Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? (4132 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election / Zulum: Opposition Parties Won't Win A Single Polling Unit In Borno State / Osun Tribunal: INEC Closes Case Without Calling Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by chuksanambra: 12:48am On Jun 24, 2023
ba7man:
These agbado people don't know who they're messing with.

Peter Obi isn't called Okwute for nothing, he's a dogged fighter that is the master at retrieving his stolen mandates through the courts.

Ask Ngige and he'll tell you all about him.

Tinubu and his Agbado people are shaking right now because they know Peter Obi is coming.

Naaanu!!!!!!

Okwute my asz. Silly punk that Obiano rubbished in Anambra.

He is Okwute to the cowards in Anambra who unfortunately are in the majorit. People that Awkuzu Sars killed like flies. Let him carry his comedy near Arthur Eze or Emeka Offor and see where it will land him.

Obi has never influenced any election outside Anambra. Even in Anambra, Soludo gave APGA majority seats in Anambra Assembly over three noisemakers in LP.

You see people like , they call Peter Obi Okwute online but in Anambra, they deliver for APGA.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by DMerciful(m): 1:58am On Jun 24, 2023
I'm not ready for your baseless argument
senatordave1:

Yes,the only dumped documents in court.eveb the calculations done by that prof shows apc won
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by DMerciful(m): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2023
You think you know more than those sans?
Enice:
you brought tons of form EC8A to court, you did not deem it fit to criticize even one. Cause for you to discredit an EC8A, you need either an ad-hoc staff or a polling agent. Non was called.
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by senatordave1(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm not ready for your baseless argument

Obi has failed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by complexstuffs(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

While Tinubu is using a female certificate grin

SouthBeasts don come again oooo grin

They are now telling us that Tinubu is now a woman grin

Same way they told Nigerians that Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by justified007: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:

Okwute my asz. Silly punk that Obiano rubbished in Anambra.

He is Okwute to the cowards in Anambra who unfortunately are in the majorit. People that Awkuzu Sars killed like flies. Let him carry his comedy near Arthur Eze or Emeka Offor and see where it will land him.

Obi has never influenced any election outside Anambra. Even in Anambra, Soludo gave APGA majority seats in Anambra Assembly over three noisemakers in LP.

You see people like , they call Peter Obi Okwute online but in Anambra, they deliver for APGA.

There's absolutely nothing special about Peter Obi especially all the noise about his performance in office and his victory at the supreme that year .

There was a serious battle between the Uba brothers and Ngige and those guys are determined to remove Ngige by all means so to achieve that they actually helped obi with the evidences he needed at the court and he also got assisted by the people in the high places sympathetic to the Uba brothers.

Peter Obi performed so poor on the seat that they have to hurriedly discharge a bedridden Ojukwu to come and campaign for him and he also resorted to ethnicity nonsense to manage get elected for second term.

Obi is a dull guy abeg
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by Afamed: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Obi is fully in the court for selfie .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by Enice(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2023
DMerciful:
You think you know more than those sans?
it's a know fact that for you to discredit an EC8A, you must provide first hand evidence which can either come from those who signed the form: the police, polling agents or ad-hoc staff. What Obi is doing is that he is trying to overturn the election by challenging the process. He doesn't want any winner. Also why he didn't join PDP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Enice, you've not answered the question.
Do you think you know more than the sans pushing Obi's case?
Enice:
it's a know fact that for you to discredit an EC8A, you must provide first hand evidence which can either come from those who signed the form: the police, polling agents or ad-hoc staff. What Obi is doing is that he is trying to overturn the election by challenging the process. He doesn't want any winner. Also why he didn't join PDP
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by paramakina202: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

SouthBeasts don come again oooo grin

They are now telling us that Tinubu is now a woman grin

Same way they told Nigerians that Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan

Don't be clown!
Atiku submitted evidence in the tribunal that Bola Tinubu that went to Chicago state university is a woman that means the drug baron stole identity of a female.
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by Mufasa27(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2023
ba7man:

Peter Obi isn't called Okwute for nothing, he's a dogged fighter that is the master at retrieving his stolen mandates through the courts.

