Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) (55352 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
chidiokay:

I think the problem is her handler, most of these ditignaries have handlers in charge of there social media page.
Sometimes these handlers forget there place, i don't think madam ikonjo would have skipped posting Tinubu handshake left to her

It’s unfortunate we have sensible people like you from their side of the world. However your good works and intentions will be stained by them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Glad I am bringing out your hypocrisy.

First you said you were giving a general admonishment using my comment as a platform, now, see you talking trash after I exposed your hypocrisy.

Maybe you're one of the Agbado miscreants pained by my comment.

Next time, you will avoid it so you won't look foolish in your bid to sound intelligent.

grin

Lol but in my original message did i mention you specifically, or i said you guys? Is the meaning of "you guys" not self evidently plural? Abi you no go school reach that level? No problems. smiley

But what i don't get is, you are a tribalist but you're ashamed of the label. Yet you dont want to change.

Why put yourself through such cognitive dissonance?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Gandrova: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cooly100:

buluba
Lolz! Your president our president with class cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Lol but in my original message did i mention you specifically, or i said you guys? Is the meaning of "you guys" not self evidently plural? Abi you no go school reach that level? No problems

But whay i don't get is, you are a tribalist but you're ashamed of the label. Yet you dont want to change.

Why put yourself through such cognitive dissonance?
The question is why did you mention me? Are you that stupid not to make your own post yourself? Answer the question first.

Are you so stupid not to drop your comment without quoting me?

Do I look like the guy drilling your mom? Why the urge to mention me? 😊
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Baba agba, you're mistaking me for your Dad.

I said what I said, why are you crying under my comment? grin
Cry ke, an elder like me won't cry. I just pity your destiny cos small joy you no get.
Your life go dry gan pass Buhariii's yansh!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The question is why did you mention me? Are you that stupid not to make your own post yourself? Answer the question first.

Are you so stupid not to drop your comment without quoting me?

Do I look like the guy drilling your mom? Why the urge to mention me? 😊

You're a very funny guy.

Lol so it's the fact that I mentioned you that is hurting your feelings? Sorry o.

I mentioned you because I felt like it na. That's how a public forum works. If you don't like it, get off nairaland.

No be so? lol.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

You're a very funny guy.

Lol so it's the fact that I mentioned you that is hurting your feelings? Sorry o.

I mentioned you because I felt like it na. That's how a public forum works. If you don't like it, get off nairaland.

No be so? lol.
You couldn't answer my question... I ask again, are you so stupid not to drop your comment without mentioning me?

Do I look like the Young Man drilling your mom? Why the urge to mention me? 😊
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Padipadi:

Cry ke, an elder like me won't cry. I just pity your destiny cos small joy you no get.
Your life go dry gan pass Buhariii's yansh!
Elder without sense fantasizing about Buhari's yansh.

Shameless Elder 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You couldn't answer my question... I ask again, are you so stupid not to drop your comment without mentioning me?

Do I look like the Young Man drilling your mom? Why the urge to mention me? 😊

Lol - the answer by now ought to be evident.

You are a young man, who along with many others on this site, apears to lack wisdom so you and they collectively, have recieved a dose of free guidance from Smarty.

Save the thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Lol - the answer by now ought to be evident.

You are a young man, who along with many others on this site, apears to lack wisdom so you and they collectively, have recieved a dose of free guidance from Smarty.

Save the thanks. smiley
Evident indeed that you're pained by my comment that you had to give your*admonishment to general public" under the comment that made you feel pains.

Next time, you know people you rush under their comment to give your foolish admonishment.

Dummy. 🀣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Gajagojo: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:
She should go to hell.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla advised Olusegun Obasanjo to pay all the debts that we owed the international lenders like World Bank, IMF, e.t.c., and Obasanjo did pay up.

This same woman was the Minister of Finance that was borrowing from all the international lenders for Goatluck Jonathan and his gang of 40 thieves led by Diezaini Allison- Maduekwe, Sambo Dasuki and Attorney General Aondaka, or what is the thief's name again?

When the puff-puff-cheeked thief was asked what happened under her watch, she brought out a memo signed by Goatluck authorizing the heartless looting of our national treasury. That means she knew she and her gang were looting, so she needed authorization by the useless President to cover her loot. One President is still coming who will jail her.

After her death, she will be forgotten, but the history of Nigeria will not be taught without mentioning Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other past and future Presidents

She did not advise Obasanjo to pay

It was a creditor initiative with debt forgiveness for several African nations not just Nigeria
Some countries got 100% forgiveness
Nigeria benefited marginally from the forgiveness because the creditors was Obasanjo building up savings and they took advantage
They could have negotiated a better deal as Soludo later argued and there are questions where her loyalty lay during the negotiations. Many of those debts are questionable as no one knows what the money was used for
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by ekineme: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:
She should go to hell.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla advised Olusegun Obasanjo to pay all the debts that we owed the international lenders like World Bank, IMF, e.t.c., and Obasanjo did pay up.

