Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) (55388 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Padipadi:

Taaar! I referenced Bubus yansh cos he's dried like you too.
I no be gay. But let's say gay is an option, a kuruna yansh like yours isn't worthy. 😂
Elder, go furck Buhari yansh na 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Larryndelaw: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, or Tinubu was on his feet to greet her. grin

From his facial expression, you could see that Bulaba is really excited to have a hand shake with NOI.

As he no fit speak for the event, make Agbado miscreants use dis wan hold body. grin
You dont even know the etiquette of greetings. Illiteracy is a disease. When someone is coming to greet and you are sitting down , courtesy demand you too be respectful to stand up and extend your hand also taking into consideration a married woman. You have to be presidential. Anyway that's why Obi will never be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by thva3: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is what we call international business and diplomatic exchange up 9ja. [https://chihuahuapuppiesbreeder.com/][https://chihuahuapuppiesbreeder.com/]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You dont even know the etiquette of greetings. Illiteracy is a disease. When someone is coming to greet and you are sitting down , courtesy demand you too be respectful to stand up and extend your hand also taking into consideration a married woman. You have to be presidential. Anyway that's why Obi will never be president.
Are you done crying? 🤣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Jcomtrader: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Of course they met but she refused to post this on her Twitter despite posting her pictures with other head of states. She rushed back to post this after she was dragged like a very bad Tiger generator by well meaning Nigerians.

She was dragged by South West
Not Nigerian
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by dododawa1: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
God bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Jcomtrader: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Folks like NOI, Tony Elumelu, E-money, Cubana. If not the SW factor in their lives, Only God knows where they'd be by now

Which sw factor cheesy
Why has it not changed you to a billionaire
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by alfsalami: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Her face is like -- n.a. you no allow Obi my candidate win ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Lukainoluciano: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Vixlot:

She posted it just now after Nigerians Lambast her
foolish slaves lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Kudman: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Aliftedmusic:
I need to register a company with CAC but my fear is that you will swindle me because I don't know you very well

Lol. I understand your fears. Send me a chat on WhatsApp let's find a way to do it safely.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Banhammy717: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:
She was probably afraid of posting these pictures earlier on her social media out of fear of being mauled to death by the Obidient mob
They won't mind her age. They will freely insult her.
They don't have home training

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Padipadi: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Elder, go furck Buhari yansh na 🤣🤣🤣
Buhariiiiii bawo. That one na human being or mannequin?
He nor get life! 🤣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Pityoobi: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tipatipa la'fin feran Shango!

OldBeer:
But she was all over Bubu despite the barely-disguised disdain he held for her people.

Na who go like hateful senseless people? Not even you!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Grayoso:

This is the koko of the matter. A people who have shown, for more than 7 decades now, that their agenda is one of ethnocentric domination of others and covetous commandeering of the land and wealth of others "cannot be trusted with our nation building".

It is such a joke GRV who "does not think Yoruba" and was always mocking Yorubas with ethnocentric slurs, while always praising IPOB, wanted to be Governor of Lagos.

I am very happy with Tinubu so far but where he will lose my support is if he does not move quickly to deliver regional autonomy and restructuring that will put an end to 'one Nigeria' garbage Igbos are deploying to be a menace to every Nigerian in every corner of our nation.

Yes, that return to regional system is very important. It was the same Eastern e-ra that collapsed it, thinking they will held on to power for long.
Now, they are the ones who shouts loudest complaining about the ones and resources control of the country.
Meanwhile, returning to Regional system does not favour the North at all. I see them fighting against it with all their might. It takes away their dominancè.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by laluski(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:
She was probably afraid of posting these pictures earlier on her social media out of fear of being mauled to death by the Obidient mob

Kai this boy.... Your destiny is in the trash
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by slimik: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
How much?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by slimik: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kudman:
Please contact me for CAC Company/Business Name registration, EFCC SCUML certificate, Change of Directors/Shareholders, Upgrade of Business Name to Company, Filing of Annual Returns, Activation of Company/Business (from Inactive to Active), Copyright & Trademark registration, NGO/Foundation/Club, Church, School registration, FIRS Tax Identification Number, Change of Trustees etc.

Click Here to Contact Me

How much?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Your interpretation of the two hands grip-shake is wrong.

The following is for traditional handshake with a right hand.

1. To solidify reunion with someone you knew from past but memorable experience, you place left hand on their right shoulder and grip their handshake with right hand.

You can do same for a peer or junior in rank status.

The right grip is a greeting, but the left hand placement is a gesture. It says you are dependable and supportive.

2. In fraternity with a circle of familiar friends who meet occassionally, the left hand gesture is to the elbow level, while firmly gripping right hand.

3. To establish your authority when meeting people you need to win to your side, the left hand gesture is a hold around their wrist, while you grip right hand shake.

This is common in board room when seeking support for a vote.

4. When meeting elder or above rank, both left and right hands are clasped to the shake of the senior person. It communicates service.

Use above to interprete the picture.

Also, dont forget the expression on Tinubu and Iweala face. Tinubu expresses a look of confidence, Iweala is in disbelief.

Tinubu the master of mind games, she couldn’t believe he did that to her, now she is begging us to relax grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:

After proper dragging by well meaning Nigerians. Glad common sense finally prevailed over her. Mama no wan lose second term nomination 🤣🤣🤣

There's NO point in nominating her for 2nd term. Her first term brought ZERO benefits to Nigerians or Africans. She is a disaster that does ONLY the biding of her Jewish masters.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
damble:
Baba should beg her to assist in reshaping our economy

You mean the way she 'help' GEJ and his gangs of thieves to loot the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

There's NO point in nominating her for 2nd term. Her first term brought ZERO benefits to Nigerians or Africans. She is a disaster that does ONLY the biding of her Jewish masters.

