Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) (57773 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / High Treason For Bazoum: "Stop Provoking Us" - ECOWAS Warns Niger Junta / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femi8586:

Ignorance!

Russia had better not loose this war if you care about the world and Africa particularly.

The only nation that keeps the excesses and authoritarianism of US and its allies in check is Russia and China. Those 3 help maintain balance of power in the world.

Be ready to accept any propaganda and stupid ideologies the US will force on you and everybody if they win this war(cos it will embolden them). LGBTQ included.

This people are damn good when it comes to propaganda. They know how to make the media portray Putin and Russia as the villain and they as the innocent and peacemakers.

I don't support US LGBT Propaganda but in this War Russia and Putin are the villain. And Russia and China limit their internet to push state narrative. There is no freedom of speech etc in Russia and China like in US.

If today US opens their diversity visa lottery to Nigerians their website will crash..

6 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russians supporting Wagner fighters with food and drinks.

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by gigabyte13: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
That's how Putin apologist said, Ukraine will be dust in days, this is 15months, Russia is still fighting.......
Putin is now faced with his gratest fears
The WAGNER GROUP...
His own non governmental heavily armed group. Owned by one of the oligarchs he created in Russia
This is now the real war, not the Ukraine aggression.
Russia is about to be given a bloodied nose.

Putin is about to face the monster he created and fed.
I just pitied the ordinary Russian citizen.

Shey Putin dey shout nuclear weapons, nuclear weapons, any small talk nuclear weapons.....
Make the werey use am now na.

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by MT: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
You can bet some powers, even among the military, in kremlin are backing him. Some Russian militaries will join forces with him.

CIA will be super active now. The end is near for Putin.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Randy111(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lighthammer:
Watch how misiñfórmed and western asslickers are spewing bike craps..
Well well..I won't be surprised if Wagner suddenly becomes the darling boys of the west...

An enemy of your enemy is your friend and that's how it goes. So if Wagner becomes the darling of the west, so be it. Kini big deal?

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner took 9 months to capture Bakhmut and 3 hours to capture Rostov. grin

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by infogeneral: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
This is the beginning of the end. End to the senseless war that have taken thousands of lives.

Victory to Ukraine!

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Attacking your own side is easier than attacking the enemy.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

So to you uk did us a favour by killing our ancestors and colonizing this part of Africa and leading us to the current corrupt government? Government in which the UK still has a lot of influence, by the way.

Whatever UK did, Nigerian politicians enabled it. They are not the only ones at fault. The north and south wanted to separate, Nnamdi Azikiwe said no. If he seen the future he would have probably agreed.

Did the UK install our current president? What influence do they play in our current politics. Nigerian politicians and their greed is our problem not UK or US

And as for the Ancestors they killed, i don't stay up at night thinking of Ancestors i don't even know..If UK give me visa i should say no because of dead ancestors?! Or I should reject US visa cos they enslaved black people?

Old things have passed away.

Anybody that is poor should look to their Government.

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Most if these guys supporting Ukraine are bit if African descent. I think.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
It's happening.

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Penguin2: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Etfash:

Available information is that the Crimean are more Russians than they are Ukrainians.

Your view cannot be dispelled too, perhaps Ukraine started seeking a stronger alliance because of the Crimea annexation. They equally had an existential threat. This could have been another negotiation point between Ukraine and Russia. But Putin opted for war.

A simple return of the Ukrainian nuclear arsenal (this puts Ukraine in a position where it cannot be messed with) and agreement to conduct a free referendum for the Crimean to either return to Ukraine or remain in Russia may have prevented these sharks from coming in.

I like people like you who reason objectively.

So, you see that you can’t blame Ukraine for trying to apply to NATO membership. NATO didn’t invite Ukraine, it was Ukraine that felt that since Russia no longer respected her territorial integrity, she had no option than to seek alliances that would help defend them from further Russian aggression.

Now, we would want to see things from Russian perspective that her invasion of Ukraine was her way of staving off Ukraine from inviting Russia’s enemy into Russia’s backyard. But was that the only way?

My problem here is that Putin threw away all conventions which grants Ukraine autonomy and sovereignty, and invaded her. If Putin is not stopped, more war-monger heads of state will be emboldened to do what Putin is doing to Ukraine to their weaker neighbor.

7 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by 11doubledee: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Etfash:
I condemn the oppression of any human being by another one.

However, if we will be sincere, what is the agenda of NATO? Why the continual expansion? US and Russia don't see eye to eye, at least that is what they make us to believe, why does the US want to enter Ukraine in the name of NATO and then surround Russia?

I feel Russia is just trying to defend themselves. Though their leader could have made a better decision. He could easily have dialogued with Ukraine without the external guys.
Russia should be more friendly with it's neighbours .
Allow them express themselves and don't dictate to them.
Soviet era is gone,there is a new reality which works with DIPLOMACY.
Strong alliances was what Russia needed and those Baltic states would have expelled the US presence over time,backed by the Russian military might as well.
Putin didn't calculate well enough,he said in some couple of WEEKS the war would be over,it's been way long past that time.
Lives, resources,money, businesses have been lost over what exactly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Attacking your own side is easier than attacking the enemy.
Caught his own side unawares.
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Femi8586(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Phraences:

I don't support US LGBT Propaganda but in this War Russia and Putin are the villain. And Russia and China limit their internet to push state narrative. There is no freedom of speech etc in Russia and China like in US.

