Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election (3412 Views)

Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by wwwihy: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Prof Anthony Kila explains:

Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

https://twitter.com/Shaibu_AO/status/1673268009710899204

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by TemplarLandry: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by siofragspot: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jagaban on top

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
All the exhibit that they tender to the tribunal nko?E be like say you no understand law.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by oyebanji44: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Two foolish people. ... grin grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Afamed: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
All the exhibit that they tender to the tribunal nko?E be like say you no understand law.

Not just exhibit, but the low life watery exhibits they presented

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by oyebanji44: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Which exhibits. ..did they prove it beyond all reasonable doubts....

Continue dreaming. .sleepless night is loading

Revolution2022:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
Which exhibits. ..did they prove it beyond all reasonable doubts....

Continue dreaming. .sleepless night is loading

Afamed:

Not just exhibit, but the low life watery exhibits they presented
Na una dey blackmail the judges in other to pass judgement in your favour

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by richidinho(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Una no dey rest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by maintenant: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Stop sounding like an ignoramus...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by talented321: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Two confused fellows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Parachoco: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pandora couldn't even tell the judges the states he won it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by SmartPolician: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
If states where election results were rewritten in favour of a loser, the original data is lost forever. This is my biggest concern.

Going forward, Labour Party needs reliable party agents scattered across all the PUs where elections will be held.

By the way, I don't even see Tinubu ever conducting free and fair presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
I will be writing for LP and not PDP. LP did a great job in presenting evidences that showed that they won the election..

It is left for the court to do justice with evidences submitted before them

Should votes rewritten be added to the number over votes Inec declared, LP will definitely be going home with more than 10million votes.

Mind you, these votes will be substrated from Amoda and Atiku's rigged and manipulated numbers

How half baked lawyers from a tribe kept making mess of themselves Baffles me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Corporate2020: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
They are proving it on Twitter

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Dymaco(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
Pandora couldn't even tell the judges the states he won it
Don't say what you don't know. Peter Obi says that though he won in some states but his votes was reduced.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Corporate2020: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
If states where election results were rewritten in favour of a loser, the original data is lost forever. This is my biggest concern.

Going forward, Labour Party needs reliable party agents scattered across all the PUs where elections will be held.

By the way, I don't even see Tinubu ever conducting free and fair presidential elections.

So you are admitting 2027 election defeat while still in 2023, that’s good. Mind you, it is still Tinubu that will conduct 2031 election, so, see you in 2035 when Kashim Shettima will be conducting the election

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Corporate2020: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dymaco:

Don't say what you don't know. Peter Obi says that though he won in some states but his votes was reduced.

In some states that don’t have names. If I get to Heaven and I see a single lawyer there, I will turn back and walk out. Definitely that is not where God lives. That should be a fake one.

These useless lawyers knew from the start that Giringori Obituary has no case, yet they cajoled him and collected money from him.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Davinity: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Another mad person on the lose... All the documents tendered are what?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Dymaco(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corporate2020:

In some states that don’t have names. If I get to Heaven and I see a single lawyer there, I will turn back and walk out. Definitely that is not where God lives. That should be a fake one.

These useless lawyers knew from the start that Giringori Obituary has no case, yet they cajoled him and collected money from him.
Then ask yourself why irev, eco8 and other election material were brought to court. He didn't claim he didn't win in any state rather some states eg Lagos, benue and rivers; things are not adding up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Flora2Sweet: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Obi my president...

I hate arguments, july 3 is Next week

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by losky83: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
wwwihy:
Prof Anthony Kila explains:

Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

https://twitter.com/Shaibu_AO/status/1673268009710899204
SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE BUT THE MAIN PLAN WAS TO HAVE THE ELECTION CANCELLED.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by yarimo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Heap of garbage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by duro4chang(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Davinity:
Another mad person on the lose... All the documents tendered are what?
They are garbage

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by kk2027: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na una dey blackmail the judges in other to pass judgement in your favour
Exactly
They're doing media trial while Obi has swept them away in court with evidence

The rock all the way. The judges have no choice but to do uphold the constitution they swore to protect.
The stolen mandate will be recovered

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by kk2027: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
EAhumble:
I will be writing for LP and not PDP. LP did a great job in presenting evidences that showed that they won the election..

It is left for the court to do justice with evidences submitted before them

Should votes rewritten be added to the number over votes Inec declared, LP will definitely be going home with more than 10million votes.

Mind you, these votes will be substrated from Amoda and Atiku's rigged and manipulated numbers

How half baked lawyers from a tribe kept making mess of themselves Baffles me.

No dey educate those illiterates abeg

Stolen mandate will be recovered

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Jlow2: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Half baked informations to deceive the gullible, let them open their Defence from july 3, and tell us how can lp have 18400 blurred results, tell us what the constitution says abt 25% etc

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by olamieseun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Make una tell them say 'OTILO'
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Enice(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Oga! You have to show it in court the way INEC showed it to the world! There and then you will point out INEC's error. The court will now determine if the errors are admissible or not.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Abolodje: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
I think they both knew it was a futile attempt at the long run but it’s well.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Davinity: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
They are garbage
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) / Full Text Of President Obasanjo's Last Speech As President Of Nigeria / Israel And The Arab World Part 198894488

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.