Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB (36223 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by ipobarecriminals: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Nkechinyere Umeh
Aguele Stephen
Ositade Oluwafemi
Gbolahan Ayinde
John Fulfilment
Chimdubem Ugonna
Aminu umoru
Musa kontagora
Sheu Bello KokobeseπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
Igbo and Yoruba grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats to the Two most educated tribes in Nigeria.

That is why, to bash people from these two tribes they hard me. And that is why they always bash each other because two captains cannot be on the same ship.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by pacesetting: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why can Northern girls do well when they are being married off under-aged?
Emperormartin:

In my secondary school during early 2000's in one of the schools in the east, the overall first position was usually a young boy from Adamawa state.

Each term he takes the position; he was simply undisputed and he's been till today celebrated in that school.

What puzzled everyone even our parents back home was the young man doesn't speak Igbo; understands little Igbo and his igbo scores are somewhat low but he uses other subjects to capitalize.

With this, I still believe there are bright brains in the north though their numbers might be few...

We equally need to see northern girls take great stride in education

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:
Igbos are the best in everything. Until we have Igbo president, Nigeria can't prosper

we've igbo as Governors in Southeast states, has southeast states prospered ?

clowns

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Absuchat(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dshocker:

Bayelsa i guess, because they have the weirdest and most funny names in Nigeria.

I know someone from bayelsa that her surname is "FineBoy".
You are right... That's what I witnessed during my service year there. A certain male student of mine then bears "finelady" as surname. When I enquired why... They simply told me "sir, u no see say em mama fine na?" grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Guyman01: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
lapintoz:

You are very correct! But we will still go and eat isewu together after bashing ourselves.....

And chase girls from each side, Tunde is running after fair skinned Nkechi and Emeka wan die on top Shade big yansh cheesy
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by itsupplier(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:
Igbos are the best in everything. Until we have Igbo president, Nigeria can't prosper

The ones for Governors, what have they achieved
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by pacesetting: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
The north is just dragging this country down. While would Jamb approve 140 out of 400 as cut off mark? Is 35% not too poor?
AchichaMmuo:
And JAMB approved a lowered cut off mark of 140, indirectly lowering standard of Education, they wan satisfy Northern interest.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Before checking it i know Igbos will surely the first positions. Other tribes in Nigeria are dumb.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by theamazonguru(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:

Wow , see assistant God speaking with 100% assurance and certainty.

Please this same igbos, how exactly have they ruled their states.

I guess the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu of Abia, and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu, Hope Uzodinma of Imo are not of Igbo extraction. See the unspeakable wonders and miracles they are all doing in their states. Mtcheeeeeew

Peter Obi that most of you are claiming to be the messiah, the man looking for mandate that is not lost, please how did he rule Anambra during his time as governor, what were his achievements?

Did he turn Anambra to a small Mecca or mini USA?

Dey play.

Mtcheeeeeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ebubu7:
She is from Ebonyi State
na still SE.
Chill bro, na we we grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by overseasnbeyond: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
BECAUSE YOU ARE FOOLISH ADMIN , WHY CHANGING IT IDIOT
Japa007:

Alright.. Your stupidity is now visible enough for everyone to see, Kudos
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by thatigboman: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igbo to world as usual. Congrats Nkechinyere Umeh.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
No first class citizen?

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Sheggy13(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:

Forget it. I can only partly submit to Igbos on this. I swear by whatever I believe in, we, the good people of Bini are more educated than Yorubas. They make noise though.

Watch them come after me here. At worse, they'll call me IPOB.
The bolded must be a very big joke and an embarrassing comment. Can you compare scholars and achievers in academia, medicine, engineering, legal practice, finance, IT etc inside and outside Nigeria from Edo and Yoruba by any measure?
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Jman06(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igbos are doing well in other levels of education, but POSTGRADUATE education is dying in Igboland and that is one area yorubas have continued to maintain advantages over the Igbos. Something really needs to be done in that regard!

Our corrupt politicians and academics in igboland are killing postgraduate education in the region! Not even UNN can boast of quality PG education with unbroken and timely academic calendar! It's too bad!!! People will enroll for masters that should take a maximum of a year and six months but they'll end up spending around 5years while being extorted by the lecturers all through this period.

When you consider all these obstacles and juxtapose them with the fact that not so many Igbo intellectuals are Keen in pursuing PG education after first degree, you'll realize that we have a serious problem at hand given the number of universities that keep getting licensed by NUC every year, and also the growing number of potential university students that sit for JAMB exams yearly.

Congrats to the lass

4 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by viodemus: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Igbo mma mma o.

Umu chineke are just too good.

Dem no dey play when them put them mind to anything.

Umu, chineke, gozi la gozi.

Too much.

Make we no let up. Ahead ahead we move.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Baba one Edo dey.
Aguele Stephen na Ishan.

