Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko (42751 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko / Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Astra101: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
Russia is too big abeg. Thats why putin is struggling to win the war. He should release d Ukrainian territories to Ukraine and de escalate d war before the d wagner annex Rostov on don. If not many regions will also form coup and further disintegration of russia will continue,which putin will struggle to gain control because of the vast land mass.

I even read Alaska in USA was former Russia land and was sold to d USA. Haha shocked

Quite big! From Moscow to Vladivostok on train is 7 days. Vladivostok is 8 hours ahead of Moscow. Just imagine that shocked
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by OriOko88(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Astra101:

Quite big! From Moscow to Vladivostok on train is 7 days. Vladivostok is 8 hours ahead of Moscow. Just imagine that shocked
7 day train trip in d same country?? Omoh.7 days Haha. That's like two continent in a single country o
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
/
President of Belarus knows that if Putin goes, he will face the gaol.

/

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Astra101: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
OriOko88:

7 day train trip in d same country?? Omoh.7 days Haha. That's like two continent in a single country o
Yea, my best Russian friend is from there but work as a software engineer in Moscow. Mother Russia land is gigantic. Some areas reserve for nuclear testing alone is bigger than naija x2

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by OriOko88(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Astra101:

Yea, my best Russian friend is from there but work as a software engineer in Moscow. Mother Russia land is gigantic. Some areas reserve for nuclear testing alone is bigger than naija x2
And russia is in Europe. No wonder other European countries are tiny in size. Na Russia take their glory

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Astra101: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
OriOko88:

And russia is in Europe. No wonder other European countries are tiny in size. Na Russia take their glory
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Blazebond(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
This clown have finished playing his last card,he is a creation of Putin and will also ultimately fall into the hands of Putin,I feel sorry for him,he should have fought to the end and died a MAN'S death and not this shitshow of surrender that he is doing now.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by smallrincowis16(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2023
thatigboman:
haba, even CNN showed that clip. It was all over social media and the major news outlets carried it.
I'm saying if they're really fighting or there is a coup like you adduce he would have killed or detain the deputy minister
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by smallrincowis16(m): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2023
seunny4lif:

Prigozhin wishes Surovikin is the Chief of staff.
The whole thing is about who is closer to Putin matter.

USA have many private militias but they are all controlled by CIA agents and USA never gave them, the power Putin gave Wager boss because Prigozhin was one of Putin’s best friends.

For the past 6 months, Prigozhin have been fighting against the Russia MOD while Putin just kept silent.

Its Prigozhin vs MOD leads by Russia def minister and Russia chief of staff.
China and all other countries will learn from this experience, that never allow to private military contractors to have access to President.
I was saying the same thing. But I think putin was using him to keep mod in check. Since their ineptitude is clear to everyone to see. That's why most of the soldiers do not interfere

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by MuMuOnBail: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2023
na wa ooo

When I told kids here that all this are just chess move, they thought because my name is MuMuOnBail, then I shouldn't be taken serious.

They are only distracting the Ukrainian counter strategy, while they regroup and corner the Ukrainian forces.

This war will soon end.

Fear Putin and Russia. This guys no be anybody mate.

Screenshot this page.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by 100PercentNaija: 2:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Thank you my man. I see the move too.

It's a shame these kids don't know what is going on.

MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

When I told kids here that all this are just chess move, they thought because my name is MuMuOnBail, then I shouldn't be taken serious.

They are only distracting the Ukrainian counter strategy, while they regroup and corner the Ukrainian forces.

This war will soon end.

Fear Putin and Russia. This guys no be anybody mate.

Screenshot this page.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Karnice600: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
My Russian friend Andrei, a former GPU soldier told me this morning that it was a deceptive strategy against the west and I doubted him. he said Wagner would not enter Moscow, turns out he was so so right..

Why did you have to mention his name? to prove what exactly?

You and I know this was either in your dreams or a fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by thatigboman: 3:03am On Jun 25, 2023
smallrincowis16:

I'm saying if they're really fighting or there is a coup like you adduce he would have killed or detain the deputy minister
oh ok. The man is an attention seeker. Media say he has withdrawn his troops and has ran to belarus

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 5:33am On Jun 25, 2023
tishbite42:

George Bush ran away from the White House in 2001 and hid in a bunker.

Stop lying bro. grin grin grin. George bush wasn't even in the white house when 9/11 occured. He was at Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota. Infact, he delivered his address from the school after he learnt of the attack.

