Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (55009 Views)

Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Sermwell(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
bhella10:
PBAT getting recognition from the sporting world. God bless PBAT. Emi ola a gun.
How? Did he meet with the football body in France!! This is just a player na! And he's not even in the super eagles! grin grin
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wats d big deal Imagine Obi as president, more people will come to see him na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Sermwell(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Mrs Ngozi okonjo iwela who got the job of director general of WTO by recommendation and active support of former President Buhar who the ibos love to insult and never supported for once saw President Tinubu and felt too big to go and greet him. She would never had gotten the job if buhari did not give his consent and support

She was instead loudly greeting other participants and begging for photos with them to spread propangada on her social media pages

Till date, she has not congratulated PBAT. She has not visited him or offered any support to his government. Instead she and that bigoted chimamanda have been trying in vain to use their overated influence in maligning the personality of our president

This same woman served under former President Obasanjo who we all know was the most corrupt civilian president in the history of Nigeria

Ibos and their nzogbu nzogbu politics will continue to relegate them to the back seat of Nigerian politics

Very soon she would need PBAT support and she will be reminded for her present actions and inactions and then I'd love to see ibos cry once again like they've been doing

Stop crying! She was already an international big shot before APC came to power! grin grin

There's even a picture of her with Tinubu on his feet shaking her with both hands! Tinubu needs her more than she needs him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Padipadi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Mrs Ngozi okonjo iwela who got the job of director general of WTO by recommendation and active support of former President Buhar who the ibos love to insult and never supported for once saw President Tinubu and felt too big to go and greet him. She would never had gotten the job if buhari did not give his consent and support

She was instead loudly greeting other participants and begging for photos with them to spread propangada on her social media pages

Till date, she has not congratulated PBAT. She has not visited him or offered any support to his government. Instead she and that bigoted chimamanda have been trying in vain to use their overated influence in maligning the personality of our president

This same woman served under former President Obasanjo who we all know was the most corrupt civilian president in the history of Nigeria

Ibos and their nzogbu nzogbu politics will continue to relegate them to the back seat of Nigerian politics

Very soon she would need PBAT support and she will be reminded for her present actions and inactions and then I'd love to see ibos cry once again like they've been doing
No mind them o. Their mumuness stink to the sky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Larryndelaw: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Another Heart attack for the children of hates.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by abysirius(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Affected after how many trophies?
Westerhoffe:
I hope and believe his career won't be affected, unlike when sportsmen met with or are congratulated by one man… I have forgotten his name self… cool
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Larryndelaw: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sermwell:

Stop crying! She was already an international big shot before APC came to power! grin grin

There's even a picture of her with Tinubu on his feet shaking her with both hands! Tinubu needs her more than she needs him!
Tinubu does not need her for nothing. Underrate Jagaban at your own peril.Even the govt of Buhari tried it and failed
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by BreconHills(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

This is not true. She has pictures taken with BAT and has referred to him as President.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Larryndelaw: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sermwell:

How? Did he meet with the football body in France!! This is just a player na! And he's not even in the super eagles! grin grin
See your mumu talking about super eagles where Alaba is. A real Madrid player.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Sermwell(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Okonjo Elewa is inconsequential. Just few of those group of people are different. 98% of them are the same with same thinking. Even the so called learned among them is a disappointment
She's inconsequential but you all went about crying that she didn't post her pictures with Tinubu? grin grin
The DG of world trade organization is inconsequential?? Did you see the picture of her with Tinubu on his feet shaking her with both hands?? Tinubu even looked star truck!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Sermwell(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:

Mention one person currently living whose life is more blessed than Emilokan Adekunle Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Let me even mention a Yoruba man!!

Obasanjo is a renowned army general who held several positions in the army, a one time head of state, a two time elected president.

Please tell me how thiefnubuu match the above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
bhella10:
David Alaba of Real Madrid FC meets President Bola Tinubu in France.

David Alaba is just being respectful

1 Like

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Sermwell(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
See your mumu talking about super eagles where Alaba is. A real Madrid player.
We are talking about a player who is patriotic enough to play for his country, and not a player who abandoned his country to pledge allegiance to another country. It would have even been news worthy if Tinubu met any Nigerian player who has played for this country! How has Nigeria benefitted from Alaba's football career?? Abeg go and sit down!! grin
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Sermwell(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Tinubu does not need her for nothing. Underrate Jagaban at your own peril.Even the govt of Buhari tried it and failed
He doesn't need her but was on his feet shaking her with both hands?? And you all were crying when she didn't even want to post the pictures? grin grin Just dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by georgeakins: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zetty177x:

Nairaland will fail for allowing Igbos and non natives of Lagos go through that blood shed....I ran away from NL cos of the governorship elections wherein Seun promoted hate against the Igbos.

Go and form your Ibo forum and stop lamenting.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Jcomtrader: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Lol her influence is overrated and your kinmen are all over social media begging her to post your illegal president

1 Like

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Jcomtrader: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sermwell:

She's inconsequential but you all went about crying that she didn't post her pictures with Tinubu? grin grin
The DG of world trade organization is inconsequential?? Did you see the picture of her with Tinubu on his feet shaking her with both hands?? Tinubu even looked star truck!! grin grin

Lol you dey mind the clowns
Globally who is tinubu? His only major International achievement is a drug case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by CJStarz: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lemme help you, im name starts with B....😅

Westerhoffe:
I hope and believe his career won't be affected, unlike when sportsmen met with or are congratulated by one man… I have forgotten his name self… cool
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Objectivity is lost on you
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Felix6: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Next HUSHPOPPY will meet and gift him a prison uniform.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by donmik: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

I can see regret and fear feel your life.
Woe unto you and your BOLABUHARI supporters.
He is not my president. Note, I am not Ibo

2 Likes

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by chariiks(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

big fool you are. Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria. Always introducing tribalism into everything. Divide and rule old playbook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by 9jaRealist: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin grin grin
>
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
If you know, you know grin grin
Westerhoffe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Lovelyn451(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

see how this one is describing okonjo like one small girl, so she made no effort, wasn't nominated as the WTO DG, no qualifications, she had no other support only buharis support made her DG and if she steps down today hunger will finish her because she didn't greet RAT...hmmm
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Eloquency001: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
bhella10:
PBAT getting recognition from the sporting world. God bless PBAT. Emi ola a gun.

Allahumo Ameen
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Eloquency001: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
bhella10:

Allahumo Ameen.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by thaoriginator: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

Don't mind that I used real niggars on him, I chose to talk to him in the language he will understand.
he don't understand nothing but bs

Bleep em cry
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by ogaontop(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Bro, active USA support gave her the role not your inactive PMB.
Ever wondered why she took up USA citizenship when she wanted to contest?
What she refused doing for more than 20years she was eligible for the citizenship!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by HRMK: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:

THE USUAL RANTING OF AN OBIDIENT!!
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Kasamadupe1: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
dyera:
In case you don't know, David Alaba is the son of the chairman of Alaba international market.

Why are you like this 😭 😂
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Greattie08: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
lastmessenger:
yes brother. The Tshirt achievement is even better than the fuel subsidy removal. The worth of that Tshirt can help renew all the western brown roof

Wow, have you forgotten your gully erosion region will benefits immensely from the T.Shirt achievement. Your highly improverish region that has now been washed away with erosion need help...

After that endorsement, the proceeds will be sent to Ohanaeze for compensation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.