Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,773 members, 7,848,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (667 Views)

What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: . by Truuth: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:
Bwahahahahahaha!
what is funny ??
Re: . by FxMasterz: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
Genesis gave us a clue.

You believe that God created man in his own image, to look like God in every possible way.

You also agree that God is male. Ain't it.

If man was created in God image, how come there is a female. That means the females were not in God's image is that not it.

''Let us'' was referring to another being like himself - A female Goddess.

And that was why he created them male and female to look like themselves.

Please reason and leave sentiment aside.

Genesis 1:27 - Genesis 1:27
[27]So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Please stop the lies. God is a Trinity and referring to Himself as Let Us is not a reference to any external personality.

Genesis 1:27: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

The Him and the He in the above verse is the same Trinity in the 'Let us' otherwise going by your narrative, the claim of creation would never have been a 'he' or 'him'.

God created man (singular) in His image. That's exactly what He said He would do. Later on, He took a rib out of the man to create the woman. However, when He said "Let us create MAN" He meant man and not men, neither did He He mean men and women. He created the man and therefore achieved His aim.

The Man is in the image of God. The woman is in the image of the man because she was taken out of man.

Therefore,

Woman = image of man = image of God
Re: . by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
what is funny ??

Your thread heading and the OP.
Re: . by MindHacker9009(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
okay.. Jesus Christ walked this Earth and whatever the Bible told you is true.

The new testament did not come from the Jews but it came from the Europeans, that is why the Jews do not know the guy Jesus Christ.
Same way if the Europeans had found the Old Testment scolls in Benin City and they took them away and added the new testament and Jesus Christ and the Edo people are saying till today that they don't know this guy Jesus Christ christians are calling their messsiah.
Re: . by Truuth: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

Please stop the lies. God is a Trinity and referring to Himself as Let Us is not a reference to any external personality.

Genesis 1:27: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

The Him and the He in the above verse is the same Trinity in the 'Let us' otherwise going by your narrative, the claim of creation would never have been a 'he' or 'him'.

God created man (singular) in His image. That's exactly what He said He would do. Later on, He took a rib out of the man to create the woman. However, when He said "Let us create MAN" He meant man and not men, neither did He He mean men and women. He created the man and therefore achieved His aim.

The Man is in the image of God. The woman is in the image of the man because she was taken out of man.

Therefore,

Woman = image of man = image of God

No sire, I disagree.

The first creation Genesis 1:27 was a spiritual creation. God was creating their spirits and already made the woman spiritually. So they were created spiritually to be like God.

The woman was not created from Adam.

God taking Adam's rib to create the woman was to establish ''submission, love and harmony among them''

Hence they are called ''one flesh''

But the first creation was a spiritual one.

Another being like God existed female, of course you cannot say the females are not created in God's image. Haba.
Re: . by Truuth: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The new testament did not come from the Jews but it came from the Europeans, that is why the Jews do not know the guy Jesus Christ.
Same way if the Europeans had found the Old Testment scolls in Benin City and they took them away and added the new testament and Jesus Christ and the Edo people are saying till today that they don't know this guy Jesus Christ christians are calling their messsiah.
I know but that does not stop the existence of Christ not change the fact that he came to this world.
Re: . by Truuth: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Your thread heading and the OP.
I never knew I am funny. What exactly do you find amusing ??
Re: . by LordReed(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
I never knew I am funny. What exactly do you find amusing ??

Actual what I find amusing is the reaction by Christians to your thread and OP. They are not going to be amused though. LoLz.
Re: . by MindHacker9009(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
I know but that does not stop the existence of Christ not change the fact that he came to this world.

Then you are to fear Jesus Christ like slaves fear their earthly master as written in the new testament with the invention of Jesus Christ that was used to control the minds of slaves.
Re: . by Truuth: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Actual what I find amusing is the reaction by Christians to your thread and OP. They are not going to be amused though. LoLz.
honestly bro.. I am yet to see a Christian who see things separately from what our parents taught us. Everyone just follows, believes without asking questions. It becomes a crime to see things differently.

But do you personally agree. ??
Re: . by Truuth: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Then you are to fear Jesus Christ like slaves fear their earthly master as written in the new testament with the invention of Jesus Christ that was used to control the minds of slaves.
hmm
I leave you to your own bro. This was not the reason I created the thread.
Re: . by FxMasterz: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
No sire, I disagree.

The first creation Genesis 1:27 was a spiritual creation. God was creating their spirits and already made the woman spiritually. So they were created spiritually to be like God.

The woman was not created from Adam.

God taking Adam's rib to create the woman was to establish ''submission, love and harmony among them''

Hence they are called ''one flesh''

But the first creation was a spiritual one.

Another being like God existed female, of course you cannot say the females are not created in God's image. Haba.

This is heresy.
Re: . by Truuth: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

This is heresy.
Heresy LOL

The physical account of man's creation was in Genesis 2:7

I Know it is surprising.

Byt there were other Gods and Jesus is the son of Yahweh.
Re: . by FxMasterz: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
Heresy LOL

The physical account of man's creation was in Genesis 2:7

I Know it is surprising.

Byt there were other Gods and Jesus is the son of Yahweh.

There's nothing surprising but rather nauseating.

You can only deceive gullible Christians who do not know the Bible.

