

Those facts are for the court to now decide.
I am only saying what the school recently stated and what the court has admitted as evidence. Its public knowledge.

It’s not making sense. No competent judge will take propaganda as a case.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
I want to counsel you boy, impossibility is nothing as far as life is concerned. Tinubu knows he's an interim president, I leave you to believe what you want to

Okay!

2031 is almost here.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Osilama1: 6:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Intrepid01:

Lol, that is the problem with you crazy lots, both obidients and Asiwaju followers, you are an enemy of the country, your loyalty is to individuals rather than the Country. I’m not a fan of Atiku, Obi or Asiwaju, they belong to the stock of naija politicians that have ruined this country. Some of us will speak the truth, even if it favours Atiku, Obi or Asiwaju. My point is, let the court of law determine if Hundeyins allegations are founded or not, if they are unfounded, he should be charged and made to pay damages. But if they are founded, the court should act accordingly, that’s the path of justice and truth, regardless of whoever it favours. Only truth can exalt a nation.
u must be a dunce to believe hundeyin stupid claims... Hundeyin that's just another useless journalist... Like I said whoever believe hundeyin is just another mad man... Cos nothing is truthful about his propaganda and Court ll throw away the nonsense of both PDP LP in due time ok

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Osilama1: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2023
nedekid:

What crap are you spewing? You will not grow out of the petty obidiant rants? Obi becomes president or Tinubu continues to be president or Atiku is made president, how does that concern me or how does it benefit you as a person in any way? Tinubu is president now, how much has it put on your table, instead you, I mean you as a person and other nigerians have gotten poorer, yet you do not know it.
Kangaroo, carry naija politics put ontop head, meanwhile politician pikin de buy house of 11m usd, you de here they fight ontop soaking garri.
Shift abeg!
shut up there
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Mobil does full verification after employment? 🤣🤣

Have you been employed by a multinational before? Stop believing all this propaganda’s

Yes, in the early 80s when asiwaju worked there, things were handled differently. There was no internet and massive digital available info then. You're usually hired on lean basic telephone/snail mail info verification. While a more thorough background info verification is routinely done much later.

And yes, I've worked in a multinational company for over 15 years, and posted in 6 different countries.

By the way, you claimed asiwaju also worked in Deloitte, what happened to that claim?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2023
moshino:

Yes, in the early 80s when asiwaju worked there, things were handled differently. There was no internet and massive digital available info then. You're usually hired on lean basic telephone/snail mail info verification. While a more thorough background info verification is routinely done much later.

And yes, I've worked in a multinational company for over 15 years, and posted in 6 different countries.

By the way, you claimed asiwaju also worked in Deloitte, what happened to that claim?

Hello, Note the word “He”

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by moshino(m): 6:12am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello, Note the word “He”

Post the duly signed certified copy alongside a duly signed certified true copy of his certificate from the school.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2023
moshino:

Post the certified copy alongside a certified true copy of his certificate from the school.

This propaganda has been trashed on this same forum prior to election. It’s not a new accusation.

The school verified result, and I don’t know what you still arguing about.

You can email the school and reverify. This is a baseless discussion in the face of facts.

admissions@csu.edu

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by bizhop01: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2023
In Nigeria everything is possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.