This same woman was the Minister of Finance that was borrowing from all the international lenders for Goatluck Jonathan and his gang of 40 thieves led by Diezaini Allison- Maduekwe, Sambo Dasuki and Attorney General Aondaka, or what is the thief's name again?

When the puff-puff-cheeked thief was asked what happened under her watch, she brought out a memo signed by Goatluck authorizing the heartless looting of our national treasury. That means she knew she and her gang were looting, so she needed authorization by the useless President to cover her loot. One President is still coming who will jail her.

After her death, she will be forgotten, but the history of Nigeria will not be taught without mentioning Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu and other past and future Presidents

You sound so bitter, Calling people Father names, I don't know what you do for a living but one thing is certain, with this much hatred and altitude, You have nothing to offer humanity, so definitely not in a right track atm.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Evident indeed that you're pained by my comment that you had to give your*admonishment to general public" under the comment that made you feel pains.

Next time, you know people you rush under their comment to give your foolish admonishment.

Dummy. 🀣

No problems! smiley My role here is to offer guidance, free of charge. I will not attempt to coerce you or anyone to make the necessary changes - but I will leave you with the strong suggestion that you do.

Till next time then, Jason.

Best,
Smarty smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by grandstar(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
cool

ΒΉ
I remember how Okonjo kept telling Jonathan to drop subsidy

Drop subsidy, spend trillions of earnings on your economy and slowly people would appreciate your hard decisions

Jonathan did try in 2012 but was frustrated.

He could have gotten his wish that year if he simply started very frustrating fuel scarcity that'll drive the people to accept it as the only solution.

He did try unlike Buhari.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by richie240: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

This is to confirm and assure us that despite the claims that they wanted to save Nigeria and bring Nigerians out of poverty, the Obidient movement is an Igbo Ethnic Agenda. An attempt to take over power and deal with perceived "enemies" in the nigerian space.
If she was not questioned by people on social media, she won't post it. The height of conspiracies against the person of @OfficialBAT is enormous. The same way Emefiele entered the Presidential primaries to contest against him and having lost, brought out a masses killing New Naira Notes Design monetary policy to frustrate his plans during the last elections. And the amount of effort put into the election tribunal right now by a loser in distant no 3 is surprising considering that someone is ahead of him in no 2, and does not strive so hard when compared. The character assassinations and slanders that
was done to Tinubu by the Eastern section of the country before the election was disturbing and will forever make them a section with sinister plan against every other section of the country, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik,Fulani, Ebira, Nupe etc now see them as a dangerous people filled with hate, lies and dangerous propaganda that can not be trusted with our nation building.
Thankfully, God is not man and His final say has been heard in the last elections.
Children of hate and sorrow can continue to do what they know how to do best. Nigerian s have moved on.
On point!

kettykin:
I hope she will reject any offer from apc

Who wan dasham?
We nor want economic saboteurs!
cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Kukutenla: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:

The truth is bitter, even for me too
You mean you're bitter?
The most unfortunate people in this country are those who believed those lies and still do. APC simply rode on your backs to power and is still fucking you raw while distracting you with such tales.
Today, Okonjo-Iweala is DG of WTO, supported and enabled to get there by same APC govt.
Dasuki is in his house with his three wives eating hot tuwo and drinking fresh fura
Jonathan is now an African icon for democracy and rule of law
While Internet rats like you are left to buy fuel at 500, pay through your nose for electricity and hope on students loans in the midst of strangulating poverty by same people who told you PDP govt then was responsible for your misfortune and all will be well when they are kicked out.
Who is looking like the loser now?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BabaRamota1980: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
A two handed greeting to acknowledge greatness. Kudos to the greatest iroko of a lady from Nigeria presently. Na woMAN you be. A quintessential lady per excellence!

The wound licking dogs can now bark under my quote. The floor is yours. πŸ‘‡

Your interpretation of the two hands grip-shake is wrong.

The following is for traditional handshake with a right hand.

1. To solidify reunion with someone you knew from past but memorable experience, you place left hand on their right shoulder and grip their handshake with right hand.

You can do same for a peer or junior in rank status.

The right grip is a greeting, but the left hand placement is a gesture. It says you are dependable and supportive.

2. In fraternity with a circle of familiar friends who meet occassionally, the left hand gesture is to the elbow level, while firmly gripping right hand.

3. To establish your authority when meeting people you need to win to your side, the left hand gesture is a hold around their wrist, while you grip right hand shake.

This is common in board room when seeking support for a vote.

4. When meeting elder or above rank, both left and right hands are clasped to the shake of the senior person. It communicates service.

Use above to interprete the picture.