If today US opens their diversity visa lottery to Nigerians their website will crash..

I ain't supporting any country but please let me ask you just this question.

If Mexico and any other countries sharing border with US decides to become Russian allies today, what do you think the US would do?

Please be honest and objective with your response.

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The Russian military is a joke.

I have said it and will reinstate again, if the nuclear option is taken away from the table, Nigeria can defeat and annex Russia.

Russia is living on the old glory of USSR. It’s practically a North Korea. Just nuclear war head makes them powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Sunnyhillsfarms: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=124005650]

The Russian military is a joke.

I have said it and will reinstate again, if the nuclear option is taken away from the table, Nigeria can defeat and annex Russia.

Russia is living on the old glory of USSR. It’s practically a North Korea. Just nuclear war head makes them powerful.

Abeg oooo
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
11doubledee:

Russia should be more friendly with it's neighbours .
Allow them express themselves and don't dictate to them.
Soviet era is gone,there is a new reality which works with DIPLOMACY.
Strong alliances was what Russia needed and those Baltic states would have expelled the US presence over time,backed by the Russian military might as well.
Putin didn't calculate well enough,he said in some couple of WEEKS the war would be over,it's been way long past that time.
Lives, resources,money, businesses have been lost over what exactly?

I like people who reason well. Not all these ones blaming West, West, West. Na West say make Russia attack Ukraine? Putin should take a seat.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Caught his own side unawares.
Nobody expects to be stabbed in the back.
Prigojine's stupidity is greatly underrated.
Nobody in Russia thought he was this dumb.
Russia doesn't want to fight itself, that is why they are not killing Wagner right now. It would be stupid to start fighting yourself while you are actually in a war with NATO in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by prof22(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Shey n gbo werey
BossGerald:

Like for NATO/NAZI don enter one chance grin

Dey play
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lol.... talking tthe Lord causing confusion in the midst of someone's enemies...

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Raskimonojendor: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russians are supporting Wagner over their corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Phraences: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femi8586:

I ain't supporting any country but please let me ask you just this question.

If Mexico and any other countries sharing border with US decides to become Russian allies today, what do you think the US would do?

Please be honest and objective with your response.

1) Build the border wall that Trump proposed.

2) Station an army Base at the border.

3) Scrutinize any mexican applying for visa.

4) Send spies to monitor and feed them information.

5) Protect their border.

They will not invade. I repeat they will not invade..

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Nobody expects to be stabbed in the back.
Prigojine's stupidity is greatly underrated.
Nobody in Russia thought he was this dumb.

He is only conducting a special military operation in Russsia against Nazis. 🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Well said bro. Pls, tell the Russian supporters and western puppets alike… Africa will rise eventually.

Patosky4U:
undecided I don't know what is actually happening in Russia but all I know is that this clearly shows that the invasion of Ukraine was a mistake and Putin was not well informed. The infighting will give Putin a clear understanding of things, though that wagner leader is a goner. This is a stab on the back, he should have table his griavince through another channel not by threatening the federation army.

Both US and NATO and Russia can go to hell. Over billions of people hardly eat all over the world but they contribute billions up on billions to finance a war but cannot feed their people. Rubbish undecided undecided
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Russians are supporting Wagner over their corrupt government.
Don't believe all you read, NATO propagandists are taking the opportunity to spread lies and make sure the situation escalates
Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by MT: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Russia is imploding before our very eyes.

I won't take this away from CIA and some powerful figures within the Russia military.

Next 24 hours so critical for the fate of Putin.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
They will surely invade.. type @Monroe doctrine” and find out what it’s all about.

Phraences:

1) Build the border wall that Trump proposed.

2) Station an army Base at the border.

3) Scrutinize any mexican applying for visa.

4) Send spies to monitor and feed them information.

5) Protect their border.

They will not invade. I repeat they will not invade..

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Stoplying: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is only conducting a special military operation in Russsia against Nazis. 🤣🤣🤣
It is not surprising to see Yoruba supporting their western masters. Yoruba have always been slaves to the west. Your ancestors betrayed Africa and sided with the colonizers, you are only keeping up your family tradition

1 Like

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Facing war on multiple fronts is a very difficult task. Even when you had the support of the Wagner group against Ukraine, you faced difficulties. Now, imagine facing Ukraine and the Wagner group at the same time. Russian soldiers will be heavily demoralized as they would have concluded that they would never succeed this feat. Nothing defeats an army of soldiers as poor morale!

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by prof22(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Army that couldn't defeat Ukraine and had to hire mercenaries
BarrettMRAD:

Blockhead, you think Russia army is the same as Nigeria army?

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
I think the Russian government can end swiftly if the Russian Air Force could wipe out the entire Wagner bases and where they are now but civilian casualties would be enormous . Secondly, Russian ally, Belarus can also do the dirty job including the Chechnya leader supporting Putin. A 25k fighters of mercenaries are too thin to overrun Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.