She’s a sell out, we will never forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BabaRamota1980: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Tinubu the master of mind games, she couldn’t believe he did that to her, now she is begging us to relax grin

Iweala could not be what she is today without Buhari, who her people hate very much. To retain her current position when it comes up for vote, she is going to need Tinubu.

Tinubu and his people know she supported Obi, and is one of the financier for his US tour ahead of campaign. Chimamanda's letter to Biden also had backers.

Tinubu is now Commander in Chief of Intelligence squad, none of the intelligence debriefs and dossiers are secrets to him now. He can see everybody that needs to be seen or heard.

Tinubu need her on his side to promote Nigerian trade interests, she needs Tinubu for his sponsorship and lobbying to retain her position for renewed term.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Yes, that return to regional system is very important. It was the same Eastern e-ra that collapsed it, thinking they will held on to power for long.
Now, they are the ones who shouts loudest complaining about the ones and resources control of the country.
Meanwhile, returning to Regional system does not favour the North at all. I see them fighting against it with all their might. It takes away their dominancè.

Indeed. It is crucial even because Nigeria will only work again if Nigerians are given incentives that will make them believe their efforts will amount to something good. Otherwise entrenched 'one Nigeria' hopelessness will continue to kill us.

At the moment, Nigeria is such a horrendously divided and disunited nation to the extent patriotism for the nation is dead in most Nigerians.

Give people the assurance they can shape their region as they truly wish, to secure a bright and prosperous future, without 'one Nigeria' encumbrance, and the patriotism and healthy competition will return to really spur the growth of our nation.

The economic vagrancy of Igbos means they will fight for 'one Nigeria' despite their Biafra noise. They make their money outside the SE and from people they have never learnt to value or respect. We are no longer fooled by their hypocrisy and deceit.

The North , as you correctly opined, may be resistive of anything that promotes regional autonomy, which means every region must account for it's own success or failure without the option of others 'subsidising' them , but we will achieve it if most Nigerians are uncompromisingly behind it.

The Yorubas will push for it 100% with everything they have. I believe restructuring, resource control, regional policing and more autonomy for Nigerian regions will happen under Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=124010279]

Iweala could not be what she is today without Buhari, who her people hate very much. To retain her current position when it comes up for vote, she is going to need Tinubu.

Tinubu and his people know she supported Obi, and is one of the financier for his US tour ahead of campaign. Chimamanda's letter to Biden also had backers.

Tinubu is now Commander in Chief of Intelligence squad, none of the intelligence debriefs and dossiers are secrets to him now. He can see everybody that needs to be seen or heard.

Tinubu need her on his side to promote Nigerian trade interests, she needs Tinubu for his sponsorship and lobbying to retain her position for renewed term. [/quotes]

Tinubu don’t need her, she has removed her mask and declared herself the enemy now. I trust Yorubas to do the needful.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Grayoso:

Indeed. It is crucial even because Nigeria will only work again if Nigerians are given incentives that will make them believe their efforts will amount to something good. Otherwise entrenched 'one Nigeria' hopelessness will continue to kill us.

At the moment, Nigeria is such a horrendously divided and disunited nation to the extent patriotism for the nation is dead in most Nigerians.

Give people the assurance they can shape their region as they truly wish, to secure a bright and prosperous future, without 'one Nigeria' encumbrance, and the patriotism and healthy competition will return to really spur the growth of our nation.

The economic vagrancy of Igbos means they will fight for 'one Nigeria' despite their Biafra noise. They make their money outside the SE and from people they have never learnt to value or respect. We are no longer fooled by their hypocrisy and deceit.

The North , as you correctly opined, may be resistive of anything that promotes regional autonomy, which means every region must account for it's own success or failure without the option of others 'subsidising' them , but we will achieve it if most Nigerians are uncompromisingly behind it.

The Yorubas will push for it 100% with everything they have. I believe restructuring, resource control, regional policing and more autonomy for Nigerian regions will happen under Tinubu.
I agree with your write up. But i feel Igbos will welcome a return to regional system, thinking they will have their region and continue their agenda to do business in the other regions. This will however not work because of the terrible relationship they always keep with their hosts everywhere. So, host regions will be eager to have them do business on their new terms.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Kudman: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
slimik:

How much?

Let's chat on WhatsApp or simply file the form through the link.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by modsareuseless: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Vixlot:

She posted it just now after Nigerians Lambast her

Nigerians didn't lambast her.
Tribalistic yoruba people did
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Myer(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2023
RockHard:

That was Wisdom on her part.
Don't underestimate what bigot obidients can do out of their Hatred and Desperation.

Let's not forget she was once victimised when they kidnapped her mom because she suggested the removal of fuel subsidy to Jonathan.

I pray the true master-minds behind the scene fueling this obidient hatred and terrorism are swiftly exposed and death with.
And also pray the misguided followers of the movement come to see the true light and reality and dissociate themselves immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Vocals: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Aliftedmusic:
I need to register a company with CAC but my fear is that you will swindle me because I don't know you very well

I can assist you on that, PAYMENT AFTER SERVICE
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Larryndelaw: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Are you done crying? 🤣
I just reset your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.