Also, dont forget the expression on Tinubu and Iweala face. Tinubu expresses a look of confidence, Iweala is in disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Kukutenla: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Gajagojo:

She did not advise Obasanjo to pay

It was a creditor initiative with debt forgiveness for several African nations not just Nigeria
Some countries got 100% forgiveness
Nigeria benefited marginally from the forgiveness because the creditors was Obasanjo building up savings and they took advantage
They could have negotiated a better deal as Soludo later argued and there are questions where her loyalty lay during the negotiations. Many of those debts are questionable as no one knows what the money was used for
Stop lying
It was a cardinal agenda of OBJ's govt to get debt forgiveness and he did champion it not only for Nigeria but a couple of African countries.
I don't know how writing off $18bn is marginal to you armchair experts. Buhari's govt tried to raise debt forgiveness of less than $5bn during covid and was totally rebuffed.
Soludo was part of that govt so since he knew he could do better, one wonders why he didn't.
You lots just hate OBJ for not kowtowing to tribal and sectional interests and not spreading money to buy loyalties.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by richie240: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dey play!
cool
chidiokay:

I think the problem is her handler, most of these ditignaries have handlers in charge of there social media page.
Sometimes these handlers forget there place, i don't think madam ikonjo would have skipped posting Tinubu handshake left to her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by kenex4ever(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Of course they met but she refused to post this on her Twitter despite posting her pictures with other head of states. She rushed back to post this after she was dragged like a very bad Tiger generator by well meaning Nigerians.
More like well meaning Z*ombiez.

She posted pictures of the first presidents she snapped with then later posted the other set but because of the insecurity of ur likes you went to open ur foul mouths in a haste.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Elder without sense fantasizing about Buhari's yansh.

Shameless Elder 🀣🀣🀣
I still get shame pass you wey no get life nor shame. Elders like us dish sense to kuruna infested head boy like you with our occasionally lashing words. Say pim again if I no go flog you.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Kukutenla: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Your interpretation of the two hands grip-shake is wrong.

The following is for traditional handshake with a right hand.

1. To solidify reunion with someone you knew from past but memorable experience, you place left hand on their right shoulder and grip their handshake with right hand.

You can do same for a peer or junior in rank status.

The right grip is a greeting, but the left hand placement is a gesture. It says you are dependable and supportive.

2. In fraternity with a circle of familiar friends who meet occassionally, the left hand gesture is to the elbow level, while firmly gripping right hand.

3. To establish your authority when meeting people you need to win to your side, the left hand gesture is a hold around their wrist, while you grip right hand shake.

This is common in board room when seeking support for a vote.

4. When meeting elder or above rank, both left and right hands are clasped to the shake of the senior person. It communicates service.

Use above to interprete the picture.

Also, dont forget the expression on Tinubu and Iweala face. Tinubu expresses a look of confidence, Iweala is in disbelief.

What kind of zombeic explanation is dis
Where did you get such trash from
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by bionixs: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:

I thought as much. We dodged a bullet by ensuring those extremist bigots-cum-Obidients were kept out of Aso Rock. We for no fit breathe in peace.
large bursted-water-pipe-mouth is what will kill your people.

You guys talk alot
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Padipadi:

I still get shame pass you wey no get life nor shame. Elders like us dish sense to kuruna infested head boy like you with our occasionally lashing words. Say pim again if I no go flog you.
Lol, when you're done f0oling yourself, you will leave my mention.

Gay Lord fantasizing Buhari's yansh. 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Okhuadams(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
RockHard:
She was probably afraid of posting these pictures earlier on her social media out of fear of being mauled to death by the Obidient mob
Olodo and she personally told you so
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, when you're done f0oling yourself, you will leave my mention.

Gay Lord fantasizing Buhari's yansh. 🀣🀣🀣
Taaar! I referenced Bubus yansh cos he's dried like you too.
I no be gay. But let's say gay is an option, a kuruna yansh like yours isn't worthy. πŸ˜‚
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Lol, or Tinubu was on his feet to greet her. grin

From his facial expression, you could see that Bulaba is really excited to have a hand shake with NOI.

As he no fit speak for the event, make Agbado miscreants use dis wan hold body. grin
He's honoured to meet her smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Aliftedmusic: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
I need to register a company with CAC but my fear is that you will swindle me because I don't know you very well
Kudman:
Please contact me for CAC Company/Business Name registration, EFCC SCUML certificate, Change of Directors/Shareholders, Upgrade of Business Name to Company, Filing of Annual Returns, Activation of Company/Business (from Inactive to Active), Copyright & Trademark registration, NGO/Foundation/Club, Church, School registration, FIRS Tax Identification Number, Change of Trustees etc.

Click Here to Contact Me

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Rilley(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

She is Anioma from Delta state who schooled in Ibadan and America... She doesn't feel any disdain about Buhari and SouthEast perceived misunderstanding

Funny enough Jonathan and Okonjo speaks Yoruba fluently when they converse

Good luck Jonathan can speak Yoruba fluently??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Muh247: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rilley:
Good luck Jonathan can speak Yoruba fluently??

Yes he can
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Microwhy: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

She is Anioma from Delta state who schooled in Ibadan and America... She doesn't feel any disdain about Buhari and SouthEast perceived misunderstanding

Funny enough Jonathan and Okonjo speaks Yoruba fluently when they converse

You mean Jonathan understand yoruba?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
He's honoured to meet her smiley
I tell you my bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) / Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.