Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko (42785 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko / Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
They will betray him, he should finish what he started

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by kettykin: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is his his albatross, this is where he kissed it , where Ojukwu missed taking Nigeria , where Hitler missed taking Moscow and where wagner group missed taking Russia
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by sangresan(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:

Stop using the word nuke .. No country will nuke another and others refuse to nuke the country. The reason why usa used atomic bomb in Japan was in retaliation of the one used by Japan..Get it right inside your head .Russia will be over if they nuke Ukraine...After the Japan and USA issue kindly mention any other country that nuked another and no retaliation ...granted they can use other military capabilities like missiles...but remove the word nuke ...nuclear weapon no be anybodies mate ..

They'll use it and nothing will happen. American wouldn't want to lose Florida because of Warsaw or lose Chicago because of Budapest.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by sangresan(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
kettykin:
This is his his albatross, this is where he kissed it , where Ojukwu missed taking Nigeria , where Hitler missed taking Moscow and where wagner group missed taking Russia

You watch too much Nollywood movies. How would Hitler take Moscow? The Nazis raised a siege against Stalingrad and not Moscow?

How would Ojukwu take Nigeria? He didn't even attempt to attack Kaduna. He faced Lagos and his forces were turned back at Ore in Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by adecz: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
I'm sure the Wagner Boss isn't
that dumb...❌❎❌

They want to trick him, entrap him
and unleash a bloodbath on him and
his followers..🚧🛑🚧
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by greggng: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
sangresan:

They'll use it and nothing will happen. American wouldn't want to lose Florida because of Warsaw or lose Chicago because of Budapest.

Talk is cheap ..let them try it .

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Bigchristo: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
I see some people hand for this matter, those people that are preaching democracy
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
He will be killed.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
adecz:

I'm sure the Wagner Boss isn't
that dumb...❌❎❌

They want to trick him, entrap him
and unleash a bloodbath on him and
his followers..🚧🛑🚧

He will be killed anytime soon.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by MSGAMBLE9: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:

Stop using the word nuke .. No country will nuke another and others refuse to nuke the country. The reason why usa used atomic bomb in Japan was in retaliation of the one used by Japan..Get it right inside your head .Russia will be over if they nuke Ukraine...After the Japan and USA issue kindly mention any other country that nuked another and no retaliation ...granted they can use other military capabilities like missiles...but remove the word nuke ...nuclear weapon no be anybodies mate ..
Let me ask you, who would blow over Russia if it nuke Ukraine? US?

The same US that is scared of North Korea small Nuke... Same US that seek Russia permission to strike Syria bcoz Russia is on the ground.... Same US that didn't come to aid of the Queen when Germany was threatening it safety during WW 2( it eternal sister nations state).... Would seriously risk it security for a Eastern European nations such as Ukraine or Latvia....

Guy you are a Novice... Go read about Nuclear deterrent of US and Russia and learn what Mutual Nuclear Destruction means...

The same Nato that keeps saying loudly they don't want escalation with Nuclear armed to teeth Russia...

Western propaganda Media is shacking you like Opium... you must be new to International Security Affairs...

4 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Juventus4life: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
babzo:
Wowww. This is either a red flag operation by Putin to trick the US and NATO ( Leaders like Putin don't mind sacrificing their own people or loosing some battles to win THE war)

OR the situation got out of hand for Putin.

Notice the Wagnar guy has not said one word of insult to Putin.

Anyone who watched Homeland ( last season) will have an idea of what's going on. This is a family squabble , Putin fortunately or unfortunately is still their father.

He is not against Putin but the military leadership. He held Putin in high esteemed.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by greggng: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Let me a so you, who would blow over Russia if it nuke Ukraine? ...

The same US that is scared of North Korea small Nuke... Same US that seek Russia permission to strike Syria bcoz Russia is on the ground.... Same US that didn't come to aid of the Queen when Germany was threatening it safety during WW 2( it eternal sister nations state).... Would seriously risk it security for a Eastern nations such as Ukraine or Latvia....

Guy you are a Novice... Go read about Nuclear deterrent of US and Russia and learn what Mutual Nuclear Destruction means...

The same Nato that keeps saying loudly they don't want escalation with Nuclear armed to teeth Russia

Western propaganda is shacking you like Opium...

