Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The True Religion To Salvation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Religion To Salvation (563 Views)

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol... well, good for Him but I am not a follower of Peter but a follower of Jesus Christ and unless Jesus Christ formally referred to His followers by the term then this discussion is moot, isn't it? undecided

Anyways, the term "Christians" was officially adopted by those of the religion of Christianity formed by Constantine some hundreds of years after Jesus Christ and as such does not define who I am since I am not of the religion of men but of the Kingdom and Law of God. undecided
Peter was alive when Constantine was ruling! ?
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
■ Peter was alive when Constantine was ruling?
Is that so? undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is that so? undecided
It was a question to you:

Was Peter was alive when Constantine was ruling?
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
It was a question to you: Was Peter was alive when Constantine was ruling?
What does it matter to this discourse is what am more concerned about. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter to this discourse is what am more concerned about. undecided
Just see yourself behaving like a cornered Muslim.

Constantine founded Christianity yet Peter approx 200 years before Constantine was ever born was speaking to the Believers in Christ as Christians!?

Have a nice day with your warped doctrine.

For me: be less caustic to those who follow Jesus Christ.

Lk 9:49-50:
"Then John answered and said, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.”

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

I apologise!

Only true Disciples of Jesus worthy of being called "Little Christ's" because the live according to the will of the Father in Heaven in Purity, Love to God and man and Service to God through building others in Christ are the ones who can wear the TITLE or LABEL of Christian!

Anyone who doesn't fit the above but claims to be a Christian is an impostor!

Mt 7:21:
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but the one who is doing the will of My Father, Who is in heaven."

If you say so! smiley

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
■ Just see yourself behaving like a cornered Muslim.
Constantine founded Christianity yet Peter approx 200 years before Constantine was ever born was speaking to the Believers in Christ as Christians!? Have a nice day with your warped doctrine.
■ For me: be less caustic to those who follow Jesus Christ.
Lk 9:49-50:
"Then John answered and said, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.”
▪︎ You seem more like the desperate one offering up what amounts to useless information since I already made myself clear that I am not a follower of Peter and the term in question holds no real meaning to me. There is nothing warped about any of what I have said unless you are, as is the way with you Chrisians, intentionally applying some kind of special interpretation in an attempt to skew the meaning in my posts. undecided

▪︎ But you are not a follower of Jesus Christ who made if clear you cannot have two masters or teachers over you meaning you cannot be of the religion of men(lies) and of Jesus Christ at the same time. You can not embrace that which is antichrist yet work with Jesus Christ. So, I am not certain what it is you are attempting to force happen here. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
▪︎ You seem more like the desperate one offering up what amounts to useless information since I already made myself clear that I am not a follower of Peter and the term in question holds no real meaning to me. undecided

▪︎ But you are not a follower of Jesus Christ who made if clear you cannot have two masters or teachers over you meaning you cannot be of the religion of men(lies) and of Jesus Christ at the same time. You can not embrace that which is antichrist and at the same time be said to be working for Jesus Christ. So, I am not certain what it is you are attempting to force happen here. undecided
Says all you will: I have bursted your misconception about Christianity
AND

My advice to you is to be a True Disciple of Christ who is known for building and not destroying lives.

In your real live, I can bet you'd be a difficult person to live with!
Repent!

2 Likes

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
■ Says all you will: I have bursted your misconception about Christianity AND My advice to you is to be a True Disciple of Christ who is known for building and not destroying lives. In your real live, I can bet you'd be a difficult person to live with! Repent!
Na wa oo! Na by force to answer Christian abi wetin? undecided

Again, I am not a Christian. Rather, I am a follower of Jesus Christ, one who lived according to God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. Simple! undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na wa oo! Na by force to answer Christian abi wetin? undecided

Again, I am not a Christian. Rather, I am a follower of Jesus Christ, one who lived according to God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. Simple! undecided
Have I called you a Christian?
I am just pointing out your misconceptions!

Conclusion :
In your real live, I can bet you'd be a difficult person to live with! Repent!
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
■ Have I called you a Christian? I am just pointing out your misconceptions!Conclusion : In your real live, I can bet you'd be a difficult person to live with! Repent!
You pointed out absolutely nothing and I don't know what for since I more than made my self clear. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You pointed out absolutely nothing and I don't know what for since I more than made my self clear. undecided

Work on your nature and character!
QED!

It doesn't represent Christ!

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
■ Work on your nature and character! QED! It doesn't represent Christ!
There are many problems with the claims you make here. undecided

● To know whether I have the fruits of the Holy Spirit--- the Spirit of Truth--- you yourself must first be a Holy/Perfect vessels worthy of Him living inside of you. And Holiness is only obtainable through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. Are you attempting to convince me here that you are in fact a Holy vessel of God? lipsrsealed

● To Know Jesus Christ one first has to abandon all the lies of religion-- all the doctrines and traditions of men --- which Jesus Christ made clear not only nullify the power or God but also render worship of God of no meaning. But these are the very things you embrace instead, against Jesus Christ's own warning, so are you saying Jesus Christ lied? undecided

● You say I destroy but all I do is destroy all the lies that are of the religion which pretends to be of Jesus Christ. And this I do using the Words of Jesus Christ Himself. I believe this is pretty much the same Paul spoke on in 2 Corinthians 10 where he spoke of casting down strongholds and arguments by way of the Truth of God. So since when did Satan start working for Jesus Christ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Impetus Of Belief: How Religion Shapes Our Modern World / Why You Shouldnt Blame D Writers Of The Bible / Should Yar'adua Be 'sainted' If He Ressurects (re-surfaces) From The Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.