Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) (57769 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / High Treason For Bazoum: "Stop Provoking Us" - ECOWAS Warns Niger Junta / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Dohn: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Where are those russian slaves that usually com out to say everything is * western propaganda*
Pls com and confirm dis one o,,,,,,
I saw dis news on bbc is this propaganda??
Abi putin time don the near

6 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
shegzhkn:
Always blaming the west for all his troubles, piece of shii.
you won't like to be citizen, where your government use your tax money to pay for weapons of another country war ✍️

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
jackcanfield:

It is a dicey situation, but the Russia Army obviously knows Putin's Chef cannot be trusted, hence the limited supply of arms and ammunitions . Putin's Chef is just bragging, he has no strategy other than penting up emotions, I will be damned if he thinks he can get loyalty from his 40000 convicts whose only motive for fighting is to get Amensty from the Russian state.

His troops are better trained than most Russian forces. They got Russia most of the victories and most of the territories seized so far. But this is the problem with hiring mercenaries, particularly if they offer you a service that you simply do not have yourself. Along the line they will grow to become a threat.

This is why the Nigerian government balked at re-hiring the South African mercenaries to conduct the anti-insurgency measures in the north-east this past regime. They can grow to become a threat to the State as we have seen over the decades all over Africa from the Congo to Mozambique and Angola where Putin was once stationed as a KGB agent.

And that is why the West including America limited their activities (civilian military contractors) to non combat duties in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are very corrosive to institutions of government, security and defence, something Russia and Putin are discovering the hard way.

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Patosky4U:
undecided I don't know what is actually happening in Russia but all I know is that this clearly shows that the invasion of Ukraine was a mistake and Putin was not well informed. The infighting will give Putin a clear understanding of things, though that wagner leader is a goner. This is a stab on the back, he should have table his griavince through another channel not by threatening the federation army.

Both US and NATO and Russia can go to hell. Over billions of people hardly eat all over the world but they contribute billions up on billions to finance a war but cannot feed their people. Rubbish undecided undecided

All those billions of people have governments which collect aid from UN or World Bank and misuse it. US and NATO are not the cause of world poverty..

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner is conducting a special military operation to eliminate Nazis in Russia 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Ezekiel2122(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Savedday2:
Logically speaking, this is going to be a long war.

I pray I don't spread to our darling country Nigeria
A-ha! No mention Nigeria in this I beg...
At least is not none is Islamic country.... So, nobody can come and paint it religious war for us in Africa. Let them fight their fight in peace... Lolzz
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Putin should use the nuclear weapon he has been bragging about 🤣🤣🤣

Blood will start flowing in Russia anytime soon. 🩸🩸🩸🩸
Nigerian citizen, your government have no gun to fight bandit 😜 you're here talking about advance war

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
shegzhkn:
Always blaming the west for all his troubles, piece of shii.

Na mumu the man be. Always chasing shadows. Na the West say make he attack his next door neighbour. Person wey suppose step down after ruling for so long.

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Reference:

His troops are better trained than most Russian forces. They got Russia most of the victories and most of the territories seized so far. But this is the problem with hiring mercenaries, particularly if they offer you a service that you simply do not have yourself. Along the line they will grow to become a threat.

This is why the Nigerian government balked at re-hiring the South African mercenaries to conduct the anti-insurgency measures in the north-east this past regime. They can grow to become a threat to the State as we have seen over the decades all over Africa from the Congo to Mozambique and Angola where Putin was once stationed as a KGB agent.

And that is why the West including America limited their activities (civilian military contractors) to non combat duties in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are very corrosive to institutions of government, security and defence, something Russia and Putin are discovering the hard way.

Same thing happening in Sudan. There's always problems when you give mercenaries power.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by OloyeVIII: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Solidkay:
You can't fight the United States of America and win,
Vladamir Putin should know this and back down...
corrected!

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chetas81:
Nigerian citizen, your government have no gun to fight bandit 😜 you're here talking about advance war

smh…
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dohn:
Where are those russian slaves that usually com out to say everything is * western propaganda*
Pls com and confirm dis one o,,,,,,
I saw dis news on bbc is this propaganda??
Abi putin time don the near

I see some Nigerians supporting Russia and i laugh. grin Them no go rush Russia and China visa. Na Western countries visa dem dey rush.

8 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Look at how beautiful the pictures are. Those tank tracks can damage roads but even with tanks using their roads, the roads still remain intact.

unto the matter, Putins ego is getting the better of him. he might have good reason to be apprehensive of western influence at his doorstep, but that same ego is affecting how he keeps his house together. he cant afford to be fighting two wars, one in ukraine and one at home.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

smh…
remain under developed citizen inside Nigeria as Nigerian citizen refused to develop their motherland
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Patosky4U:
undecided I don't know what is actually happening in Russia but all I know is that this clearly shows that the invasion of Ukraine was a mistake and Putin was not well informed. The infighting will give Putin a clear understanding of things, though that wagner leader is a goner. This is a stab on the back, he should have table his griavince through another channel not by threatening the federation army.