I am not hear for chest beating ...nobody is holding Russia hand from doing it ...They know the Implication ..your grammar cannot change the fact that if Russia tries it ...other people will train there kids....Right now putin strength is being challenged ....by Wagner group ....everyone thought by now they would ve over ran Ukraine...Mark my word putin will be given gadafi or sadam treatment .
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
I be think say them say putin na strong man. Russia na heavyweight. So, as Russia big reach, with all their nuclear weapons, na one armed mercenary group na dey make Putin fear like this? Putin even call Belarus president make he beg Wagner chief. Lol grin grin

Imagine one armed mercenary group enter US say dem wan run down Washington.

Abeg, who big don big.

I even hear say putin don run comot for moscow, say he dey hide for bonker. Bad man putin? Na lie. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Jayhome24: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fake news. Post the link if you are sure?

Which yeye agreement is this, read what you posted any sense in this? Agreement just like that like groundnut and bread so easy ba?

Putians have started.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by sonofElElyon: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Is the below real or fake?
Is that the spelling of his name? It's a mischievous parody account
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Maxxim: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
$6.2 billion wasted
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:

I am not hear for chest beating ...nobody is holding Russia hand from doing it ...They know the Implication ..your grammar cannot change the fact that if Russia tries it ...other people will train there kids....Right now putin strength is being challenged ....by Wagner group ....everyone thought by now they would ve over ran Ukraine...Mark my word putin will be given gadafi or sadam treatment .
You must be drunk
Putin would rather destroy the whole world before that happens
Prigozhin is a dead man already and you can bookmark this post

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by greggng: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
tishbite42:

You must be drunk
Putin would rather destroy the whole world before that happens
Prigozhin is a dead man already and you can bookmark this post

I hope you won't delete your comment when it happens
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Amayabor1:
I be think say them say putin na strong man. Russia na heavyweight. So, as Russia big reach, with all their nuclear weapons, na one armed mercenary group na dey make Putin fear like this? Putin even call Belarus president make he beg Wagner chief. Lol grin grin

Imagine one armed mercenary group enter US say dem wan run down Washington.

Abeg, who big don big.

I even hear say putin don run comot for moscow, say he dey hide for bonker. Bad man putin? Na lie. grin grin grin grin
George Bush ran away from the White House in 2001 and hid in a bunker.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:

I hope you won't delete your comment when it happens
I have already asked you to bookmark it.
Wait for the purge. It will be bloody.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by MSGAMBLE9: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:

Please go read about Nuclear deterrent, it not grammar buh Concept as you claimed... this not chest-beating, Fate of Humanity depend on it..

Read about Cuban Missile crisis...

America would never Risk it security for any nation they didn't do it for Britain( a brotherly nation) during WW2, so na Ukraine they will do it for...

You must be new to International Politics.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by buJu234: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
this guy is a goner!!!, he made a big mistake

what made him believe he can take Moscow with just 20k mercenaries??

do u think any trained regular army will allow one mercenary fighter to take over govt/power in this 21st century (look at Sudan)?

note that Wagners' position are very far from Moscow, very far..

he lacks airpower, drone etc that can give better air cover..,

if he makes the mistake of moving his forces out of Rostov (populated areas) and going to Moscow, it's on the highway that both Choppers, drones, jets etc with decimate his mercenaries

he may be smoked out at the end of the day..
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by MSGAMBLE9: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
tishbite42:

George Bush ran away from the White House in 2001 and hid in a bunker.
Leave him jaree, the whole Nato alliance fled from Armed turban herders and farmers without body armour in Afghanistan and Vietnam..

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by greggng: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Please go read about Nuclear deterrent, it not grammar buh Concept as you claimed... this not chest-beating, Fate of Humanity depend on it..

Read about Cuban Missile crisis...

America would never Risk it security for any nation they didn't do it for Britain( a brotherly nation) during WW2, so na Ukraine they will do it for...

You must be new to International Politics.

Pls answer me clearly...on the history of this world can you tell me a country that had nuked another ? The answer is no cos of the MAD DETERRENT ...THE TRUTH IS THAT ANY COUNTRY THAT NUKED ANOTHER WILL BE NUKED ..NO PERMISSION IS REQUURED TO CARRY OUT SUCH DECISION COS FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT MARK THE END OF MAN KIND . RUSSIA CAN ONLY BRAG ABOUT BUT THEY CANNOT USE IT COS IT WILL MARK THERE END . I WROTE ALL THIS IN CAPITAL LETTER SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT BOLDLY ..NUKE IS A RED FLAG THAT NATO CANNOT IGNORE..
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by ruggedtimi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
sangresan:

So why did the U.S. and NATO run away from Afghanistan? You're talking like a primary school pupil.
bt na u be pupil?? U.s ran away Or they got tired?? You had an idea how long u.s. held Afghanistan?
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by seunny4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
stanluiz:
You said it all!!!