Na one rag-tag mercenary pursue putin comot from Moscow. grin

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2023
Amayabor1:

Stop lying bro. grin grin grin. George bush wasn't even in the white house when 9/11 occured. He was at Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota. Infact, he delivered his address from the school after he learnt of the attack.

Na one rag-tag mercenary pursue putin comot from Moscow. grin
Shut up. He hid in a bunker for about a week before he went back to the White House. Even the almighty Pentagon wasn't safe for him.
You're talking about not being in the White House at the moment, who told you Putin has been in the Kremlin all this while. He has been operating from another presidential quarters for at least three years now. The residence is on the outskirts of Moscow.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by babzo(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Juventus4life:

He is not against Putin but the military leadership. He held Putin in high esteemed.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Dougad: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2023
greggng:

Stop using the word nuke .. No country will nuke another and others refuse to nuke the country. The reason why usa used atomic bomb in Japan was in retaliation of the one used by Japan..Get it right inside your head .Russia will be over if they nuke Ukraine...After the Japan and USA issue kindly mention any other country that nuked another and no retaliation ...granted they can use other military capabilities like missiles...but remove the word nuke ...nuclear weapon no be anybodies mate ..

When did Japan use nuke on the US?
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Creeper: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
kay29000:

Interesting breakdown. Thanks.

Read this:

Wagner could lead attack on Kyiv from Belarus, British general warns

Ukraine's leaders must guard against a possible attack led by Yevgeny Prigozhin launched at Kyiv from Belarus, General Lord Richard Dannatt tells Trevor Phillips on Sky News.

"The fact that he's gone to Belarus is a matter of some concern," said the former British Army chief of general staff.

If he has "kept an effective fighting force around him then he presents a threat again to the Ukrainian flank closest to Kyiv", where the war began, he said.
Lord Dannatt said it "is quite possible" that Russia may use the Wagner Group to try and take Kyiv again.

"The aftershocks of yesterday will reverberate for quite some time."

Nonetheless, there were no immediate "winners" from "yesterday's fiasco", he said.
"Putin is definitely much diminished. The Russian military... is clearly in some disarray," said Lord Dannatt.
https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-latest-putin-wagner-prigozhin-rostov-on-don-live-updates-12541713

1 Like

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by ocelot2006(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
well....he dead.
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2023
tishbite42:

Shut up. He hid in a bunker for about a week before he went back to the White House. Even the almighty Pentagon wasn't safe for him.
You're talking about not being in the White House at the moment, who told you Putin has been in the Kremlin all this while. He has been operating from another presidential quarters for at least three years now. The residence is on the outskirts of Moscow.

Ode! How did he hid in a bunker for 1 week when he was at the world trade centre 3 days after the attack talking to rescue workers through a speaker? Make lie kill you there.

He flew to the bunker in Nebraska, spent 90 minutes there because the communication in airforce 1 was not optimal. After spending 90 minutes in the bunker, he flew back to Washington.

https://www.live5news.com/2021/09/10/look-inside-stratcom-bunker-used-by-bush-911/

But your Almighty putin run comot from moscow. He had to call Belarus president to help him beg Wagner chief. He even promised them that they wouldn't be tried for treason. grin grin. Wagner chief took over a russia army headquarter without russian soldiers resisting. This is what a rag-tag mercenary group has done to putin. grin grin grin

Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2023
tishbite42:

Putin had not been in Kremlin and has been operating outside kremlin for 3 years now. Make lies damage you there.

What will make Putn not be in kremlin for 3 years now? So, he hasn't been living in the presidential seat of power even before Russia invaded ukraine?

Liar!!!
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by smallrincowis16(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2023
thatigboman:
oh ok. The man is an attention seeker. Media say he has withdrawn his troops and has ran to belarus
Of course
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2023
Amayabor1:

Putin had not been in Kremlin and has been operating outside kremlin for 3 years now. Make lies damage you there.

What will make Putn not be in kremlin for 3 years now? So, he hasn't been living in the presidential seat of power even before Russia invaded ukraine?

Liar!!!
Ignorant fellow, type this on your Google search: Novo Ogaryovo
You don't know how things like this work
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ode! How did he hid in a bunker for 1 week when he was at the world trade centre 3 days after the attack talking to rescue workers through a speaker? Make lie kill you there.

