Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB (36274 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Judolisco(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Boma924:
Na Yoruba people sabi book pass, but na Igbos dem get Jamb Exam. Just leave that one for dem.

Na their Birthright
all dis scores are very close.... Kudos to all of dem... No be beans
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by bigcasava1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Congratulations
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by smsinnigeria(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=JuanDeDios post=124012098]
Guy in second position seems Edo. Only God knows where John Fulfilment is from.

Aguele Stephen is still Igbo.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by jowa16: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nice one and commendable....
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:

In my secondary school during early 2000's in one of the schools in the east, the overall first position was usually a young boy from Adamawa state.

Each term he takes the position; he was simply undisputed and he's been till today celebrated in that school.

What puzzled everyone even our parents back home was the young man doesn't speak Igbo; understands little Igbo and his igbo scores are somewhat low but he uses other subjects to capitalize.

With this, I still believe there are bright brains in the north though their numbers might be few...

We equally need to see northern girls take great stride in education
fabricated story
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by kenex4ever(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Boma924:
Na Yoruba people sabi book pass, but na Igbos dem get Jamb Exam. Just leave that one for dem.

Na their Birthright
Who tell u say na them sabi book pass? That's what you are made to believe.

You can say na them go school pass but it doesnt mean that they have the best brains.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Adiary:

Must everything be a competition for you people?
Celebrate the young lady and pass, why bring tribalism into It?
you Sabi book pass for inside beer parlour for ado ekiti.

When you Sabi book pass, u display it in national examinations like jamb, neco, waec, nabteb.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
hedonido:
You no go see aboki name for this kind thing.

If na to undeservedly pack themselves like idiots full CBN, NNPC, FIRS, PTDF, EFCC, and other government jobs, them go carry first. Very disgusting idiots. Foolish country.

When, if ever the South decide to unite and compete based on meritocracy with ojoro cancel fair play laws to mitigate the faultlines, only then would we realize the utter havoc we have done to ourselves for more than 60 years by being tied to this leeching north.
Emefiele na northerner abi
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Edo where?

Aguele is an Igbo name

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jman06:
Igbos are doing well in other levels of education, but POSTGRADUATE education is dying in Igboland and that is one area yorubas have continued to maintain advantages over the Igbos. Something really needs to be done in that regard!

Our corrupt politicians and academics in igboland are killing postgraduate education in the region! Not even UNN can boast of quality PG education with unbroken and timely academic calendar! It's too bad!!! People will enroll for masters that should take a maximum of a year and six months but they'll end up spending around 5years while being extorted by the lecturers all through this period.

When you consider all these obstacles and juxtapose them with the fact that not so many Igbo intellectuals are Keen in pursuing PG education after first degree, you'll realize that we have a serious problem at hand given the number of universities that keep getting licensed by NUC every year, and also the growing number of potential university students that sit for JAMB exams yearly.

Congrats to the lass
stop this nonsense my friend.
Must you find somewhere to hold unto?
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
bayoade:
I guessed majority of these brillant candidates might probably schooled in the SW private sec schools.
why are those SW private sec. School not producing indigenous brilliant students?
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JuanDeDios: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Edo where?

Aguele is an Igbo name
smsinnigeria:

Aguele Stephen is still Igbo.
Ok. But Aguele is also an Edo name.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JuanDeDios: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dshocker:

Bayelsa i guess, because they have the weirdest and most funny names in Nigeria.

I know someone from bayelsa that her surname is "FineBoy".
Very likely. I know one called Sergeant. Heard that's one called Consider.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by yewit37486: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:

In my secondary school during early 2000's in one of the schools in the east, the overall first position was usually a young boy from Adamawa state.

Each term he takes the position; he was simply undisputed and he's been till today celebrated in that school.

What puzzled everyone even our parents back home was the young man doesn't speak Igbo; understands little Igbo and his igbo scores are somewhat low but he uses other subjects to capitalize.

With this, I still believe there are bright brains in the north though their numbers might be few...

We equally need to see northern girls take great stride in education

So very true. Infact I believe the numbers would be much higher. It's unfortunately a case of many not having access to the opportunities required to succeed academically.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Omanambala(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lets see the secondary schools they attended
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Mikyle: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:
Igbos are the best in everything. Until we have Igbo president, Nigeria can't prosper

If what you just typed is a prayer, then that your Nigeria should be within your environment.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=smsinnigeria post=124014055][/quote]

You mumu.
Google the name and research those bearing it for yourself.

Let me help you:
Google these names and their likely origin.
Esigie Aguele
Nabila Aguale
Ruth Aguale of NTA Abuja

Na so una go sit down dey claim wetin no concern una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=InyinyaAgbaOku post=124014257]

You mumu.

Let me help you:
Esigie Aguele
Nabila Aguale
Ruth Aguale of NTA Abuja

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Edo where?

Aguele is an Igbo name

You mumu.

Let me help you:
Esigie Aguele
Nabila Aguale
Ruth Aguale of NTA Abuja

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Jman06(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
JpBiz92:
stop this nonsense my friend.
Must you find somewhere to hold unto?
Somewhere to hold onto, meaning

Mind you, I'm Igbo and my post was based on facts and personal experience.

We are seriously lagging behind in POSTGRADUATE education in igboland due to corruption. In a very short time, we'll have no qualified lecturers in our universities except we employ those from SW or other parts of the country.
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Isuku01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=smsinnigeria post=124014055][/quote]

Aguele is an Edo-given name and not Igbo.

Let me help you:
Esigie Aguele
Nabila Aguale
Ruth Aguale of NTA Abuja

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Zico5(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
bennybuhari:
Igbos are the best in everything. Until we have Igbo president, Nigeria can't prosper
2face man. You are fighting for Biafra and at the same time fighting to be president. The two is lost forever
Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Renman: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Isuku01:

You mumu.

Let me help you:
Esigie Aguele
Nabila Aguale
Ruth Aguale of NTA Abuja

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Zico5(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:

Forget it. I can only partly submit to Igbos on this. I swear by whatever I believe in, we, the good people of Bini are more educated than Yorubas. They make noise though.

Watch them come after me here. At worse, they'll call me IPOB.
No one will bash u, at least yoruba is ur president. That one alone is enough for u

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Renman: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zico5:

2face man. You are fighting for Biafra and at the same time fighting to be president. The two is lost forever
But whether the two is lost for ever or not, he's saying the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by MrColdsweat: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ndigbo means "The first people".
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Zico5(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Renman:
But whether the two is lost for ever or not, he's saying the truth!!!
Tell me what u achieved during your reign with Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Renman: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zico5:

Tell me what u achieved during your reign with Jonathan
Is Jonathan Igbo

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Zico5(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Renman:
Is Jonathan Igbo
At least u occupied 80% of his cabinet. So tell me what he achieved with u guys.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by JpBiz92: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Osariemen12:

Forget it. I can only partly submit to Igbos on this. I swear by whatever I believe in, we, the good people of Bini are more educated than Yorubas. They make noise though.

Watch them come after me here. At worse, they'll call me IPOB.
you're very correct on this, edo people are doing better than Yorubas in education for long time now

2 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Renman: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zico5:

At least u occupied 80% of his cabinet. So tell me what he achieved with u guys.
Lol,...I thought Jonathan is Igbo

Besides, Jonathan reign is still far better than what we have now!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Aguele Stephen and John Fulfilment are both from the South South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos / What Really Happened At Lagos State University (20 Aug 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.