PMC should be under the control of Defence ministry.

Given them direct access to the president will lead to insubordination. They will now begin to act like they are bigger than the military which is very bad. They will begin to do and undo.

They will be a divided loyalty in the military. If the fall out with the president or the Military, A military coups come In. They will try to prove that they are stronger.

I believe that Putin has learned a very big lesson.
Putin should have listened to his best friend and who also happens to be Russia minister of defence.

This is a case of giving Nigeria militants power, imagine the consequences.

Prigozhin believes maybe Russia generals will come out openly to support his fight against Russia min of def and COS.

His fight wasn’t against Putin as Prigozhin have never criticised Putin but MOD of Russia for failing to declare total war.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by kay29000(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Creeper:

Wagner forces that were allowed to cross the border into Rostov weren’t more than 5000 troops. And they were allowed to move around by Russian regulars without violence. So, you have to be braindead to think a real coup is going to happen with that amount of troops that has no air cover. Regular Russian forces would wipe them out within a day without even trying too hard if it were real.

BTW, Moscow is about 700miles away from Rostov. A real coup would start in Moscow and Putin would’ve been assassinated or arrested before the media knows what’s going on. Moscow is a city of bunkers and for a successful coup to happen - cutting the head of the snake is the first step hence all coup attempts since Soviet times failed.

Anyway, I think both Putin and Prigozhin are playing chess to see who the 5th columnists are hence a lot of commanders quickly pledged allegiance to Putin. And the SMO is about to enter the next phase where Putin might have to get rid of some people who have been complicating things because they’re a tad compromised. Russia is a complex country.

Putin just signed a new decree that will enable more recruitment into Wagner from prisons (people serving time for minor crimes are being released). And there’s going to be mobilisation soon. Shiogu and Geramisov are most likely going to get removed as well.

Interesting breakdown. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by thatigboman: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Can't you see the politics. It's just sense that they must avoid bloodshed. What West media won't tell you that progozin met deputy defence minister in Rostov, they even talk. Did you see them facing each other?
Surovikin the general Armageddon is in Rostov. You can reason what's man
haba, even CNN showed that clip. It was all over social media and the major news outlets carried it.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by MSGAMBLE9: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
greggng:

Pls answer me clearly...on the history of this world can you tell me a country that had nuked another ? The answer is no cos of the MAD DETERRENT ...THE TRUTH IS THAT ANY COUNTRY THAT NUKED ANOTHER WILL BE NUKED ..NO PERMISSION IS REQUURED TO CARRY OUT SUCH DECISION COS FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT MARK THE END OF MAN KIND . RUSSIA CAN ONLY BRAG ABOUT BUT THEY CANNOT USE IT COS IT WILL MARK THERE END . I WROTE ALL THIS IN CAPITAL LETTER SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT BOLDLY ..NUKE IS A RED FLAG THAT NATO CANNOT IGNORE..
Nato cannot ignore? what is Nato? The same people that fled Afghan herders in Afghanistan or The same Collective West that couldn't defeat Vietnamese farmers.... You must think Nato is all Powerful..

Guy go read Nuclear deterrence...No Nation on Earth can challenge US or Russia impunity as long as Nuclear weapons are around...

They avoid eachother ( Nato/US and Russia) like plague... Russia avoid US Invassion of Serbia and Iraq.. Nato avoid Russia Invassion of Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine...

You have a lot to learn when it comes to International Security Architecture... Western propaganda Media have messed you up....

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by seunny4lif(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
BREAKING:

Prigozhin enters a car in Rostov and heads for the airport, preparing for his exile in Belarus.

Now he is running to Belarus, meaning someone promised him before that if he can made Putin to fire his def minister and Russia COS.
This matter shows Russians are still loyal to Putin and Russia military is still commanded by COS.

This is like Turkey 2016 military coup but the different is that Prigozhin over played himself as he is just a private citizen, who made his money with the help of Russia military command and he is not a military man.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Machinegun91:
Let everywhere burst. Enough of Putin putting us under pressure

Everywhere burst abi? Na one old Fulani man called wakill (picture below) drive you and your kinsmen enter Benin Republic IDP Camp grin grin grin grin grin dey play just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine / How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.