Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? (39080 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Franklydes(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2023
Nazgul:

A good wife and cute kids.

A good job or a thriving business or both.

A property either in the city or village or both.

An account balance of not less than 1m

Must have built a network of connections with the right people.

Must have a voice in your family.

Must have a passport.

Must have visited at least 3 countries outside Nigeria.
Dream well

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Mexyz(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Okay Mr. Oppressor. Kuku come out and brag openly.

What and what have you achieved at 40. Let's rephrase your hypocrisy abit
Perfect response to the OP

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by dapotemi: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2023
omooba969:

It's so disturbing to see how much knowledge you have of the ancestors of the Jews and Arabs, even the interesting events in their lives as it were, but I DOUBT if you have extensive knowledge of your African forefathers or ancestors and the events of their lives.

Think about it.

Let your doubt remain your doubt...
Where my knowledge stop, yours can begin.
They say no man is an island of knowledge..
Let us concentrate on the topic...

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by dokkyelele(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2023
The achievements expected of a 40-year-old man in Nigeria can vary based on individual circumstances, aspirations, and opportunities. However, some possible achievements that individuals may aim for by the age of 40 could include:

1. Establishing a stable career or business: By this age, many people aspire to have a stable and fulfilling career or a successful business that provides financial security and personal satisfaction.

2. Owning a home or property: Acquiring a property or working towards homeownership is often considered a significant milestone for many individuals.

3. Supporting a family: It is common for people around this age to have started a family and taken on responsibilities as a spouse and parent, providing emotional and financial support to their loved ones.

4. Accumulating savings and financial stability: By 40, many individuals aim to have built a solid financial foundation, including savings, investments, and retirement plans.

5. Higher education or professional development: Pursuing further education, acquiring additional professional qualifications, or progressing in one's chosen field can be important achievements by this age.

6. Active involvement in community or social initiatives: Engaging in community development or social initiatives, such as volunteering, mentoring, or contributing positively to society, is often considered significant.

It's important to remember that individual goals and achievements can differ, and societal expectations can vary. What matters most is personal fulfillment and leading a purposeful life aligned with one's values and aspirations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Nice2023(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2023
bdon12:

He resides in Lagos,bt not frm Lagos.i hav a feeling maybe ekiti or ilorin.Na agbado,by their behaviour...u will know dem

Honestly.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Chetas81(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2023
I SEE FOOLISH NIGERIAN CITIZEN FIGHTING OVER THIS TOPIC, KINDLY UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE VISION, YOU WON'T HAVE DIRECTION, THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by bilo1(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2023
@Fairview1;Your write up is really touching,emotional and inspiring to me.without doubt this is probably one of the best write ups i have ever read since i joined nairaland,it would be amazing working with u

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by sukkot: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
litigator:

Any body can enter fast lane and achieve all rhs3 b3fore 30 self. And you 2ant mak3 I us3 myself compare am? 2hat if God says my beans go done by 45years. Especially if na those stone beans wen dey use 5 days cook. Mak3 I dey myself 2ith who go give indomie?

oh i mean the part where he said he was buried yesterday
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by sexysegxy: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Good success
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by BRATISLAVA: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:
I just clocked 40 year old and I feel as if I have not done well for myself. May be because I had always set a standard, hence my high taste and expectations.

Now goes the question,as a Nigerian,what achievement do one expects from a 40years old man irrespective of his education?

You are married and have children, don't you? That's all you need to have in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Hardy123(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Financial freedom
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by valemtech(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Must have a passport.

I am 39yrs
I am married with a kid
A house in the village(28 mini flat)
A company
A 30million naira in my account
But this varies in individuals
No competition
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by itsene: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Is 40 years written on his forehead?
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
how many of those things have u achieved?
Oga shut up, why asking him Why don't u focus on your life upgrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by flexyrule(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2023
valemtech:

I am 39yrs
I am married with a kid
A house in the village(28 mini flat)
A company
A 30million naira in my account
But this varies in individuals
No competition
Nobody that has 30m in his bank account would come to a public forum to say I have 30m in my bank account.

