Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) (55384 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by georgeakins: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
A two handed greeting to acknowledge greatness. Kudos to the greatest iroko of a lady from Nigeria presently. Na woMAN you be. A quintessential lady per excellence!

The wound licking dogs can now bark under my quote. The floor is yours. πŸ‘‡

Jagaban is greater than all Ibo leaders combined , both dead and alive.
All Ibos must worship him

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by stanbright(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:

I thought as much. We dodged a bullet by ensuring those extremist bigots-cum-Obidients were kept out of Aso Rock. We for no fit breathe in peace.
Na this government wey I da see group of supporters da force person to post the president da voted for.Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Stanleyucee(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Folks like NOI, Tony Elumelu, E-money, Cubana. If not the SW factor in their lives, Only God knows where they'd be by now
but the SW factor dey your body but we still don't know you lazy bigot cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by ReturnMan: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:

I thought as much. We dodged a bullet by ensuring those extremist bigots-cum-Obidients were kept out of Aso Rock. We for no fit breathe in peace.

See how many likes you got on this comment.
Those are the amount of Nigerians out of 3 million nairalanders that found your comment reasonable.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by wolesmile(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Djele:
It was tinubu who went to meet her. Correct your headlines. No one meets an election thief
The President went to meet her? 🀨🀨🀨πŸ€ͺ🀨

What a joke!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BscHolder: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, the only IPOB with sense.
Oh I forgot she's not even Igbo sef, she's a Niger Deltan from Delta State, South South Geo political zone.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BscHolder: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:
She was probably afraid of posting these pictures earlier on her social media out of fear of being mauled to death by the Obidient mob
LMAO grin
Obidients is a terrorist group and would be proscribed soon

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by thisisit: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
cool

I remember how Okonjo kept telling Jonathan to drop subsidy

Drop subsidy, spend trillions of earnings on your economy and slowly people would appreciate your hard decisions

I also remember how TINUBU mobilized - all the celebrities in Nigeria,
- all the pastor's led by TUNDE Bakare,
- all political idiots like Buhari, Oyegun etc.

To vehemently protest again
Subsidy removal
To discredit and oust GEJ

What GEJ & NOI saw in 2013, .... TINUBU & Buhari is just seeing it in 2023..(DESTINY WASTERS)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by texas1990(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, or Tinubu was on his feet to greet her. grin

From his facial expression, you could see that Bulaba is really excited to have a hand shake with NOI.

As he no fit speak for the event, make Agbado miscreants use dis wan hold body. grin
I can feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by michoim(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Okonjiweala always in African attire...making Africa proud

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Espelbengz(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2023
E d pain you as you d write, e still d pain u say Tinubu na your President, na still you the imagine say e go pain people for the pain wey e d pain you🀣 obi still won't be president! 😜😜😜🀣🀣🀣

TheGiftedOne:
A two handed greeting to acknowledge greatness. Kudos to the greatest iroko of a lady from Nigeria presently. Na woMAN you be. A quintessential lady per excellence!

The wound licking dogs can now bark under my quote. The floor is yours. πŸ‘‡

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Cooly100: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Gaabasky:

This one is minor I don't have time for your type. Just Google Nigeria recession and Okonjo lamentation on the economy

So why would she not escalate the issue facing the economy when there is need to inject diversification like fuel removal which you wicked people parked yourselves like sardine in Ojota to resist...but have now accepted it?

Can you see that your problem is ethnic bigotry...and you have no shame to display it in public...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Muh247: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=thisisit post=124001634][/quote]
.any evidence to your ascertion?!

Tinubu wouldn't drop subsidy without a refinery

Dangote Refinery
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

This is to confirm and assure us that despite the claims that they wanted to save Nigeria and bring Nigerians out of poverty, the Obidient movement is an Igbo Ethnic Agenda. An attempt to take over power and deal with perceived "enemies" in the nigerian space.
If she was not questioned by people on social media, she won't post it. The height of conspiracies against the person of @OfficialBAT is enormous. The same way Emefiele entered the Presidential primaries to contest against him and having lost, brought out a masses killing New Naira Notes Design monetary policy to frustrate his plans during the last elections. And the amount of effort put into the election tribunal right now by a loser in distant no 3 is surprising considering that someone is ahead of him in no 2, and does not strive so hard when compared. The character assassinations and slanders that
was done to Tinubu by the Eastern section of the country before the election was disturbing and will forever make them a section with sinister plan against every other section of the country, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik,Fulani, Ebira, Nupe etc now see them as a dangerous people filled with hate, lies and dangerous propaganda that can not be trusted with our nation building.
Thankfully, God is not man and His final say has been heard in the last elections.
Children of hate and sorrow can continue to do what they know how to do best. Nigerian s have moved on.

This is the koko of the matter. A people who have shown, for more than 7 decades now, that their agenda is one of ethnocentric domination of others and covetous commandeering of the land and wealth of others "cannot be trusted with our nation building".

It is such a joke GRV who "does not think Yoruba" and was always mocking Yorubas with ethnocentric slurs, while always praising IPOB, wanted to be Governor of Lagos.

