Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) (32938 Views)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ehen
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by ManOfSon: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Ad nauseum!
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by charlizonto: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
The only time I will recognize him as my President is when he steps his feet on US soil
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
I hope it's not an initial gragra like Buhari did

No dey mention buhari
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lovenorth:

But you were defending buhari for 8years. What happened? Did you see the light?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lovenorth:

That man na Yoruba man oo dem sabi politics die so leave talk abeg.

Buhari is Buhari and Tinubu is Tinubu nothing match in the two.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by funshint(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Thesame person Sahara reporters said was going to France for medical checkup.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by norriswood(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keep deceiving the masses with all these initial gra gra bills you signing up and down and meetings you holding

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve..

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go sweet me πŸ˜† hahah
.. zombies..cry cry.... Noise maker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamGreen1:

You used to be reasonable

Is what he said not reasonable?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
funshint:
Thesame person Sahara reporters said was going to France for medical checkup.

Why wasn't he at the summit he went for? If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
IamGreen1:

You used to be reasonable

Pls ignore that boy. He claimed to be a Benin boy but unfortunately when we secretly profiled him he actually not originally from Benin where h claimed he ame from so pls he is confused about his origin that is why he talk in confused manner. Imagine him saying "114%" what mathematical equation is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

That man na Yoruba man oo dem sabi politics die so leave talk abeg.

Buhari is Buhari and Tinubu is Tinubu nothing match in the two.

What has Sabi politics got to do with performance as a Yoruba man?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls ignore that boy. He claimed to be a Benin boy but unfortunately when we secretly profiled him he actually not originally from Benin where h claimed he ame from so pls he is confused about his origin that is why he talk in confused manner. Imagine him saying "114%" what mathematical equation is that?

Is there nothing like "114%"? What exactly did he say that isn't correct?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
sojayy:
PBAT fixing home n abroad since time immemorial

What has he fixed at home?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
obembet:
Asiwaju.

Obidient say this man go France for medical issues and they quickly circulate Thier fake news on Whatsapp grin

Is Sahara reports that broke the news now "obidients"?

By the way, Why wasn't Tinubu at the summit he went for? If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nahunger:
Wow
So to hold meetings now na update, naija which way lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No be update. Na "breaking news".
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Okealaaye:

May you be compelled by vicissitudes to be indoors when the happy days of our Fatherland arrive during the Tinubu presidency.

This is interesting. Are you saying "the happy days of our Fatherland" haven't arrived?

So what days are we living in right now?

What days were we living under during the buhari era in the last 8years?

I thought the same APC which u and Tinubu are part of said those years were the best years?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Cromagnon:
you want good life you no Wan pay

What do you want him to pay?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dogo246:

The man keeps surprising me. PBAT is man of the moment.

By meeting with nigerians abroad. Is this the first time a sitting head of state is meeting with nigerians abroad?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Buhari did engagements? Nah

Is that now a criteria for measuring success?

What is special about the so called engagements?

Is this the first time a sitting nigerian head of state has met with nigerians abroad?

Wasn't this common practice with buhari?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Jayhome24: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Is there nothing like "114%"? What exactly did he say that isn't correct?

Another obi Mathematician talking. Calculate your 114% and post your answer here.
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Another obi Mathematician talking. Calculate your 114% and post your answer here.

You didn't answer my questions.

1. Is there nothing like "114%"? Simple yes or no

2. What exactly did he say that isn't correct?
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Alexis11: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Keep deceiving the masses with all these initial gra gra bills you signing up and down and meetings you holding

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go sweet me πŸ˜† hahah

I thought you said he's sick and couldn't attend the event? I understand that Binis are Igbo slaves but try dey use sense sometimes grin

May you never heal!
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by naptu2: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
More. David Alaba, etc.

Daddy D.OπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬@DOlusegun

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu hold his first presidential diaspora engagement in Paris, France with Nigerians Living in France today.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1672327030883360772

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Christistruth03: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve

Have you ever wondered why it was that your Ancestors were unable to build any Single city of influence or Power before the British Colonisation

It was because of this your very attitude towards others who could have helped them

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Kukutenla: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Okealaaye:

May you be compelled by vicissitudes to be indoors when the happy days of our Fatherland arrive during the Tinubu presidency.
Imagine. Another one. And they'll claim only Obidients engage in cyberbullying
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by funshint(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Why wasn't he at the summit he went for? If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?
Why don't you go there yourself if you're that passionate about seeing him at the summit. Earlier some useless person said he wasn't welcomes by Macron until pictures starting filtering in. Shey dem swear for una?! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by Kukutenla: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

Have you ever wondered why it was that your Ancestors were unable to build any Single city of influence or Power before the British Colonisation

It was because of this your very attitude towards others who could have helped them
And another attack simply because he expressed himself
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
funshint:

Why don't you go there yourself if you're that passionate about seeing him at the summit. Earlier some useless person said he wasn't welcomes by Macron until pictures starting filtering in. Shey dem swear for una?! grin

You didn't answer my questions.

1. Why wasn't he at the summit he went for?

2. If they can show us pictures of Tinubu meeting with diaspora, why is are there no pictures of Tinubu at the summit on 22nd of June?

Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
angry Why u say call mods for him after all Nairalanders Don dash him likes
Re: President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos) by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Alexis11:

I thought you said he's sick and couldn't attend the event? I understand that Binis are Igbo slaves but try dey use sense sometimes grin

May you never heal!

Did he attend the event? Was it not Sahara reports and gazette that broke the news or ? Are they now "Igbo slaves"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 13 Popular Slogans Of Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita / Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.