He flew to the bunker in Nebraska, spent 90 minutes there because the communication in airforce 1 was not optimal. After spending 90 minutes in the bunker, he flew back to Washington.

https://www.live5news.com/2021/09/10/look-inside-stratcom-bunker-used-by-bush-911/

But your Almighty putin run comot from moscow. He had to call Belarus president to help him beg Wagner chief. He even promised them that they wouldn't be tried for treason. grin grin. Wagner chief took over a russia army headquarter without russian soldiers resisting. This is what a rag-tag mercenary group has done to putin. grin grin grin

George Bush hid in a bunker
Q. E. D
Pentagon was attacked by rag-tag jihadists.
What a shame
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 2:04am On Jun 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Ignorant fellow, type this on your Google search: Novo Ogaryovo
You don't know how things like this work

Dimwit. Is there any president that doesn't have his/her own private residence?

Biden, Tinubu, and other presidents of other nations have their private residence even before they become leaders of their nations

Prove to me that Putin has not been living in the kremlin for the past 3 years as you alleged, you are telling me to google his private residence. How dumb can one be? Where you expecting him not to have a private residence before? Zombie!
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 2:09am On Jun 27, 2023
tishbite42:

George Bush hid in a bunker
Q. E. D
Pentagon was attacked by rag-tag jihadists.
What a shame

Unfortunately, it is your Russia that is trying to stop a coup.

It is your Russia that has been unable to defeat ukraine for more than a year now (even though clowns like you boasted that the war will not pass 2 weeks)

It is Russia that has been disgraced on the world map by a rag-tag mercenary group that even a Russian army headquarter was captured without resistance from the Russian army. A group just captured an army headquarter on russian soil just like that. grin

It is Putin that had to plead with Belarus president to beg Wagner Chief. They even promised him armesty. grin grin

Unfortunately or fortunately, the US, through the CIA, has a role to play in all of these.

Wail more! grin grin grin.

The US and the world in general has come to realize that if you take away Russia nuclear weapons, their military is at the same level with the military of a third world country. grin
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 2:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Amayabor1:

Unfortunately, it is your Russia that is trying to stop a coup.

It is your Russia that has been unable to defeat ukraine for more than a year now (even though clowns like you boasted that the war will not pass 2 weeks)

It is Russia that has been disgraced on the world map by a rag-tag mercenary group that even a Russian army headquarter was captured without resistance from the Russian army. A group just captured an army headquarter on russian soil just like that. grin

It is Putin that had to plead with Belarus president to beg Wagner Chief. They even promised him armesty. grin grin

Unfortunately or fortunately, the US, through the CIA, has a role to play in all of these.

Wail more! grin grin grin.

The US and the world in general has come to realize that if you take away Russia nuclear weapons, their military is at the same level with the military of a third world country. grin
On par with the military that was literally chased out by the Taliban, dumbo
Keep making caricature of the Americans
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by tishbite42: 2:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Amayabor1:

Dimwit. Is there any president that doesn't have his/her own private residence?

Biden, Tinubu, and other presidents of other nations have their private residence even before they become leaders of their nations

Prove to me that Putin has not been living in the kremlin for the past 3 years as you alleged, you are telling me to google his private residence. How dumb can one be? Where you expecting him not to have a private residence before? Zombie!

Like I said, you don't know how things like these work.
Last 3 years Putin has been living in Novo Ogaryovo and Sochi
He only comes to the Kremlin for ceremonies
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 4:26am On Jun 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Like I said, you don't know how things like these work.
Last 3 years Putin has been living in Novo Ogaryovo and Sochi
He only comes to the Kremlin for ceremonies

Before: Putin has not been in the Kremlin all this while. He has been operating from another presidential quarters for at least three years now

Now: He only comes to kremlin for ceremonies.

Useless he-goat. Show me evidence that putin has not been in the kremlin for 3 years.

You see how I used your own supposed evidence to show you how foolish you are when you asked me to google Putin's private residence? It's like telling me that Tinubu as president of Nigeria has not been in Aso rock for 3 years now. I ask you to prove to it to me. Then you tell me to google Tinubu's private residence in Ikoyi, Lagos. Zombie!

That Putin has a private residence where he goes to relax and unwind with his family, does that mean he hasn't been to kremlin (the seat of power) in 3 years? Clown!
Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by Amayabor1: 4:28am On Jun 27, 2023
tishbite42:

On par with the military that was literally chased out by the Taliban, dumbo
Keep making caricature of the Americans

Or you are talking about the USSR that suffered so much defeat in Afghanistan that they had to run out. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine / Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) / How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.