Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Victor Osimhen Visits His Primary School And Childhood Neighborhood (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osimhen Visits His Primary School And Childhood Neighborhood (video) (534 Views)

Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School / Timaya's Manager And Childhood Friend Dead, Prince Oluzor Shot Dead / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Visits His Primary School And Childhood Neighborhood (video) by Arisenews2: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
After scoring two beautiful goals in their last Afcon game few days ago, Victor Osimhen decided to visit his root. Where it all began. The player is currently in Lagos Nigeria. Trying to reunite with his childhood friends and family and he even visited his Alma mater too, where he shared a picture with the caption.. Returning to where my football dream and journey began in Olusosun gives me so much goosebumps. I am humbled and grateful for the roots that shaped my dreams.

Today we bring to you the story of Victor James Osimhen, a Nigerian professional footballer who currently plays as a striker for Napoli and the Nigerian national team super eagles is widely known for his physical strength, pace, and clinical finishing, which makes him a nightmare for opposition defenders. He is also proficient in the air and possesses excellent dribbling and ball control skills, making him a complete striker. But one thing you probably don't know about this young talented Nigerian and Napoli talisman is his grass to grace story, which was marred by several challenges and shortcomings, not forgetting the sickness that nearly took his life while playing in Germany at the early stage of his professional football career. Stay tuned as we bring to you the story of this poor Lagos street Hawker, who is currently one of the world best footballers and Napoli finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djY0gTWHOFY

(1) (Reply)

The SAD & Tragic END Of Nollywood Star Cynthia Okereke & How Her Health ..... / Mercy Johnson Under Fire For Forcing Daughter To Say "I Love You" (video) / Davido Join Primary School Children On His Feel Song Dance Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.