Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris (55001 Views)

Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Westerhoffe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
HRMK:
I THOUGHT AS MUCH!AN ACURSED NATION BEYOND REDEMPTION!WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR UTTERANCES WHEN YOU TALK SAME WAY TO YOUR PARENTS AND ELDERS!ITS ANCESTRAL!A GENERATIONAL CURSE!!

Sent all you said back to you.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Westerhoffe(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Okhuadams:
fowl bite you

cheesy
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Treasure17(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I agree with you. They're very bitter, jealous and hateful people.
Very unintelligent of you.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by seangy4konji: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
for say na buhari i for say hin career don enter water be that.

anything buhari touches turns to shiiitttt
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by elipheleh(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2023
dyera:
In case you don't know, David Alaba is the son of the chairman of Alaba international market.

You are a liar. Obinze David Alaba is a son of the soil from Obinze autonomous community in Owerri.

He is a full blood Igbo. His cousin Trias (nickname) also play football abroad.

Obinze Alaba is from my village.

Hope I've confused you now
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by hansomb: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Squirrel1:
year go soon end n you still de cry?
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmmnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by striker07(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2023
BreconHills:

This is not true. She has pictures taken with BAT and has referred to him as President.
that was after thought.all the picture she earlier posted, Tinubu didn't reflect,it was after much bashing that she did this.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by BreconHills(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2023
striker07:
that was after thought.all the picture she earlier posted, Tinubu didn't reflect,it was after much bashing that she did this.

I totally understand your point. I just believe that with the way a certain party thrives on anger and recrimination we should not give them any more oxygen.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by GeneralPula: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

You are so full of hate, progressive minds don't hate unnecessarily.

Grow up bro.
Dude nah headless mob..

He’s been telling lies all these while about being a Benin boy! He’s not also any yahoo boy! He’s probably selling computers or a computer engineer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Chindozy: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2023
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Hoebidients would not like this
Agbadodiots still looking for legitimacy. I wonder why the legitimacy hunt when he won ‘fair and square’ 😂
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by ericmor: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2023
bhella10:
David Alaba of Real Madrid FC meets President Bola Tinubu in France.

my question is, watin Alaba find go france con go meet Tinubu. Nice one anyway

1 Like

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Amakayuruba: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2023
One of the Great achievement we got can take your people 40 years to get.
Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by XAUBulls: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
bhella10:
David Alaba of Real Madrid FC meets President Bola Tinubu in France.
Austrian-Nigerian (David Alaba) and President Bola Adekunle Tinubu of Nigeria.

"Westside connect"... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris by Zetty177x: 7:27am On Feb 08
georgeakins:

Go and form your Ibo forum and stop lamenting.

I'm not Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine / Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.