Nobody!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Lama70(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:

Why a passport?

Maybe he wants to Japa. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Brownbetsport24: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2023
yemmit90:
At 40, you must be more concern about humanity than being selfish and constituting nuisance in the society.

Anything aside that is a mere waste of energy because life has no manual or special procedure. As long as you are happy with your life, you have nothing to worry about.
take!

Don't mind them ,selfish people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by AmadeGtQ: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by GambaOsaka: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Entanglement:
I have one AK-47
2 pump action
1 pistol
2 knifes
1 machete
1 hand bag
And a Toyota pickup truck (black colour)

Ya all keep Bragging undecided by the time I visited your house at night, we shall know what you have really achieved at the age of 40 undecided

Nazgul marked
Nice2023 marked
ufotty2001 marked
DeeBaDan marked

You think this is funny, right?
By the time they pick you up and lock you up at panti, you’ll be crying like a baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by ayandee: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2023
ednut1:
Stop putting yaself under pressure. No manual to life in Nigeria
Best comment ever. No manual to life anywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by leokid866: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2023
flexyrule:
Nobody that has 30m in his bank account would come to a public forum to say I have 30m in my bank account.

Nobody!
don't be too sure, most people can't talk about this kind of things in real life so there use platforms where they are anonymous to talk....
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by AskNgige2: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2023
lilvicky68:
Surviving buhari's 8 years is an achievement

Now Tinibu happen again..

Buy God will cut him short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Mrjerry23: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
At least I have a job to do, to survive in my own country. At 40 is a hard time for everyone especially those not yet married.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by baconline(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
At 40 u should a grand father, retired from civil service
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by pikechukwu6(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2023
at least Kpekus! I say kpekus!! I mean kpekus!!! is enough achievement cool cool
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by b3llo(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Must have a passport.

apt
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by saysoo: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:
I just clocked 40 year old and I feel as if I have not done well for myself. May be because I had always set a standard, hence my high taste and expectations.

Now goes the question,as a Nigerian,what achievement do one expects from a 40years old man irrespective of his education?
Everything in life or nothing at all in life. Oga life is not a race.
Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Satanistx: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:

U are indeed intimidated and weak.

Highly unmotivated and that is why u have nothing to contribute but quarrel which is also a product of where u reside.

Poor soul,everything shouldn't be fight.

Sorry,if I have just intimidated u.
40 year old fool. how many years mark zuckerberg take senior you?

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Satanistx: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:

k
U are indeed intimidated and weak.

Highly unmotivated and that is why u have nothing to contribute but quarrel which is also a product of where u reside.

Poor soul,everything shouldn't be fight.

Sorry,if I have just intimidated u.
40 year old fool. how many years mark zuckerberg take senior you?

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by UnfairLife7(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
ictplotter:

At 40yrs you still reason lik a 14yrs old, there is definitely a missing link somewhere in your life. You said you can't compare yourself with the dead, do you know how many people slept last night with billions in their bank account, good health, with intention of seeing today but they couldn't make it?
Are you better than the dead ones in any archivement of life? At 40yrs you should be grateful for good health not material accumulation.
As for me I build a reputable firm here in lagos with four different branches with total staffs of more than 30 when I was 26yrs n the firm is still growing stronger and bigger by the grace of God almighty but those are not my archivement.
My only archivement is that God by his infinite mercy find me worthy to be alive today not because I'm better or smarter than dead ones but by his grace n mercy.
Thank God for his grace in your life. Please sir can you hire me in any branch of your firm? I have a degree in social science (2.1)

1 Like

Re: What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? by Wizpa(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Okay Mr. Oppressor. Kuku come out and brag openly.

What and what have you achieved at 40. Let's rephrase your hypocrisy abit

How did he oppress you It's people like you that get envious and jealous at everything... Someone spoke his mind, you say he's an oppressor. The people that liked your comment are as du.mb as you undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.