Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) (1477 Views)

1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 / How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Dotherightthing: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Fake!
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by orisa37: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2023
NIGERIA IS COLLAPSING .
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by orisa37: 2:35am On Jun 24, 2023
ABOLISH "ABOKI" PARALLEL MARKETS.

LET CBN DENOMINATE TO N200 : $1 NOW.
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Bringbackmandat: 2:36am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

The subsidy that past presidents dare not to remove is what his Excellency Tinubu removed in day one .

The NLC and TUC should have been on strike by now but the FG had met with them and discuss their plans on how to cushion the effects of the subsidy removal.

His Excellency Tinubu made his first trip after inauguration, see as how Nigeria remain peaceful..

Anyone not happy with all this development is definitely enemy of progress, enemy of development, infact born with ingrained hatred
Nigeria is so peaceful? Come to Mangu plateau state and make that statement.
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by orisa37: 2:45am On Jun 24, 2023
THERE SHOULD BE A CONCERTED EFFORT TO PRODUCE SUFFICIENT NEW NAIRA FOR STORE AND TO EXCHANGE OLD NAIRA HITCHFREE AS FROM THE 31 12 23.

FROM ORUNTO27
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Alaigbopress: 3:53am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

The subsidy that past presidents dare not to remove is what his Excellency Tinubu removed in day one .

The NLC and TUC should have been on strike by now but the FG had met with them and discuss their plans on how to cushion the effects of the subsidy removal.

His Excellency Tinubu made his first trip after inauguration, see as how Nigeria remain peaceful..

Anyone not happy with all this development is definitely enemy of progress, enemy of development, infact born with ingrained hatred
Shameless Lot was it not in this Country that Jonathan tried to remove subsidy with tons of palliatives to cushion the effect. Was it not the same APC Buffon's that staged a protest against it. Now after many years when the same APC have taken the Economy to zero they are not removing subsidy throwing Nigerians into abyss of poverty and suffering. May all the sufferings of every Nigeria be your portion.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Streetdoctor: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Hope you would have the strength to be posting this for the next 1 month

You guys were mute when the dollar was 700 like 2 days ago, but you have seen something to be vindicated on

The evil vindicators go soon dey dance azokoto dance with this temporary thing
U hv started it again, shall we dawg
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Brendaniel: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2023
kokoA:
I want to know pls.. Do other countries bother much about dollar rate like we do in Nigeria?

Oga they don't, I have used foreign bank accounts right here from Nigeria, infact some of the banks I use if you are converting to dollar from the local currency they actually reduce the rate of the dollar for the more dollars you buy, which means they are encouraging you to buy more.
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Hope you would have the strength to be posting this for the next 1 month

You guys were mute when the dollar was 700 like 2 days ago, but you have seen something to be vindicated on

The evil vindicators go soon dey dance azokoto dance with this temporary thing

Stop telling lies ...the dollar was never 700 2days ago
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Those are your wishes which are as usual DBA.

Nigeria is progressing, enemies of the nation can continue with their teeth gnashing

It's becoming evident that u are either having mental issues or u are so evil that u benefit from the suffering of Nigerians... u have been saying
this same crap for 8yrs now ... how is Nigerian progressing?? But under Jonathan, it was retrogressing according to u... can any sane person compare the crap of 8yrs to Jonathan's government... a time that flight ticket was 15k, 100 dollars was 15k, fuel was 87 naira, with 100 naira , i could buy 2 packs of noodles with egg and coke , when I and my family easily travelled to my village without fear of being kidnapped or shot... u must be on some sort of colos
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by helinues: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's becoming evident that u are either having mental issues or u are so evil that u benefit from the suffering of Nigerians... u have been saying
this same crap for 8yrs now ... how is Nigerian progressing?? But under Jonathan, it was retrogressing according to u... can any sane person compare the crap of 8yrs to Jonathan's government... a time that flight ticket was 15k, 100 dollars was 15k, fuel was 87 naira, with 100 naira , i could buy 2 packs of noodles with egg and coke , when I and my family easily travelled to my village without fear of being kidnapped or shot... u must be on some sort of colos

Look into the mirror, voila, you have your answers.

Prices of goods and services have remained same in other countries for the last 10 years now sebi.
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Maazieze(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2023
bazoodo:
how?? It doesn't almost like you Gaines nothing. Your hungry man that used to be 100 box is now 300 box meaning your uncle that used to send you one pound to buy your hungry man will now need to send you 3 pounds
ah but dont forget the 1 pound is now more valuable, so infact the 1 pound should be able to buy more
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by sircrabo: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2023
While looking for ways to earn in dollars, there are also companies that pay handsomely here in Nigeria. See video for details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Io42WhcWE8
Re: 1 Dollar To Naira Value Is now 823(official rate) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Look into the mirror, voila, you have your answers.

Prices of goods and services have remained same in other countries for the last 10 years now sebi.

I knew that u were gonna say this... when Abacha was head of state , dollar was 80 naira ... for 8yrs that obasanjo ruled , it increased by roughly 40% buy the time he left office... under yaradua , it dropped Bout 14% ... under Jonathan it rose about 40% in 6yrs... under this fraud ofva party called APC , it rose 400% and in just one month under this man , it has risen 10% .... I got an iPhone 6 in USA back in 2014 for roughly 1k dollars ( 155k Naira)... today the iPhone 14 is still roughly 1k dollars the difference is about 100 dollars increment... it goes for roughly 800k naira ... A Gucci shoe I got 500 dollars back then , Gucci still sells that type of grade for 500 dollars ... when economy is terrible, things increase at lightening speed like this country ... fuel increased in the usa last year by about 100 percent , it was evident that the government of Biden was getting it wrong and they acknowledged it , they put hands and deck , and it dropped by 50% .... u really dontvwanna come in terms of the economic disaster and fraud that's going on under APC... I repeat, either u are mentally challenged or u are a benefactor from this disaster of a country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setup A Simple Catfish Pond For Your Family Consumption / The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes / Start A Home Photography Business For Fun And Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.