1Cor. 8:6

"We have only one God, and he is the Father. He created everything, and we live for him. Jesus Christ is our only Lord. Everything was made by him, and by him life was given to us."

Ephesians 4:4-6 says:

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.'

1Corinthians 18:26

"For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens."

John 17:3 says:

"And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."
Re: . by Truuth: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

There's nothing surprising but rather nauseating.

You can only deceive gullible Christians who do not know the Bible.

1Cor. 8:6

"We have only one God, and he is the Father. He created everything, and we live for him. Jesus Christ is our only Lord. Everything was made by him, and by him life was given to us."

Ephesians 4:4-6 says:

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.'

1Corinthians 18:26

"For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens."

John 17:3 says:

"And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."

John 17:3 says the ''only true God''
I said there are other God's but only ''one true God''

I wasn't lying.
Re: . by FxMasterz: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
John 17:3 says the ''only true God''
I said there are other God's but only ''one true God''

I wasn't lying.

If there's an only true God, then all other gods are false gods.

You lied.
Re: . by Truuth: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

If there's an only true God, then all other gods are false gods.

You lied.
okay I agree

Hebrews 1:8-9
[8]But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
[9]Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

So Christ has fellows, who are the fellows of Christ.
Some translations says equals

Kindly explain
Re: . by FxMasterz: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
okay I agree

Hebrews 1:8-9
[8]But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
[9]Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Note that that scripture is talking about Jesus with regards to His Davidic throne.

Who are His fellows? See the answer below:

Romans 8:29
"For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers and sisters."
Re: . by MindHacker9009(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Truuth:
hmm
I leave you to your own bro. This was not the reason I created the thread.

You are on your own bro still beleiving Jesus Christ is a real person. People are more enlighten now than before when official historical information was not freely available as we have today.
Re: . by bobestman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hehehe christians and ignorance are like bread and beans. You have got some knowledge as well as ignorane. Truly the first ppl the God of heaven created were god men/sons of God/luminaries and they first ruled this earth. They were all good untill some rebelled. Their were good gods and bad ones as well. All are created for a purpose. Those gods have hierachy. One of them created other breeds of men. Not all carry the true seed of the God of heaven. Some are creation of gods. God truly has a wife. She is the mother, the watcher, the second in hiearachy. She is wisdom and the holy spirit. Hehehe christians will shout blasphemy! Read Proverb 8 she is the one. Read Rev 12 she is the one. Thru her the messiah came which is a seed of the father. She is the mother of Isreal - all children of the father. You are wrong about yahweh/jehovah. He is a lesser god. He created other breeds of humans who don't carry the mark of the father. He is not the God of heaven. Read psalm 126 and jonah to know know the God of heaven
Re: . by Truuth: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

Note that that scripture is talking about Jesus with regards to His Davidic throne.

Who are His fellows? See the answer below:

Romans 8:29
"For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers and sisters."

so we are Jesus that God has to anoint him above us.

The fellows there were gods too born of other Gods.

I know why it's so difficult for you to accept and reason things through.

There are many Gods - not all were good but our God Yahweh is the only true God.
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your revelations are actually consistent with the Bible and the real world.
Thanks brother.
Re: . by GodSaklek(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Truuth:
I don't want anybody to be confused all right. There were other beings - not the devil, angels or demons. Angels, demons and man were created by ''Yahweh.'' Yahweh is the God who created us and the angels and demons.

At the beginning there existed other beings like God. These beings together with Yahweh created the universe, the planets e.t.c and even the multiverse.

The first set of beings which lived before Adam were created by another group of beings not Yahweh.

However our God ''Yahweh'' is the most powerful of the other Gods. And he only is the one true God.

Lemme know your thoughts.

Jesus Christ is the son of Yahweh, who like Yahweh is also God.

Our current genesation are starting to reason and use their brain unlike our father.
u are right,there are many gods,go and read otem writtens on nairaland. I can tag u with the thread if u dont mind
Re: . by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Truuth:
honestly bro.. I am yet to see a Christian who see things separately from what our parents taught us. Everyone just follows, believes without asking questions. It becomes a crime to see things differently.

But do you personally agree. ??

I agree. It's hard to leave what your parents and social circumstances imbue you with.
Re: . by FxMasterz: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2023
Truuth:
so we are Jesus that God has to anoint him above us.

The fellows there were gods too born of other Gods.

I know why it's so difficult for you to accept and reason things through.

There are many Gods - not all were good but our God Yahweh is the only true God.

The Bible does not recognize any other God except the only true God! You're an heretic and probably an agent.

We are Christ's brethren. His fellow heirs.

Hebrew 2:11 says:

"For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren"

Galatians 3:29

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Romans 8:17 says, “Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."

Jesus in His human form was anointed with the oil of gladness above His fellows, His brethren. We get anointed too but Christ has the anointing above us. John said His anointing is without measure;

John 3:34
"For He whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God, for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto Him."

Only humans can be anointed just like the Lord Jesus was in His human form. No one anoints angels. God cannot be anointed.

Scripture interprets scripture. Any individual revelation that goes against scripture is demonic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Spiritual Leaders Can Really Verify Who Is Your Ordained Partner? / Father Mother Honor / Christians With Honest, Moral And Intellectual Fibre - Please Answer These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.