I am very happy with Tinubu so far but where he will lose my support is if he does not move quickly to deliver regional autonomy and restructuring that will put an end to 'one Nigeria' garbage Igbos are deploying to be a menace to every Nigerian in every corner of our nation.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by sukar886: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Omo this woman get level , tinubu use two hands to greet her...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Offpointng: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Stanleyucee:
but the SW factor dey your body but we still don't know you lazy bigot cheesy

I'm still climbing brother. Watch out for CJMZ collections where you can order anything clothing thr an App at a reasonable price. pls gimme time I'm still young and building grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by texas1990(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Djele:
It was tinubu who went to meet her. Correct your headlines. No one meets an election thief
Save your tiers bro

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Lanre1st(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

From his facial expression, you could see that Bulaba is really excited to have a hand shake with NOI.

As he no fit speak for the event, make Agbado miscreants use dis wan hold body. grin

Is okonjo on her seat to greet PBAT.

Useless people everywhere, Ngozi has to leave her seat to come and meet PBAT at his seat. Yes respect is reciprocal, but Iweala has to initiate it

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Cooly100: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2023
michoim:
Okonjiweala always in African attire...making Africa proud

Yes...she is rare role model.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

If anything it should tell you guys to put aside your tribal swords.

At the upper class they dont fight such battles.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Must you derive unnecessary glory even in shame. Shame no shame you o!
You be complete bot!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Lanre1st:

Is okonjo on her seat to greet PBAT.

Useless people everywhere, Ngozi has to leave her seat to come and meet PBAT at his seat. Yes respect is reciprocal, but Iweala has to initiate it
Useless people everywhere? For just comment? Lol, you're mistaking everyone for your Dad here.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

If anything it should tell you guys to put aside your tribal swords. Only those who have kittle to offer to the world resort to ethnic supremacy
Smarty-pants with dull brain.... Which part of my comment has anything related to tribal slurs? Or you just wanna be silly.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Padipadi:

Must you derive unnecessary glory even in shame. Shame no shame you o!
You be complete bot!
Lol, Baba agba, you're mistaking me for your Dad.

I said what I said, why are you crying under my comment? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Vixlot:

She later post it this morning, but maybe too late for her
Then she's still a bigot. To be honest, some Obidients are stupid with the way they antagonise this govt. When goodness comes, their hatred from conception ll blind them from partaking. We believe Nigeria ll be better irrespective of who's there now. Nothing happens without knowledge of God.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Timtim007(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Some bitter people on Twitter were dragging her for not greeting tinubu...
Some people said she snubbed him for rigging himself into the presidency..
Kaiiii
tribalistic sentiments will not help our progress as Nigerians...
We can do better!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Cooly100: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Grayoso:

This is the koko of the matter. A people who have shown, for more than 7 decades now, that their agenda is one of ethnocentric domination of others and covetous commandeering of the land and wealth of others "cannot be trusted with our nation building".

It is such a joke GRV who "does not think Yoruba" and was always mocking Yorubas with ethnocentric slurs, while always praising IPOB, wanted to be Governor of Lagos.

I am very happy with Tinubu so far but where he will lose my support is if he does not move quickly to deliver regional autonomy and restructuring that will put an end to 'one Nigeria' garbage Igbos are deploying to be a menace to every Nigerian in every corner of our nation.

..Do you believe the bolded here..

A people who have never been president since 50 years want to dominate you..

How do you guys sleep at night with all your treacheries...and utter propaganda?

So how have you built the nation for those 50 years?

Nigeria is almost the poverty capital of the world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Diligence: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2023
NOI: Pls don't listen to facilitating any debt forgiveness.

They borrowed & squandered
Got Abacha's loot & squandered

Buhari, cum BAT's ephemeral occupation at Aso Rock don't deserve debt forgiveness... until Peter Obi and Dattu Baba Ahmed (Responsible Leaders) retrieve their mandate!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by rickyrex(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:

those any body has a negative wish towards this country? If obi had won and he gave you what you wanted as a nigerian, will you find insult on obi? Stop acting like tinubu has done anything exceptional to leverage the suffering of nigerians. Ww all want a better country. We still hoping for the best and anybody who is going to bring back nigeria to what we all wiahed for is welcomed. You guys ones voted for buhari and later regretted it... was obi your president to have determine how he treated nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by maziengr: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2023
That woMAN, see Tinubu greeting her with his two hands. I feel for Tinubu.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by matm: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Although I gave never felt any impact of NOIs positions in my life as a person, I like her only for one thing: Refuses to be influenced by western culture even though she is the most exposed woman in Nigeria presently.
U can't see her in trouser, or any dressing of the whites.
Looks old fashioned in African dress but is proud of it as part of our culture.Sheis a role model to the African females who copy the whites in everything.
Keep it up ma, u are living legend.
Never ashamed of our culture.Always unique and d/f in every official gathering in d land of the whites.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Bouncin(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu is a d'rug sniffing g,oat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.