Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) (32943 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
checkmatez:
Holding town hall meetings with fellow APC members as usual but down to main business a representative would be sent. cheesy

David Alaba is also a member of the APC?

Does that generation you see there asking those questions look like they voted or would vote for BAT? in 2023? Truth is BAT has no enemies - he is always ready to reach across the aisle. That is a part of his character for as long as I have known him. he is as comfortable in the presence of his opponents as he is in the presence of his friends.

Regarding delegating tasks - there is absolutely nothing wrong with delegating tasks in sessions that are not being held on a solely head-of-state level. A head of state should not pretend to be a subject expert on every topic. PO also delegated in some of his town hall meetings - absolutely nothing wrong with it.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Another obi Mathematician talking. Calculate your 114% and post your answer here.

Are you saying that u can't answer these?

1. Is there nothing like "114%"? Simple yes or no

2. What exactly did he say that isn't correct?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Desusi: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
naptu2:
Nigerians in Diaspora Commission @nidcom_gov

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1672304585069699084
I would think the last two speakers should dress responsibly before Mr president. Did you observed their casual dressings? How am l sure their opinions are not casual as well?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Alexis11: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Did he attend the event? Was it not Sahara reports and gazette that broke the news or ? Are they now "Igbo slaves"?

Keep asking foolish questions as usual. grin
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Alexis11:

Keep asking foolish questions as usual. grin

Are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

The questions are a product of your comments. If they are "foolish questions", are you saying your comments are foolish?

1. Did Tinubu attend the event?

2. Was it not Sahara reports and gazette that broke the news or ?

3. re they now "Igbo slaves"?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Nahunger(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Henryfortune:

And it pained you that he was in a meeting and not in the hospital... Do you even understand the impact of meet Nigerians and Nigerian investors in France... If you knew you'd be happy for being updated

Grow up, 30k won't make your future bright β˜€οΈ
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Royalty83(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keep deceiving the masses with all these initial gra gra bills you signing up and down and meetings you holding

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go sweet me πŸ˜† hahah

Low life thief

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why is he always going to France? He should go and do diaspora in London or Germany let's see something.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Adrianovpn: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pls were is tinubu video with the world leaders I want to hear my president speak jagaban shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by myownonly: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keep deceiving the masses with all these initial gra gra bills you signing up and down and meetings you holding

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go sweet me πŸ˜† hahah
I love your tears. ❀
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
waledeji:
shut up you this Ibo asslicker, upon all your gibrish na only one like you getπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
. That boy nah ipob yeast amadiogha thing and not from Benin. Don't be deceived
I know Benin well like the back palm of my hand.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls ignore that boy. He claimed to be a Benin boy but unfortunately when we secretly profiled him he actually not originally from Benin where h claimed he ame from so pls he is confused about his origin that is why he talk in confused manner. Imagine him saying "114%" what mathematical equation is that?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by XAUBulls: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
naptu2:
David Alaba, etc.

Daddy D.OπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬@DOlusegun

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1672327030883360772
The Austrian-Nigerian soccer star, David Alaba was there too?... That's mad cool.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

By meeting with nigerians abroad. Is this the first time a sitting head of state is meeting with nigerians abroad?

I do not have your time. Devil go behind me.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by zomby(m): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

May the good Lord continue to bless all that voted His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Indeed, we made the right choice and dodged a bullet!

Our ancestors led us right! They foresaw the doom that was ahead if we had voted Peter.

Absolutely on point; we made the right choice indeed.

The Iweka local champion, peter Obi wouldn’t know where to start; with his leadership Nigeria would have been upside down by now. May God continue to make these lost souls to continue to look for their missing manhood till the end of town.

May the good Lord continue to bless all that voted His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by chinchum(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

is this not the self acclaimed fraudster? What moral justification do you have requesting good governance? Can you post your bio data with a photo ID. People like you deserve to be locked up for a long time as you are a cancer to the society.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Manolo3107: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2023
waledeji:
shut up you this Ibo asslicker, upon all your gibrish na only one like you getπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No mind that fuullll, Yahoo no dey pay am again,na nairaland he dey take console him miserable life
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2023
abobote:
I wanted to watch Tinubu taking their questions, but as expected I didn't see it.

Tinubu is too dull for this kind of engagement

Buy the full version it on market forum
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by funshint(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my questions.

1. Why wasn't he at the summit he went for?

2. If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?
That's your problem....if he was there would it have made any difference to you? Abeg rest!
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Gaabasky: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2023
See many Doctors chartered to manage one patient Tinubu in Parish? Even the hospital is high class one. Wasting of tax payer money
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by freshvine(f): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Ministry of foreign affairs staffs, those of neighboring countries gathering together to greet their new salary payer.

Real Nigerians busy with their schedule won't gather for a mandate thief.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Pooldrowning:
Call AlΓ‘bΓ‘ to send you jersey 5
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2023
abobote:
I wanted to watch Tinubu taking their questions, but as expected I didn't see it.

Tinubu is too dull for this kind of engagement
Can you Dad even talk in any Official Public outing?

You can buy the full version on Alibaba
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by texas1990(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I can feel your pain

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by texas1990(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I can feel your pain
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Afobaba33(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Can't find asa
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
funshint:

That's your problem....if he was there would it have made any difference to you? Abeg rest!

You haven't answered the questions.

1. Why wasn't he at the summit he went for?

2. If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dogo246:

I do not have your time. Devil go behind me.

But that won't answer the question.

By meeting with nigerians abroad. Is this the first time a sitting head of state is meeting with nigerians abroad?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Another obi Mathematician talking. Calculate your 114% and post your answer here.

I was waiting for your response but you couldn't answer. Some of you are very confident while displaying your ignorance thinking that you are insulting others.

In mathematics x% means any number over 100. If it is 10%, 57%, 73%....it is each of those numbers over 100.

114% therefore is 114 over hundred making it a fraction. In decimal places your answer is as simple as 1.14.

Kids in primary school can do this. Am surprised you don't even know such exists
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

I was waiting for your response but you couldn't answer. Some of you are very confident while displaying your thinking that you are insulting.

In mathematics x% means any number over 100. If it is 10%, 57%, 73%....it is each of those numbers over 100.

114% therefore is 114 over hundred making it a fraction. In decimal places your answer is as simple as 1.14.

Kids in primary school can do this. Am surprised you don't even know such exists

Are you done? Anything else you want to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video) / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.