Tinubu and his Agbado people are shaking right now because they know Peter Obi is coming.

Naaanu!!!!!!
Okwute and Ngige combined are not even up to seyi Tinubu's level not to talk of hin papa, he is Okwute in biafraland here in yoruba land na Okete we know and na bush meat we dey kill am chop !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by maestroferddi: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Stupid thread...

You look at the array of expert election litigation lawyers in Peter Obi's legal team and you, who struggles to string error-free sentences together to make a point, think you know better?

Mind what you smoke...
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by complexstuffs(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Don't be clown!
Atiku submitted evidence in the tribunal that Bola Tinubu that went to Chicago state university is a woman that means the drug baron stole identity of a female.

SouthBeasts, Una well done ooo grin
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by paramakina202: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

SouthBeasts, Una well done ooo grin

SouthDevul I dey hail o grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by complexstuffs(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

SouthDevul I dey hail o grin grin

You see your life?
I'm not southerner.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by paramakina202: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

You see your life?
I'm not southerner.. grin

I am not even a Nigerian grin
You see your life?
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by complexstuffs(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

I am not even a Nigerian grin
You see your life?

Yes na.. All SouthBeasts are not real Nigerians na. They are 3rd class citizens. Even our cows have more value than SouthBeasts grin
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by Ayodeoba: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Depriest2020:
So you now wants to teach him how to go about his case? A man who has been there before, with an unknown party and defeated the almighty PDP. Just be calm let's watch things unfold.
he was able to manipulate ngige based on the fact that he is not that sound intelligent enough, he canโ€™t get away with that with the likes of fashola not to even mention tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by 77up(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm waiting for the fine court go Sama him for wasting court time. Funny how mumu people think this one have manhood somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by 77up(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
ba7man:

Naaanu!!!!!!
funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by paramakina202: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

Na you sabi that one. You can insult your southern brothers from now till tomorrow for all I care.

All I know is that no Southeast go open gutter mouth about the North. Na that time I go show them say I be their master

I refuse to insult northerners because you are not from there.
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by ba7man(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
77up:
funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm trying to see things from their point of view. It's hard though but It's quite liberating saying trash that has no basis and using dominant words to describe useless people.

It's actually fun. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by complexstuffs(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

I refuse to insult northerners because you are not from there.

Hahaha.... A SouthBeasts doesn't want to insult northerners? That day will never come.

SouthBeasts will always insult us while we continue to rule them

Is it not too early? Wait untill I'm contesting to be your president before accuse me of not being a Nigerian or being a clone like SouthBeasts accused Buhari of being dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by paramakina202: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hahaha.... A Southeast doesn't want to insult northerners? That day will never come. SouthBeasts will always insult us while we continue to rule them

Is it not too early? Wait untill I'm contesting to be your president before accuse me of not being a Nigerian or being a clone like SouthBeasts accused Buhari of being dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan

Well it is not in my character to insult someone unprovoked.The person that said things about Buhari is in DSS cage I have nothing to do with it.
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by Putinofrussia: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
A DOA case from inception to the end.
I pray Obi finds his manhood grin
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by complexstuffs(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Well it is not in my character to insult someone unprovoked.The person that said things about Buhari is in DSS cage I have nothing to do with it.

Oh... My apologies. I forgot headslamers is a compliment
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by paramakina202: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2023
complexstuffs:

Oh... My apologies. I forgot headslamers is a compliment

You started it first.
Re: Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? by wwwkaycom(m): 4:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Depriest2020:
So you now wants to teach him how to go about his case? A man who has been there before, with an unknown party and defeated the almighty PDP. Just be calm let's watch things unfold.
Yesooooo, we should let things unfold as you waste a substantial part of your life, cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Seek Decongestion Of Nigeriaโ€™s 244 Correctional Centres / Ndic Gives Okiro 48hrs To Pay N166m Bank Debt / How Nigeria Loses N3.7tr On Illegal Bunkering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.