Both US and NATO and Russia can go to hell. Over billions of people hardly eat all over the world but they contribute billions up on billions to finance a war but cannot feed their people. Rubbish undecided undecided
Take am easy e never reach quarrel
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Phraences:

I see some Nigerians supporting Russia and i laugh. grin Them no go rush Russia and China visa. Na Western countries visa dem dey rush.
Guy na wetin tire me pass
You hate the West then go to Russia and China.
cry

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by BigCowHornn: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Patosky4U:

The problem is Wagner has over 25k fighter at arms. These men are tougher and better equipped than the Russian army right now.

Being all excons even more brutal

One brigade of the Russian army has already surrendered to then without a fight. E get why

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Etfash:
I condemn the oppression of any human being by another one.

However, if we will be sincere, what is the agenda of NATO? Why the continual expansion? US and Russia don't see eye to eye, at least that is what they make us to believe, why does the US want to enter Ukraine in the name of NATO and then surround Russia?

I feel Russia is just trying to defend themselves. Though their leader could have made a better decision. He could easily have dialogued with Ukraine without the external guys.

Na NATO say make Putin invade him next door neighbour. Ukraine dey their own Putin come invade. It's their choice whether to join NATO or not. Putin wants to be dragging world power with the west. This is not the days of the Russian Federation where so many countries where under Mother Russia. Bosnia, Ugoslavia etc are now independent countries. You can't be dictating their affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
BigCowHornn:

The problem is Wagner has over 25k fighter at arms. These men are tougher and better equipped than the Russian army right now.

Being all excons even more brutal

One brigade of the Russian army has already surrendered to then without a fight. E get why

I hope they crush each other and implode.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Web2020:
Oppression has its limit. Putin oppression of Ukraine. This is the same thing we are talking about of the oppression of Igbos in Nigeria.

This applies to only you and no other Nigerian!
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Phraences:

Was it Russia and China who killed our ancestors?
Wanting to go to a country in which you can make good money doesn't imply you love the politics of that country.
It is fools like you who mix business and politics.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guy na wetin tire me pass
You hate the West then go to Russia and China.
cry

They won’t go anywhere! Only those desperate to leave Nigeria will do, and will abscond to another country from there.

Remember those that absconded during the World Cup in Russia, they didn’t even spend up to 3 months before shouting for help 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who migrates to a shithole country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Jayhome24: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
I predicted this will happen long ago.

I said their will be a filtration of armed group against Putin in his so called Russia kingdom and the moment that happen there would be multiple rebel group and Russia on the brinks of collapsing again for the second time after the broken down of former USSR bloc into many nation.

This Wagner group have over 36k member who are commadoes and trained special force its going to hard for Putin to them stop easily because now more arms will flow to their camp, nato and Ukraine wil take this opportunity give Putin serious upper cut.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Ancestors killed Ancestors. Both the oppressors and the oppressed are dead. Why don't Nigerians rush the visas of the non oppressors like Russia that didn't kill their Ancestors?. Dey play.

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by thaoriginator: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
From the day Russia attacked Ukraine and some Russians started protesting....I knew that would be a long war which may also affect members of the Kremlin which includes Putin and their popularity among Russians
Omo this matter go long ooooo
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Phraences:

Ancestors killed Ancestors. Both the oppressors and the oppressed are dead. Why don't Nigerians rush the visas of the non oppressors like Russia that didn't kill their Ancestors?. Dey play.
Can you read ?
Stoplying:

Wanting to go to a country in which you can make good money doesn't imply you love the politics of that country.
It is fools like you who mix business and politics.
People want to go to the west because they believe they can make money in the west and have a more than decent living condition in the west, it doesn't mean they love the west's politics.

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by JimohMomoh: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
China need to study this situation carefully and jettison the idea of invading peaceful Taiwan.
The current peace, prosperity and unity enjoyed in mainland China may be threatened if they dare engage in a senseless war with Taiwan.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by FxMasterz: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
GetSenseNow:

He tried dialogue with Ukraine but the West kept egging Ukraine against dialogue.

Even the pope tried to broker a peace deal but we see how that went

What sort of dialogue was it? There was a dialogue but Russian demands were just outrageous. How can you demand that a sovereign nation such as Ukraine be demilitarized?

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Etfash(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Russia was also defending itself when it annexed Crimea in 2014?

Available information is that the Crimean are more Russians than they are Ukrainians.

Your view cannot be dispelled too, perhaps Ukraine started seeking a stronger alliance because of the Crimea annexation. They equally had an existential threat. This could have been another negotiation point between Ukraine and Russia. But Putin opted for war.

A simple return of the Ukrainian nuclear arsenal (this puts Ukraine in a position where it cannot be messed with) and agreement to conduct a free referendum for the Crimean to either return to Ukraine or remain in Russia may have prevented these sharks from coming in.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Watch how misiñfórmed and western asslickers are spewing bike craps..
Well well..I won't be surprised if Wagner suddenly becomes the darling boys of the west...
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Reference:

You've said it all.
Even the Russian army understands how deadly trained and hardened the Wagnerites have become.

What will be the current fate of Russians soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Seems Ukrainians too are just observing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.