Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) (52970 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
solreb:

Read my post down below. The issue of certificate or not has been settled long before now so this euphoria from whatever is mame is, I to entertain the obidients.

Keep fantasizing on your grand delusion. I don't know if it's in your court his Certificate ish was settled. Anyways it's obvious you're ignorant about what's true on this case so there won't be need engaging you cos I detest ignorant people who are too proud to learn.
Let the court decide based on truth and justice. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Shattuck:
I asked the same question too, I know it doesn't make sense for someone to submit a fake when you supposedly have the original, my reply was not to pass a verdict weather tinubu graduated or not, it was just to clarify that hundeyin's point of argunment is against the result submitted being fakeand not weather he graduated or not.

It's not about David. I just hope PDP filed a forgery case against BAT on that. I hope they discovered he actually submitted a fake document to Inec and nailed him with that at the Tribunal as the court won't entertain any new suite on that regard as pre-hearing phase is gone and also phase of submitting evidence is gone. Na defense stage we wan enter so

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

He knows his target.. Those who believe buhari is jubril and yet the dead Buhari is responsible for hardship in Nigeria. Those are his targets.. How can i forge a certain i attained and the school affirms it.. Can u forge ur current waec certificate if u have 1?

Don't be a dummy. Can you prove the fact that the Bola A Tinubu ain't a female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
joe4christ:

It's not about David. I just hope PDP filed a forgery case against BAT on that. I hope they discovered he actually submitted a fake document to Inec and nailed him with that at the Tribunal as the court won't entertain any new suite on that regard as pre-hearing phase is gone and also phase of submitting evidence is gone. Na defense stage we wan enter so
true, they have to be smart about it.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Obi the Tsunami is coming, balablu is a placeholder

Tsunami of subsidy hitting u hard now ... Electricity tariff hike loading soon.. I agree with u.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
masseratti:
so if your place of work what to verify your certificate they will send then video right .
All you need to do if Tinubu verification is disturbing you, write to the registrar of the school through your email.. I think that should be enough evidence for you.

Even the said letter is not authenticated. So it's not confirmed it's coming from the school. Official letters are usually signed and stamped. Know this in case you don't.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by pquaver(m): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2023
joe4christ:

Don't be a dummy. Can you prove the fact that the Bola A Tinubu ain't a female?

Are u stupid? You dont know that the burden of proof lies on you to prove that? You are the one to prove it.. Be like this 1 na baby obidient

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by masseratti: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
TruthinAction:

Even the said letter is not authenticated. So it's not confirmed it's coming from the school. Official letters are usually signed and stamped. Know this in case you don't.
i wont argue with you because your last statement just showed you ve never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria, if you have, you won't type what you just typed looking for a straw to latch on.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by TruthinAction: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
masseratti:
i wont argue with you because your last statement just showed you ve never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria, if you have, you won't type what you just typed looking for a straw to latch on.

Post the letter here and let me see it. All these new generation graduates that cheats in exams.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by masseratti: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
TruthinAction:

Post the letter here and let me see it. All these new generation graduates that cheats in exams.
oga go and sit down abeg.. If you can't help your self online abs ask the school yourself, stop disturbing my mention abeg... No be only new generation graduates, you that you are old school grandaunt.. Your mates are in cemetery oooo... If I tell you the school I graduated from and the year.. You will stop taking about what you have no idea of online... Ema the school yourself and make your enquiries, stop giving me task to answer you or show you anything, I owe you nothing plus you don't pay me, you yourself make the enquiries and stop disturbing my mentions please.. Shalom.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) by DeBiafran: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
U are shamelesx to vomit this nonsenxe. Sine the school attests to his attending the sch, why didn't they issue him a certificate? Why did he have to forge one?

When Enahoro subpoenaed the CSU to released Tinubu's docs, they released a transcript from Southwest College, Chicago, that shows the student, Tinubu, was a female. How do u reconcile that?

SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

The school has verified his attendance, what other verification do these lots need?

Accepted! The certificate is fake, but the school has verified his attendance.

So what’s the case here? That he forged the certificate that he earned?

Baseless accusations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.