Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) (32944 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Are you done? Anything else you want to say?

arent you the one who said this?

Jayhome24:

Another obi Mathematician talking. Calculate your 114% and post your answer here.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

arent you the one who said this?

I repeat are you done or more to say Mr Mathematician?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

I repeat are you done or more to say Mr Mathematician?

I repeat, are you the one who said this?

Jayhome24:

Another obi Mathematician talking. Calculate your 114% and post your answer here.

are you feeling hurt or what?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

I repeat, are you the one who said this?

are you feeling hurt or what?

Mr Mathematician I repeat are you done yes or no?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

But that won't answer the question.

By meeting with nigerians abroad. Is this the first time a sitting head of state is meeting with nigerians abroad?

I told you I am NOT Gay. You see why I don't like gay people is that they're like ugly girls. They keep following you like their life depends on you.

First you answer the name "Lexy". Which guy answers "Lexy"?

My brother, I am not gay!..

Live me alone!
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dogo246:

I told you I am NOT Gay. You see why I don't like gay people is that they're like ugly girls. They keep following you like their life depends on you.

First you answer the name "Lexy". Which guy answers "Lexy"?

My brother, I am not gay!..

Live me alone!

By meeting with nigerians abroad. Is this the first time a sitting head of state is meeting with nigerians abroad?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Mr Mathematician I repeat are you done yes or no?

do you need more?

I have more for you.

Jayhome24:

Pls ignore that boy. He claimed to be a Benin boy but unfortunately when we secretly profiled him he actually not originally from Benin where h claimed he ame from so pls he is confused about his origin that is why he talk in confused manner. Imagine him saying "114%" what mathematical equation is that?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Silence is the best answer for a fool. People like you are my gateman. Except that you are gay. I stay away from gay people.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

do you need more?

I have more for you.

Is Yes or No too hard for you to say?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

at all. its not hard for me to say.

do you need more?

I have more for you.

Jayhome24:

Pls ignore that boy. He claimed to be a Benin boy but unfortunately when we secretly profiled him he actually not originally from Benin where h claimed he ame from so pls he is confused about his origin that is why he talk in confused manner. Imagine him saying "114%" what mathematical equation is that?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

you sound hurt. did my mathematics overwhelm you or you werent expecting that I will be able to unravel something as simple as 114% which you didnt even think was real?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

you sound hurt. did my mathematics overwhelm you or you werent expecting that I will be able to unravel something as simple as 114% which you didnt even think was real?

You are becoming extremely rhetoric with your answer.

I ask for the last time is that all or you have more to say? Just yes or no I need as answer.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

You are becoming extremely rhetoric with your answer.

I ask for the last time is that all or you have more to say? Just yes or no I need as answer.

you cant get a yes or no because it is neither.

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

you cant get a yes or no because it is neither.

Since you can't give yes or no answer then I thereby close this discussion indefinitely.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Since you can't give yes or no answer then I thereby close this discussion indefinitely.

Thanks

is it "I thereby" or "I hereby"? bros, I beg no make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

why do you want to close the discussion now?

what discussion was there to be discussed after this below?

I was waiting for your response but you couldn't answer. Some of you are very confident while displaying your ignorance thinking that you are insulting others.

In mathematics x% means any number over 100. If it is 10%, 57%, 73%....it is each of those numbers over 100.

114% therefore is 114 over hundred making it a fraction. In decimal places your answer is as simple as 1.14.

Kids in primary school can do this. Am surprised you don't even know such exists
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by KingPure(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Officially tribunal case closed against PBAT
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by funshint(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions.

1. Why wasn't he at the summit he went for?

2. If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?
Maybe you've been looking somewhere else...or you've not seen him seating together with other African and world leaders. Better wash your eyes.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
funshint:

Maybe you've been looking somewhere else...or you've not seen him seating together with other African and world leaders. Better wash your eyes.

I asked you those questions at 9:11pm yesterday. After several exchanges, you couldn't answer my questions.

During the almost 24hour period, where were you looking? Were your eyes not washed that you couldn't come up with this response?

With regards your statement above, can you very the date? Then compare with my question and take note of the date....

1. Why wasn't he at the summit he went for?

2. If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Cromagnon: 2:56am On Jun 25, 2023
lexy2014:

What do you want him to pay?
the price
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Cromagnon:
the price

which price?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2023
lexy2014:

which price?
the price of a developed country.
Work
Not lament

Hard work
Brain work
Implementation above mentioned thoughts(brain work)

Not gragra

Serious work

America and the west did not become good by wishful thinking but by some citizens sacrum for the greater good
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2023
Cromagnon:
the price of a developed country.
Work
Not lament

Hard work
Brain work
Implementation above mentioned thoughts(brain work)

Not gragra

Serious work

America and the west did not become good by wishful thinking but by some citizens sacrum for the greater good

who is he going to pay the "price" to?

how do you know that he is not working?

how did he lament?

Pls define Hard work and Brain work and does he lack in these areas?

how has he not done this...Implementation above mentioned thoughts(brain work)

kindly explain this..."Not gragra".

what is "serious work" and how is different from the types of work you have already listed?

in what way did he engage in wishful thinking?

in what way isnt he interested in greater good?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Henryfortune(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nahunger:

Grow up, 30k won't make your future bright ☀️

Obviously you need that 30k.more than I do ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore / Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.