Edo although small dey always try dey in between them.
Truly Edo risi agbon.

We are the Peoples of the Old Benin Empire.

Nkechinyere Umeh
Aguele Stephen
Ositade Oluwafemi
Gbolahan Ayinde
John Fulfilment
Chimdubem Ugonna

That is why, to bash people from these two tribes they hard me. And that is why they always bash each other because two captains cannot be on the same ship.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:

In my secondary school during early 2000's in one of the schools in the east, the overall first position was usually a young boy from Adamawa state.

Each term he takes the position; he was simply undisputed and he's been till today celebrated in that school.

What puzzled everyone even our parents back home was the young man doesn't speak Igbo; understands little Igbo and his igbo scores are somewhat low but he uses other subjects to capitalize.

With this, I still believe there are bright brains in the north though their numbers might be few...

We equally need to see northern girls take great stride in education
There was one very young Hausa female professor a lecturer in an American university I can't recall now, I think in the state of Louisiana probably either in her early 30s or late 20s I saw on NTA network news few days ago. shocked shocked shocked

Upto the extent that convulsion abi epilepsy struck the camera man for close to a minute. Even after the Newscaster, an equally handsome young man had signalled him (cameraman) to go for the usual break.

Beauty and brain can come from anywhere! Nigerians should not make it sound as if it is the birthright of their tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Baba one Edo dey.
Aguele Stephen na Ishan.

Truly Edo risi agbon.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
2023 UTME: Anambra indigene, Nkechinyere Umeh top scorer – JAMB

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/06/24/2023-utme-anambra-indigene-nkechinyere-umeh-top-scorer-jamb/%3famp=1

Baba one Edo dey.
Aguele Stephen na Ishan.

Truly Edo risi agbon.

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by viodemus: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jman06:
Igbos are doing well in other levels of education, but POSTGRADUATE education is dying in Igboland and that is one area yorubas have continued to maintain advantages over the Igbos. Something really needs to be done in that regard!

Our corrupt politicians and academics in igboland are killing postgraduate education in the region! Not even UNN can boast of quality PG education with unbroken and timely academic calendar! It's too bad!!! People will enroll for masters that should take a maximum of a year and six months but they'll end up spending around 5years while being extorted by the lecturers all through this period.

When you consider all these obstacles and juxtapose them with the fact that not so many Igbo intellectuals are Keen in pursuing PG education after first degree, you'll realize that we have a serious problem at hand given the number of universities that keep getting licensed by NUC every year, and also the growing number of potential university students that sit for JAMB exams yearly.

Congrats to the lass

you are very right. I have seen this same problem you said. That is why the economics, the environment, and the mindset, need to be improved.

No matter their economics and other systematic oppressions, including useless igbo political leaders, igbos will still be a striving tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Isuku01:
Baba one Edo dey.
Aguele Stephen na Ishan.

Truly Edo risi agbon.

He is Ruth Aguele's brother
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Guy in second position seems Edo. Only God knows where John Fulfilment is from.

Yeah he is Edo.
From Central Edo.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
2023 UTME: Anambra indigene, Nkechinyere Umeh top scorer – JAMB

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/06/24/2023-utme-anambra-indigene-nkechinyere-umeh-top-scorer-jamb/%3famp=1

First Position: Igbo( Biafra)
Second Position: The Edos( Old Benin Kingdom)
Third Position: Yoruba( Omoluabi)

Where are the Hausa/Fulani?
Where the cow brains that seek to want to rule real humans in the South of Nigerian?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Nkechinyere Umeh
Aguele Stephen
Ositade Oluwafemi
Gbolahan Ayinde
John Fulfilment
Chimdubem Ugonna

Is it their tribe that brought about their intelligent
You all should do better by making comments without bringing in sentiments.
When will all these stop for God sake?
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He is Ruth Aguele's brother

Not sure.
But the name is peculiar to Edo Central and Edo North.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Gentew(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Nkechinyere Umeh
Aguele Stephen
Ositade Oluwafemi
Gbolahan Ayinde
John Fulfilment
Chimdubem Ugonna

Where is federal character here..... nonsenze....

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Isuku01:

Not sure.
But the name is peculiar to Edo Central and Edo North.
Okay
thanks
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by bayoade(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
I guessed majority of these brillant candidates might probably schooled in the SW private sec schools.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Nkechinyere Umeh
Aguele Stephen
Ositade Oluwafemi
Gbolahan Ayinde
John Fulfilment
Chimdubem Ugonna

AGUELE is Edo, not Igbo or Yoruba
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Judolisco(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
phorget:
You wont see their names now o but go to every office you'll find them heading the sensitive positions... undecided
na we dey do ourselves na.... U want to get a job with bsc.... Your tribe man will tell u to go and get your masters degree first that he can't help u... Meanwhile d northerners will employ their brother with ssce and ask him to go back to sch while on d job.... That's why u see them in most offices....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.